My New Cycle TeST&EQUI

Mano pode mandar o hcg só quando as bolas começarem a encolher xD

Se fizesse só as 10 semanas não precisaria nem de hcg, gringos gostam de ciclos longos/b&c mas faz o que funciona melhor pra vc

Last edited:
aew frank , vou continuar o ciclo até junho acho eu talvez faça 6 meses de ciclo uahauh
hello guys im going to my 6 week now!!! all fine dooing bloods every 4 weeks ;D , anyway dunno if my equi is real -.- im have equi from gep , and i use 500mg per week but i dont feel super hungry all the time as is said and after 6 weeks i only gained hum maybe 5kg=12pounds of solid muscule is that normal? my bf is in the 12-13% range i think inputs please im thinking in doing a long cycle because of the my stupid choise in equi -.-

eheh ok it looks solid in the mirror ahah xD didnt saw much water retention like i didnt "bloot up" the muscle is simply getting bigger and im getting leaner ;o dam steroids are crazy ahah

and when people say when you get gyno you will know LOL Amen to that... it was instant pain in the right nipple yesterday and today puff big ass lump behind the dam right nipple upped my dose to 2,5mg everyday letro and gona buy today raloxipheno as looks like tamoxif takes out some of the inibition of letro

well no one answered but i "healed" almost all of my gyno and discovered the cause of it , it was the hcg , im basically hyper sentive to lh fsh mostly because i have prolly some cells in my nipples anyway , no more hcg for me any ideas of what to do to safe up the jewels?

if you don't have hcg then there won't be anything you can do. your testes will be shut down until end of cycle.

well no one answered but i "healed" almost all of my gyno and discovered the cause of it , it was the hcg , im basically hyper sentive to lh fsh mostly because i have prolly some cells in my nipples anyway , no more hcg for me any ideas of what to do to safe up the jewels?

Uhhhh, you started your cycle SIX months ago. Aren't you done with PCT by now? If you're still on cycle, I hope you're comfortable with TRT, because that's the direction you're heading otherwise.

FYI: While some guys are sensitive to HCG, it's ESTRADIOL that causes gynecomastia. There aren't any FSH receptors in your breast tissue, and I seriously wonder about your letrozole given the gigantic doses you've been running.

Clomid/nolva are how you're going to restore testicular function, but only as part of your PCT. You don't want to run HCG if you're entering PCT, as it is suppressive.

Back