my new routien...wat u think??????

bracco01

im trying this new routine. i like it because it has its heavy weights as well as high reps wich i like. i feel this will build lean mass and give me great endurance.

for each body part or muscle (say shoulder) i put weight on so i can max at like 8 - 10 reps, imediately after i finish, i do reps with light weight or rubberband thing till the burn and fatigue is too much.

After that i wait 20 seconds and start it over at a weight i can do a rep of 8 - 10 with, and do the high rep..ect. I do this in sets of 4 to 5 (usually all i can do).

in this routien, i have to go down in my heavy weights every set and end up pretty much getting down to nothing.

If it works for you go for it but I would say that it is very CNS straining and probably don't do much for strenght...

iv been doing it for like a month, the muscles are deffinately very tired at night, seems to have good pump, and my starting weight has gone up 3.5 to 5 pounds a week

whats cns sraining?

AngryMuscles said:
central nervous system..it's what gets fucked when doing heavy lifting...like deads/squats

...or by doing huge number of sets. Your routine looks like high intensity training and in my personnal opinion if you're natty and not genetically gifted such high volume of sets/reps will burn your CNS in no time, except of course if you keep a long recovery time between workouts (at least 2 days, ideally 3).
But considering that you're hitting each body part one after another, I assume that you're having at least 3 or 4 workouts a week.

I've tried that type of workout and had good results for something like 2 or three weeks but after that my CNS was on the floor and I had to take a long break to recover.

But as I said before if it works for you go for it.

What U Mean Where Are The Squats, I Do The Squats The Same Way.....as Well As Just Normal Sets. But I Dont Really Do Dead Lifts

Squats And Bench Are The Hardest To Do By Myself Unless Im On A Machine So Sometimes I Just Do Regular Sets Of Those Two

Back