My Luck SUCK'S

|D|R|S|

I think I must have the worst. I was on my way to work Monday and someone slamed on their breaks in front of me, just stopped in the middle of the fucken street for no reason, so I stopped and some lady behind me hit me at about 45mph and made me hit the guy in front of me, and then the guy that I hit just took off. The lady behind me took off to chase him down and get a licence plate number and cought him at the next light and he put his van in reverse and backed into her and then took off again, but she did get a plate number. Anyway, I went to work cuz I didnt feel hurt or anything, then later that night I get a phone call from one of my buddies saying that my lock on my locker at the gym had been cut, apperently some fat kid told the gym worker that it was his lock and he had forgotten the combo, and them assholes didnt even verify that it was or wasnt his locker before they cut it. Well my bro was working out in the gym at the time they cut my lock so they cought the little fat kid that did it, and since nothing was stolen they said that they would buy me a new lock and it would never happen again. Shoulda seen their reaction when I went in there on Tuesday, I was pretty pissed, lucky them I didnt have more Test than I did in my system. Anyway, I kept going to the gym through the week and felt fine, untill Friday. I was working shoulders and at first it seemed good but by the time I walked out of the gym I couldnt hold my head up straight, my fucken neck hurt like you wouldnt believe all night last night. Today I can bearly move it, it hurts every time I move pretty much. So my question is, Should I continue with my cycle since workouts seem ok until I do shoulders? I know that I will have to put up with alot of pain on shoulder day and for a few days after, and probably wont be able to lift to heavy with shoulders so there will be a loss there. So what do you think? Should I lay off the cycle or should I continue and just not work shoulders very hard untill later in the cycle? And if I quit the cycle will my next cycle be just as affective since I am only on week 2 of my "FIRST" cycle? (First is the best)
Oh... and yes I am going to sue the hell out of someone for this shit.
Any lawyers here? :D

By the way I am on 500mg a week Test for 10 weeks.
Thanks

Last edited:
Take a few days off the Gym bro.
I had the same problem with my neck when I was doing shoulders. I pulled something and couldnt move my neck at all. I had to turn my whole body to look at someone. :D
Anyway, rest, take some Bengay and hot baths. That worked form me and the pain went away within a few days.

mmmmm i find for neck cramps that tiger balm works wonders...its kinda hard to find though. That one guy in the van must have been hyped up on something crazy cause that mo fo was nuts!

looks like you should be getting some money out of this....but you not gonna do yourself any favors if your shoulder is all buggerd up either...give a little rest and see what happens...

Canuck4 said:
Take a few days off the Gym bro.
I had the same problem with my neck when I was doing shoulders. I pulled something and couldnt move my neck at all. I had to turn my whole body to look at someone. :D
Anyway, rest, take some Bengay and hot baths. That worked form me and the pain went away within a few days.

Thanks bro, got the bengay on right now and i'll get a hot bath later but do you think the pain will come back every time I do shoulders.

nekrawulf said:
mmmmm i find for neck cramps that tiger balm works wonders...its kinda hard to find though. That one guy in the van must have been hyped up on something crazy cause that mo fo was nuts!

I'll try to find some of this. :D
Thanks

JohnnyB said:
What did the Doctor say? If you haven't went to one go.

JohnnyB

Hey bro I went to the doc on Wednesday, he told me to go take x-rays which I did yesterday after the workout when I couldnt move. I have to go back and see the doc prolly next week sometime to see how the x-rays came out.

slobberknocker said:
Sue for personal injury. Then spend the money on gear, lol.

LOL. You got it bro, If im gonna have to suffer with small shoulders im gonna make it worth my while. :D

That happened to me about a month ago when I was doing behind the necks...I actually went to a massage therapist for three weeks/3 time a week to loosen the muscles....You might just have a bad strain within your neck and trap location. Did you ever have a stinger??

Also the doc gave me some muscle relaxers and pain killers. Ive been taking them last night and today. But I was looking at the muscle relaxers and they are only 10mg.. So I doubt they will do anything unless I take about ten of them at once. :40oz:

With me I was fine next week and did shoulders with no probs.
I dont know how bad your case is though.
Let the Dr check it out also.

|D|R|S| said:
Thanks bro, got the bengay on right now and i'll get a hot bath later but do you think the pain will come back every time I do shoulders.

Back