My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

I think it was this indian rep that kept posting videos of them making glass ampules but deleted the name and cant for my life find their name again... :(
They are official sponsors of the board though or at least was 6 months ago.

I think it was this indian rep that kept posting videos of them making glass ampules but deleted the name and cant for my life find their name again... :(
They are official sponsors of the board though or at least was 6 months ago.

Myogen

Thanks tank!
I'll check if they're still interested if not i'll probably go with same brand as last cycle.

Prep is officially starting tomorrow. I have been living bit fucked up life last couple months, it started out as multiple injury, which lead to party and ended up in something i'll just sum up as miserable. I'm finally fed up with all the bullshit and its time to start dusting myself up and realize its all about how you move forward and not looking back and feeling sorry for yourself.

I'll start with diet and get that in check. Right now i've been eating at least 1-1.5k calories purely from candy/sodas each day on top of food without zero training. So cutting that will make a huge difference.
Add full body workouts and it should put me straight to where I need to be. The first 10 days will be brutal but it is what it is.

I'll also start food prepping just like I would on cycle.
To get into the mindset, gain more experience and actually make sure I eat consistently within 4-6 hours. Even if its just some fruit and nuts.

Will start sourcing shortly but not sure who I want to use for my peptides, which will be HGH Frag, CJC-1295 DAC and GHRP-2 for prep time.
If anyone has a good European source that ships from within europe but not UK, please PM me. Thanks :)

Last edited:
No sugar sucks... I'm irritated, tired, low energy and I eat way to much food as compensation but at least its healthy home cooked meals and mostly proteins...
Prepped 4 pounds of chicken breast today. Focus is eating protein and vegetables and keeping carbs to a minimum except on leg days.
I'll slowly adjust to eating less portions and food overall but ain't gonna rush everything same week and just give up instead.

Also payed boxing membership today and start training monday.
Its a weird mix of feeling calm and confident yet knowing how much fucking work is ahead of me... Well, i ain't done and it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Last edited:
So a week has pasted and everything has been on point.
Been doing a good diet, worst "failure" was waking up hungry middle of the night and I had one my prepped meals.
Which has been about 0.5cup white rice, roughly 150-200grams chicken and 0.3-0.5cups veggies. 3 times per day, I have some banana, apples and/or almonds as snacks in between.
And as far as sugar, I did buy 2 protein bars yesterday but they wasn't to bad. Satisfied the sugar craving and had low carbs, good fibers and decent proteins and didnt taste lik cardboard lol :D
I have definitely lost fat, not much, but first 2 abs are becoming visible again without flex.

Have some different sized dumbbells at home and been prepping bit for tomorrows boxing. Thursday was fine, did 1-2 sets lazy full body but yesterday I did a bit more serious and the bicep connection in elbow is so sore 2-3 inches in both directions it literally "hurts" with any movement.
Forgot how much I liked that feeling :D

So far the hardest part is constantly being hungry, which is odd, because my whole life its always been the opposite.

Last edited:
Due to "reasons" this cycle is postponed to start late January - sometime February.
At least it gives me another month for prep which is highly needed.

But if I can keep up my current mentality its gonna be all smooth sailing.
Will get my hands on the peptides soon which should give a boost to fat loss and bit faster recovery.

Also made a deal with my physical therapist / chiropractor and this time i'll have a once a week appointment to avoid injuries and keep problems areas in check.
If i can afford it and make a similar deal i'll throw in some weekly massage too. Basically about avoiding taxes, makes it 25% cheaper and they earn 25% more. Win Win.

Probably gonna hire 3J for a 3 month appointment, probably 6-8 weeks into the cycle to make sure i'm executing the diet that I need, in the way I should be doing it. That and doing a great maintenance phase this time.

This will basically be my Christmas present to myself :D

Due to "reasons" this cycle is postponed to start late January - sometime February.
At least it gives me another month for prep which is highly needed.

But if I can keep up my current mentality its gonna be all smooth sailing.
Will get my hands on the peptides soon which should give a boost to fat loss and bit faster recovery.

Also made a deal with my physical therapist / chiropractor and this time i'll have a once a week appointment to avoid injuries and keep problems areas in check.
If i can afford it and make a similar deal i'll throw in some weekly massage too. Basically about avoiding taxes, makes it 25% cheaper and they earn 25% more. Win Win.

Probably gonna hire 3J for a 3 month appointment, probably 6-8 weeks into the cycle to make sure i'm executing the diet that I need, in the way I should be doing it. That and doing a great maintenance phase this time.

This will basically be my Christmas present to myself :D

Good to hear, that also gives you another month to get off of sweets once and for all and get your bf% down more. dont forget, you are what you eat... and be sure to eat more brown rice too, good fiber means good constitutionals at our age.
and its a great idea to add massages once a week as well, may I recommend the Asian massage with the happy ending, those always for for me after a tense day.

Last edited:
Good to hear, that also gives you another month to get off of sweets once and for all and get your bf% down more. dont forget, you are what you eat... and be sure to eat more brown rice too, good fiber means good constitutionals at our age.
and its a great idea to add massages once a week as well, may I recommend the Asian massage with the happy ending, those always for for me after a tense day.

Cant stand brown rice but I do eat a lot of fibers from other sources though, my stomach is very sensitive, to little fiber and its very loose and smelly shits...
Used to visit those happy ending places when I was younger, 25 bucks for a happy ending 30 bucks for the massage lol.

I miss you guys but i will be back much more once my life aint so fucking messed up beyond belief.

As of now, since I've got more tattoo appointments and didnt like taking a week off last cycle so gonna do it properly.
So its postponed from days after christmas to late January.
do you have a picture of the tattoo? i have 3 myself on my back and wrists.

The goal: Drop as much body fat as possible, retain muscle is secondary.
8 weeks, 0.5kg per week so 4kg fat wouldnät be impossible and roughly where I need to be.

** The plan:
Sleep 02.00 till kl 10.00.
Eat breakfast 10.30ish / Liver support
----
Have to stop drinking my favourite god beverage "strawberry saft" and go for lemon water.
---
Choose free subject. kl 11-12.30
Read a book of choice
Study spanish for 30 minutes.
Study C# programming course.
---
Eat lunch. 12.30-13.00
Work meetings 13.00.14.00
---
Gym time 14.15-15.30 (hour gym 15 min cardio)
Start boxing as a soon as I can (winter break)
But in mean time, check out group courses at the gym, they're free to build cardio/burn fat 2-3 times extra per week.
---
OTC Supps, vitamin/minerals, omega3 etc
Small protein shake.
Food box.
----
19.30-20.00
Dinner
Liver/Heart supps (coq10+hawthorne)
------------
Optional snacks inbetween meal or late night when i just want something to keep stomach going.
Almonds, peanuts, bananas, apples. In a mix, max 0.5 cup
Half sized cassein shake with some select OTC supps
To be taken at least one hour before bedtime
----------------------------------------------------------

Foodplan

Morning:
0.5 cup Wheatporridge with extra fiber with tiny bit cinnamon and 100ml lowfat milk.

Foods.
Each meal box will consist of this:
Marinated oven chicken food box prepps. Doing 1.5kg at a time (well around 1.3kg after trimming the chicken.)
150g chicken
1 cup greens, bell peppers(different colors), brussel sprouts, peas, onions, carrots
0.5cup white rice or 0.5cups boiled potato

Each meal box will consist of this.
Meat stew:
90% lean ground beef(say 500mg beef and about roughly same for veggies) "sorta even mix with" with kidney beans, broad, beans, big white beans, small white beans in tomato saauce(let the sauce run off) sweet corn, green peas, onions. Probably miss translated but its packed with with extra carbs(i know...) but also huge protein meal with lots of good veggies.
1 -1.5 cup Done stew. (Not sure of calculations yet)
0.5cup white rice or 0.5cups potato

Optional food will be some eating some steak, maybe a handmade roastbeef sandwich on a legday.
Healthy food that will be more my cheat meals once a week on leg day whatever.

Could you give me macros, total calories and any critique.

I'm planning to run this as prepp up for the next 2 months.
Will be boring as fuck but I need to drop weight and i'm ready to go more all in.
And those 2 things, with different marinates, spices, herbs, etc can be done in many ways, enough ways before I get bored.
On cycle I'll probably double it and combine/mix it with the food plans i've gotten from you bro.

I'm finally at rock bottom and ready to stand up again and need help bro's
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Where and how much MCT oil would you incorporate in above plan?
And would it be worth it? What is the taste?
Do they come in pills?

Do they come in pills?

I take 1 teaspoon of MCT oil per day, and stay close to the can for the first 5 days when your first starting out, when in doubt, go to the can and dont try to fart, and stay away from beans for the love of humanity, that or get some adult size diapers for the first days. after that the fat starts to melt away, along a properly set up diet and lots of liquids. I know bigtime bodybuilders who swear by it.

oh and it comes in oil form. fairly cheap and tasty.

Do they come in pills?

MCT oil Taste just coconuty to me, i add it to my coffee, fruit shakes, smoothies, ice cream, salads, almost anywhere. its yummy!
my wife even puts it on her face after showering and swears it slows down aging by at least 3.4% per year. shes also told me that she has used it as a lubricant for our sexual escapades sometimes. i always wondered why some nights she tasted so cononutty..... moving right along any natural, coconut-based oil can be used safely as a lubricant.
Here's some trivia;
Olive oil was the sexual lubricant of choice for ancient Greeks and Romans at one time.

Last edited:
So one teaspoon per day, say for breakfast, since coffee+can goes well together ;)
Any special brand or are they all the same?

What about the food plan itself?

So one teaspoon per day, say for breakfast, since coffee+can goes well together ;)

Yes but AFTER breakfast never on an empty stomach.
they are all basically the same, oil is oil, just dont get it from a guy named Stu behind GMC parked in a blue Chevel flashing his lights on and off at passerbyers, go into the GMC and buy it.
View attachment 567671 this is what i use and cost me like 20 bucks there. or youo can order it through amazon or other outlets.

Last edited:

hey if i can give you a friendly warning about MT oil, the first 5 days for me is an adventure in toilet travels.
When i first ventured into the MCT oil lifestyle and losing lots of unwanted fat, i had to pay my toilet dues and literary move into my toilet the first 2 days. I always dismissed the whole MCT oil and laxative thing, I thought, yeah maybe it'll loosen up your stools a little or make you want to number 2 more and your butt will be a bit raw from the constant wipping from projectile shooting water out my butt for 3 whole days as my system got used to the wonders that mct does to your system to shed fat.
Just plan to stay close to the bathroom for the first few days and keep a few good books or an extra tablet or tv in there as well. be sure to take it on a full stomach after you eat, NEVER EVER, take it on an empty stomach unless you want to spend the next 12 hours pissing out of your rear.
In the end, it will all be worth it and you will lose lots of unwanted fat. and also prevents cancer of the digestion system including colon cancer.

Last edited:
NVM. Just saw you payed 20 bucks. so 20-30 is a fair price i guess. Gym stores are often more expensive.

Im sold. I shit quite a lot and frequently anyhow and with my latest drug diet shits hasnt really been in the "healthy area".
Think i'll survive when you sold it on so very very hard that its worth it and I respect and believe you so lets venture into MCT oil.
I'll go to my local gym place.

What should 0.5/1l cost so i dont get ripped off ?

NVM. Just saw you payed 20 bucks. so 20-30 is a fair price i guess. Gym stores are often more expensive.

Im sold. I shit quite a lot and frequently anyhow and with my latest drug diet shits hasnt really been in the "healthy area".
Think i'll survive when you sold it on so very very hard that its worth it and I respect and believe you so lets venture into MCT oil.
I'll go to my local gym place.

What should 0.5/1l cost so i dont get ripped off ?

dude, this is so cheap that noone will try to rip you off unless you go and buy it at a swap meet. just be sure to get it via amazon or GMC to get the real deal.
and so much time has passed almost a week, have you started, did you find it? be sure to get some adult diapers as well if you eating alot of beans. lol. when in doubt go to the can.

Back