My local GNC reduced $'s

DangerousGrounds

They no longer have offer where you buy one get one half off just reduced all around prices. I got $120.00 worth of various protein and glutamine some good sales $49.00 box of twin lab Fuel Plex on sale for $25.00 for clearence plus 20% off!

like $1.00 a pack

Also the gold card to save 20% is good for a whole week instead of first Tues of each month!

getting better, I wonder if it is just my local GNC or all of em.

is this good 20 packets for $25.00 plus 20% off. It contains 45 grams of protein per packet.

grafix-gnc said:
its all of them baby!
but i still get everything wholesale, so my Terumo using ass is gonna always be better than you

maybe better but not bigger!
No matter how much free protein you eat!
:D

Last edited:
GNC has ripped people off for years, its about time they try to stay remotely close to internet supplement companies or they will be out of business soon.

I go to discount rack and find shit 1/2 price if not cheaper all the time.
I got $2.00 Ripped Fuels for .50 ea about a month ago.

think they were getting rid of becease the new smackdown on ephedrine.
10 bottles for 5.00 normally would cost me 25.00 to do 10 at my gym prices where they sell em

been finding bargins. If you gnc has a bodybuilder like "grafix-gnc" you will never get this deal beacease he will take em all before they hit the discount shelf. lol

Word of wise, don't shop at his GNC! no discounts!

he a PW
protein whore!

Last edited:
DangerousGrounds said:
been finding bargins. If you gnc has a bodybuilder like "grafix-gnc" you will never get this deal beacease he will take em all before they hit the discount shelf. lol

Word of wise, don't shop at his GNC! no discounts!

he a PW
protein whore!

haha, i seriously do, i jack everything befor it hits clearance.... DG, if you ever work at GNC, make sure its franchise

projection: its hard to compare a stor and an internet company. The internet companies will always be cheaper... because they have a store to pay for, like $1,500 a month.

DangerousGrounds said:
I know the deals i been running into i can't beat GNC for the net prices, lucky my GNC is run by ladies and a fat dude lol

I may just check out my local GNC, its been a couple years since I was there and hopefully theres no BB's working there. In the past it was always some scrawny geek.

I may just check out my local GNC, its been a couple years since I was there

I have one right by my work that I never go in, looks like tomorrow I do a little fact finding mission.

Longball

GNC is now realizing there are more and more wholesale companies online where people can get there supplements at half the price or even lower than at GNC. They better start doing something before they find themselves out of business! Hey, no disrespect Grafix, I know that's where you work bro!

GNC= bunch of ripp off artist,

they suck the life out of my wallet
then tell me things that are not true
like l-argine will give more fast twich muscles and try to sell it to me for a 150$ what a joke
I'll for that price buy some winstrol and really improve my explosivness
I love winny
wish I could afford more of it

yeah my gncs prices went down too, hey dg i got the same fuel plex box for 10 bucks! i was going to expire in two monthes...lasted about 2 weeks that chocolate is good!:40oz:

Warmachine said:
yeah my gncs prices went down too, hey dg i got the same fuel plex box for 10 bucks! i was going to expire in two monthes...lasted about 2 weeks that chocolate is good!:40oz:

Damn! thats .50 cents a packet!

yea it tastes really good, mixes eaisly also.

even though it says protein expires, its just a shelf like thing, the protein is still good, i get all mine free :)

except NLarge2, that never expires, its always sold, i get 10lb bucket for $30

snake said:
GNC= bunch of ripp off artist,

they suck the life out of my wallet
then tell me things that are not true
like l-argine will give more fast twich muscles and try to sell it to me for a 150$ what a joke
I'll for that price buy some winstrol and really improve my explosivness
I love winny
wish I could afford more of it

while the prices are high, if you have a goldcard, its comparable to lesser known cheaper places such as Nutri-Sport, etc. And how do you know you wouldnt have gotten the same bs from an employee at a different health food chain? the company doesnt tell them what to say, the idiot behind the counter is just that, an idiot.

Back