My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

dude, this is so cheap that noone will try to rip you off unless you go and buy it at a swap meet. just be sure to get it via amazon or GMC to get the real deal.
and so much time has passed almost a week, have you started, did you find it? be sure to get some adult diapers as well if you eating alot of beans. lol. when in doubt go to the can.

Ok nice.
I haven't had much time over for anything to be honest. Diet is going great, completely dropped the last sugar source along with butter on sunday, i've dropped a lot of fat already, starting to see myself and my regular shape and first two sets of abs also popping out again, third and fourth row takes forever for me. Need to be <10%. If I had to guess, i'd say i've gone from 16-18% to 14-16%, just last 2 weeks simply by diet and being fairly active, work etc.
Will keep adding on layers, such as the MCT oil, boxing, gym time etc. Just not all at once and for once pace myself without putting any pressure or deadlines. Keeping it consistent.

Donated blood yesterday, she wouldn't tell me all values but she draw extra blood for just testing me and went from 130 to 147 for RBC (with their ranges 135-150, no idea what units), so guessing hematocrit was also fairly high, actually felt like a much needed pressure release.
Need to deal with this tiny lump and suspecting i'm experiencing my first earwaxplug or whatever its called...its that or going deaf, gyno and why not some aids from all the coke and hookers, all at once lol... :(

I'm bit tight on cash and healthcare is free so gonna check out the lump and hopefully get some free blood work. Gonna angle it around tumour scare and throw in some trt symptoms.
If not i'll go get full blood work myself with the christmas bonus.

And thats pretty much it. Boring life, winter depression and low on cash. I've had it better but I doubt i've earned to have it much better right this moment BUT i'm making solid work towards earning it again so it should even out, it always does. :)

Last edited:
I literally walked past the gym store today and half the reason I was even close to it was to buy the damn MCT oil lol...

Diet is going steadily. Never done this much effort with diet before, which is a good sign since its off cycle. Shit, if I did half the effort i'm doing now on cycle, I'd probably reached my goals already. (boils down to excluding certain things, juice, butter and some select sugar products i've had all my life)
My last food prep has made me the king of chicken... Been reading some stupid american recipes (yes, i went there) and the oven temperatures, inner temp and times has been way off. Also doing 6 pounds at once is to much, cant finish it before it went bad.
My water/liquid intake has dropped down to at least half after quitting my juice drink... Lemon water was ok for the first few days, now I'm disgusted just looking at it.

Other than that, the thing i miss the absolute most is actually butter... Haven't realized how much butter i actually used and ate. Knob of butter on pretty much any recipe i make lol... :(
Cheating cravings with protein candy bar, they're better than candy, worse than real protein bars. But one is 120 calories and compared to the 2-3k daily calories of candy i've been eating past months, its a fair compromise for now. I have maybe 2-3 per week at the moment.

Been no gym activity this week, bit shitty... Done a few reps at home, some bi's, tri's, shoulder and lunges.
Wish I had a way to do chest though but no idea what exercise would work at home with only dumbbells and no bench.

Last edited:
I literally walked past the gym store today and half the reason I was even close to it was to buy the damn MCT oil lol...

Diet is going steadily. Never done this much effort with diet before, which is a good sign since its off cycle. Shit, if I did half the effort i'm doing now on cycle, I'd probably reached my goals already. (boils down to excluding certain things, juice, butter and some select sugar products i've had all my life)
My last food prep has made me the king of chicken... Been reading some stupid american recipes (yes, i went there) and the oven temperatures, inner temp and times has been way off. Also doing 6 pounds at once is to much, cant finish it before it went bad.
My water/liquid intake has dropped down to at least half after quitting my juice drink... Lemon water was ok for the first few days, now I'm disgusted just looking at it.

Other than that, the thing i miss the absolute most is actually butter... Haven't realized how much butter i actually used and ate. Knob of butter on pretty much any recipe i make lol... :(
Cheating cravings with protein candy bar, they're better than candy, worse than real protein bars. But one is 120 calories and compared to the 2-3k daily calories of candy i've been eating past months, its a fair compromise for now. I have maybe 2-3 per week at the moment.

Been no gym activity this week, bit shitty... Done a few reps at home, some bi's, tri's, shoulder and lunges.
Wish I had a way to do chest though but no idea what exercise would work at home with only dumbbells and no bench.

Keep at it man, never give up! and if I may suggest to freeze food in batches as well that way you wont have spoilage issues and it wont go bad.
I enjoy doing that when i cook curry chicken since i freeze it in 3 pound bags and take it out of the subZ bag by bag and the flavors keep getting better as it ages.
I also love my protein bars, chocolate chip and peanut butter are my fav.

Keep at it man, never give up! and if I may suggest to freeze food in batches as well that way you wont have spoilage issues and it wont go bad.
I enjoy doing that when i cook curry chicken since i freeze it in 3 pound bags and take it out of the subZ bag by bag and the flavors keep getting better as it ages.
I also love my protein bars, chocolate chip and peanut butter are my fav.

So freezing food prep is ok?
Been thinking about it but freezing food has always been sort of a "eww" thing for me and with thinking healthy and nutritional wise, i thought it was bad for some reason. Just a wild assumption on my part to be honest.

I've been hooked on these tiny bars from a company dedicated to making candy marketed to fitness/healthy/whatever.
So its still kinda candy, but its always added protein, low carbs, sugars and each serving is always around 120-150 calories and personally, I get away splitting one bar and putting it in the fridge. I think its more a mental trigger for me than actually eating sugar.
That sensation of feeling you at least got something sweet doing all these sacrifices haha ;)
But caramel sea salt and hazel nougat are so far my favourites. I didnt not like the peanut butter one (almost like a snickers bar) and the white chocolate strawberry had me heaving it was that bad tasting lol.

So this is about the worst 2 weeks of the year for me having no family... Usually I binge on hookers and blow for a couple days but this year i've decided to start the new year fresh.
I'll try to bury myself in the gym and doing food prep and get much needed rest and ps4 time in.

The cycle is postponed for indefinitely for now. I need to sort out my relationship, or whats left of it. Get my economy back above homeless levels and most importantly stop being a fucking bitch and man up again and not just bath in my own pity.
Don't think i've ever been or felt this low, everything went from perfect to utter shit in just months... At least i'm a few experiences richer and a lot of lessons learned.

So freezing food prep is ok?
Been thinking about it but freezing food has always been sort of a "eww" thing for me and with thinking healthy and nutritional wise, i thought it was bad for some reason. Just a wild assumption on my part to be honest.

I've been hooked on these tiny bars from a company dedicated to making candy marketed to fitness/healthy/whatever.
So its still kinda candy, but its always added protein, low carbs, sugars and each serving is always around 120-150 calories and personally, I get away splitting one bar and putting it in the fridge. I think its more a mental trigger for me than actually eating sugar.
That sensation of feeling you at least got something sweet doing all these sacrifices haha ;)
But caramel sea salt and hazel nougat are so far my favourites. I didnt not like the peanut butter one (almost like a snickers bar) and the white chocolate strawberry had me heaving it was that bad tasting lol.

why you asking about food prep storage freezing? dont they teach that in chef school?

So this is about the worst 2 weeks of the year for me having no family... Usually I binge on hookers and blow for a couple days but this year i've decided to start the new year fresh.
I'll try to bury myself in the gym and doing food prep and get much needed rest and ps4 time in.

The cycle is postponed for indefinitely for now. I need to sort out my relationship, or whats left of it. Get my economy back above homeless levels and most importantly stop being a fucking bitch and man up again and not just bath in my own pity.
Don't think i've ever been or felt this low, everything went from perfect to utter shit in just months... At least i'm a few experiences richer and a lot of lessons learned.

cant keep a good man done, cant keep a good man down, and your not alone brotheman, you got me!!!:yumyum::love::chimney::dunno::dance2:

True that... I feel like such shit today its insane... Thinking of heading to the gym just to get out of the house, that now feels more like a prison than anything...but just ate so have to wait a bit or ill always puke...

Shit can always get worse so i wont say it cant but god damn...i need a fucking break, cant be attacked from all fucking angles, family, relationships, works, personals issues, injuries, economy etc, its been 6 months of endless beatdown after beatdown.
I can't barely breathe anymore and just hide behind the tv, at least i've reversed the diet, thats something and im starting to want it so bad again that it'll come around, just need to survive this coming week without fucking up like i always do, but not this time!! :)

I also stood on a scale yesterday first time in like 6 months...and I almost cried.
64.1kg. And this is with 5% more bodyfat than i should have.....
So basically I went from 71kg and 10.5%ish bodyfat to 64.4 and 15-16% bodyfat in just 5 months.

Thats quite the impressive lose of actual lean muscle mass.... Sure, muscle memory help gain me me back some extra next cycle and just getting into the gym again and reboot my body into training mentality but holy fucking shit...
What a waste of a cycle and health that ended up being....

What would be the fastest way to lose weight without losing more muscle? No carb diet ?
To reach about 10-11% bodyfat before i start the cycle i need to shed 3.25kg of pure fat, holy fuck...
And a reasonable goal would be 0.5kg per week?
So about 6-7 weeks with proper diet and training. And lets add in the MCT oil on top of that shit.

Its motherfucking game time bro's...
It's not healthy always doing everything all in and to the extreme but better good diet, training, AAS versus partying, coke and hookers... The later is more fun though but i'm so feed up with this rollercoaster shit.

What would be the fastest way to lose weight without losing more muscle? No carb diet ?
To reach about 10-11% bodyfat before i start the cycle i need to shed 3.25kg of pure fat, holy fuck...
And a reasonable goal would be 0.5kg per week?
So about 6-7 weeks with proper diet and training. And lets add in the MCT oil on top of that shit.

Fastest way to lose wight, mct oil man, you never got back to us if you bought it or not.

Fastest way to lose wight, mct oil man, you never got back to us if you bought it or not.

I went into the city to get it and meet a friend but literally walked past the store in my own little world and forgot about it.
Now everything is closed around christmas.

I was about to run to the gym at 00:30(am) but decided to violently clean the whole house to the point its pussy clean now haha.
Kinda good cardio when you put some effort in.

Been watching some human flag and front lever hold tutorials so i'll do some various planks, handstands and some shoulders and biceps with the dumbbells i have here at home. Its soon 2am and actually christmas so happy christmas to santa :D
I need to go to bed soon but I've finally reached the tipping point. Shit, i've even been considering some therapy next year, not sure if that 30 year bubble of hatred is good to mess with but I think so, i think i've matured enough that I can view with perspective. But who knows.
Its being bit hypocrisy of me to tell others to fix the cause and not treat the symptoms when that's what I usually do myself, or at least have done in the past. But it's always easier to give advice then follow one's own. At least 2019 cant be worse than 2018...thats would mean global extinction event or some shit to match up.... lol... :p

But in the meantime, could you explain or link me what's so magical about MCT oil? Thanks bro

Last edited:
Except the other bodyweight training, I did 3 sets of biceps, nothing special but the pump calmed me down a bit... I'll recover just fine next cycle and reach my goals the one after.
Now if i could only fix my life, life would be decent to touching on great.

And for some weird reason I can feel my body craving legs, an extreme leg day...So weird, its such a strong feeling.

Last edited:
Have a tattoo session coming up and remembered i have some left over GH, think its 30-40 iu only.
But i've also read they give severe burnvictims 1-2 iu per day to help with skin recovery which is very similar to tattoo scaring.

And I cant really see any drawbacks to it either, run 2iu for 2 weeks or something and see if heals better or not.
Last tattoo i was running silly doses of igf1 and gh and it healing fantastic but I had been on gh for months at that point and only had 2 vials igf so was like fuckit.

I went into the city to get it and meet a friend but literally walked past the store in my own little world and forgot about it.
Now everything is closed around christmas.

I was about to run to the gym at 00:30(am) but decided to violently clean the whole house to the point its pussy clean now haha.
Kinda good cardio when you put some effort in.

Been watching some human flag and front lever hold tutorials so i'll do some various planks, handstands and some shoulders and biceps with the dumbbells i have here at home. Its soon 2am and actually christmas so happy christmas to santa :D
I need to go to bed soon but I've finally reached the tipping point. Shit, i've even been considering some therapy next year, not sure if that 30 year bubble of hatred is good to mess with but I think so, i think i've matured enough that I can view with perspective. But who knows.
Its being bit hypocrisy of me to tell others to fix the cause and not treat the symptoms when that's what I usually do myself, or at least have done in the past. But it's always easier to give advice then follow one's own. At least 2019 cant be worse than 2018...thats would mean global extinction event or some shit to match up.... lol... :p

But in the meantime, could you explain or link me what's so magical about MCT oil? Thanks bro

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/burning-fat/693111-easiest-way-burn-body-fat-naturally.html there you go

So soon the year is over, yaay :)

I've kept a pretty steady diet throughout christmas, a bit to much partying and indulging things that isn't to good but overall I feel i'm on the right track.
Gonna skip the standard new years coke partying and start the new year fresh.

Started a mini run of GH yesterday, gonna pin 2iu for 18ish days. Mostly to help heal my tattoos faster.
I also bought 0.5 liter of MCT oil yesterday, thinking of starting it today but we'll see.

Gonna focus on being consistent, keep the diet up and i'll be back in the gym soon as tattoos are done healing, which would be around end of week 2 january.

As it looks right now, I'm not sure when i'll start the actual cycle...my whole life has been turned up side down and every single schedule for the last and coming 6 months has been totally fucked and ruined.
Hopefully I can start around march/april, which means i'll peak just about mid summer.

Starting to get so many distinct tattoos now that i'm not gonna be able to post much pictures this log :(

So soon the year is over, yaay :)

I've kept a pretty steady diet throughout christmas, a bit to much partying and indulging things that isn't to good but overall I feel i'm on the right track.
Gonna skip the standard new years coke partying and start the new year fresh.

Started a mini run of GH yesterday, gonna pin 2iu for 18ish days. Mostly to help heal my tattoos faster.
I also bought 0.5 liter of MCT oil yesterday, thinking of starting it today but we'll see.

Gonna focus on being consistent, keep the diet up and i'll be back in the gym soon as tattoos are done healing, which would be around end of week 2 january.

As it looks right now, I'm not sure when i'll start the actual cycle...my whole life has been turned up side down and every single schedule for the last and coming 6 months has been totally fucked and ruined.
Hopefully I can start around march/april, which means i'll peak just about mid summer.

Starting to get so many distinct tattoos now that i'm not gonna be able to post much pictures this log :(

That sucks. I wanna see the ink.

That sucks. I wanna see the ink.

Ill finish my whole arm next week, looking beyond BEYOND sick bro :D
My tattoo artist is so happy he tried to get me to compete with one of them a few months back but has now planned todo a discount tattoo only to win a competition this year, gonna be a nice big leg addition but he'll get full creative freedom to do whatever he wants.

Back