My new cycle is basically my first cycle so any input would be greatly appreciat

Phillycolombia

Hi guys & gals I'm a noob on the site, I'm 29yo 176cm 210lbs body fat around 18% I've been going to the gym since I'm 17yo and have never really knuckled down and gave it 100% for a full year! My first course of juice was when I was 23yo and I took 500mg of test cyp with 300mg of deca for probably 6weeks and I've never actually done a full course for twelve weeks but this time I'm determined to give it my best shot and try to see exactly what my body is capable of producing. So the past month I have been going threw these forums and collecting info along the way because I never had anyone to give me the info I should have been getting before I started so any pointers or tips would be most grateful. Last week I started a twelve week plan with a diet set out and have dedicated 1hr 30mins 7 days a week to the gym and also have started a diet and of course my juice which as follows
Week 1-8
500mg test cyp ******NO SOURCE TALK*****
700mg primobolen******NO SOURCE TALK*****
40mg dbol genesis
Tamoxifen 20mg ed
Arimidex 1mg eod
Week 8-12
Test prop 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Clen 20 mcg ed

My diet basically is
BREAKFAST
Bowel of porridge
3 boiled eggs
50g protein shake
LUNCH
2 chicken fillets
Brown rice
Protein shake
DINNER
2 cod fillets
Rice/potato
Broccoli & carrots
Protein shake
SNACK BEFORE BED
2 packets of tuna
Some cashew nuts
Protein shake.
I mix and match some meats and rice but that's basically the diet so far.
SORRY FOR THE BIG S.A GUYS BUT TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry your proposed cycle is trash. Why on earth do you need Tamox?
You are proposing Dbol for 8 weeks?
You are plugging in Mast for the last 4 weeks...what for
Adex at 1mg ED you will crash your E2

YOU started this ? Like Milton said do you know that less is more , MOST of the time. Your body isn't digital and you expect it to react like it is. Just change up , like press the Auto switch button.

SO now years later as you said this is basically your first cycle and you expect you and your body to understand all this and synergistically cooperate?

Bad cycle...Simple Simon says Keep it simple

This isn't a good cycle for anybody! I don't know where you got the idea for this with all your time researching. It definitely wasn't this forum. You need to read the beginner cycle sticky. You never did a first cycle. Your first cycle was badly planned out. This one too. Don't keep making the same mistakes. You really don't need all that gear. Like mentioned, less is more. You can't out train or out gear a poor diet.

Wow..... wasn't expecting this feedback but glad I heard it now rather than a couple of weeks down the road. I am still on week one day 3 so I can adjust this I've basically took 250mg test cyp,100mg primo ed and 40mg d-Bol I haven't taken tamoxifen or arimidex at the moment. Thanks Milton & guys for input

Just had had a look at nightmare007 sticky for beginners and it's a pity I didn't see it before I started as it makes so much more sense and answers many of my questions.just a question do you think if I did the test cyp 500mg,primo 500mg,hcg 500ius all per week and exemestane 12.5 mg Ed ? Would it be a good start?

Keep it simple... Test Enanthate for 12 weeks at 500mg split in 250mg e3d AND if you want kickstart it with dbol for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Take adex at 0.25mg eod and get a bloodwork after 6 weeks to see if you need it. You will have crazy gains if your diet is on point. Oh and first of all drop your bf to at least 15% before cycling. Your body will react better to the hormone. Why dont you have a proper pct ?

Sorry your proposed cycle is trash. Why on earth do you need Tamox?
You are proposing Dbol for 8 weeks?
You are plugging in Mast for the last 4 weeks...what for
Adex at 1mg ED you will crash your E2

YOU started this ? Like Milton said do you know that less is more , MOST of the time. Your body isn't digital and you expect it to react like it is. Just change up , like press the Auto switch button.

SO now years later as you said this is basically your first cycle and you expect you and your body to understand all this and synergistically cooperate?

Bad cycle...Simple Simon says Keep it simple

1mg of adex everyday shiiittttt I crashed my e2 on 750mg of test ew with 0.5 eod

Thanks scarsxX for your advice just a question, what does crashing your e2 mean???
You should do your research its basic information and you're cycling way too many compound. E2 means estradiol which is estrogen. You should know that testosterone is aromatizing into estrogen right ? Well your body needs estrogen but taking exogenous testosterone will produce too much estrogen so you need an Aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex. Adex is binding to the receptor and its a strong drug so if you re taking too much you crash your e2 which means that your body dont have enough estrogen to work Properly. Side effect are lethargie and extreme fatigue etc.. And do you have a Proper pct or what ?

I have clomid,tamoxifen and hcg..... do I need anything else ?there is so many different forums with people having completely different opinions so it's very easy to get side tracked and take up wrong info and worst of all Is your supplier who is just trying to fatten his pocket after everything he told me to buy seems to be the opposite to what I need ***128517; thanks for your time.

If u don't know what e2 is or crashing it, it's time to stop and read and research for a looong time

I have clomid,tamoxifen and hcg..... do I need anything else ?there is so many different forums with people having completely different opinions so it's very easy to get side tracked and take up wrong info and worst of all Is your supplier who is just trying to fatten his pocket after everything he told me to buy seems to be the opposite to what I need ***128517; thanks for your time.

Nightmare's thread is probably one of the best sources of info on a beginner cycle. Read it over until you get everything. All the answers are provided. We will simply echo those statements on this forum. Nobody is out to give bad advice to any member here. We wouldn't steer you wrong..

Dammit man stop and start reading I can't believe you don't know what crashing your E2 is. This tells us you have NO CLUE as to what you are doing. Then, rather to listen, you come back and tell us you have Tamox and clomid and HCG do I need anything else.?

You are not listening and at this point you have no business cycling. This is the hard true facts.

AND you get factual info and advice on this forum and most all of what is said is NOT OPINION to be differentiated by different forums...It is facts.

There is too much you don't understand to spoon feed you... read our stickys and do some research.

Last edited:
Dammit man stop and start reading I can't believe you don't know what crashing your E2 is. Thus tells us you have NO CLUE as to what you are doing. Then rather to listen you come back and tell us you have Tamox and clomid and HCG do I need anything else.?

You are not listening and at this point you have no business cycling. This is the hard true facts.

AND you get factual info and advice on this forum and most all of what is said is NOT OPINION to be differentiated by different forums...It is facts.

There is too much you don't understand to spoon feed you... rad our stickys and do some research.

+1 seems like is drug dealer is abusing him since he dont know anything about roids.. Money money

I can't read this whole thing again, so let me ask. Did you get the Primo out of your equation ?

As everyone said you will grow like a weed if you only do test. Eat and train, rest, eat and train get a boost from some test and then eat and train. You are 29 yrs. I started then +/- and fvcking grew. But I was eating every 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Plus 3 huge milk shakes a day. If I got thirsty in the field I would drink a carton of milk before I allowed myself Gatorade etc...

If you got all this , then sorry I gave it to you again..

Last edited:
Back