Why to choose 3J, my personal review

mightysatchmo

Hey All,
I wanted to make a thread specifically geared toward 3J and show my appreciation for his dedication to changing people lives / physiques. For those who read this that havent heard the name 3J you either havent been here long or dont follow the threads. 3J is the man behind 3J's Nutrution Network and the one helping all members that use him transform their bodies incredibly from every day fit to stage ready competition. He has a welath of knowledge from nutrtion to training to gear and in between. I persoanlly have been using 3J for over a year now and couldnt be happier. I have done a recomp, just finished a bulk to where I put on 38 lbs and now currently just started a cut. I have never had someone more in tune with how my body reacts to different foods and the know when to tweak for that slight edge as he does. I highly recommend anyone who hasnt used him start now to see your goals come to life. Those who have used him I am sure would agree that he is hands down worth every cent!!!! He gives you the knowledge and leads you, the rest is up to you to put in the work. I didnt know what to expect or type of person he would be and now find a way to renew every chance I get. He is down to earth and badass at his job..kudos brother and thanks!

Reactions: 3J
I have yet to hear a bad review or complaint from 3J. All is client transformations are nothing short of amazing.

Had I not become injured, I would be a ripped beast right now. But this is a marathon, not a sprint, and recovery comes first. He is helping me with that as well. :)

Had I not become injured, I would be a ripped beast right now. But this is a marathon, not a sprint, and recovery comes first. He is helping me with that as well. :)
its not when we are doing perfectly well that we are praised... it is when times are trying and we are persistent in our goals...dont count yourself out so quickly!

Back