My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

PapaNoel

So time flies and its already prepping time for the next cycle!

Aiming to start in January.
Still bit lazy with gym and diet but will make an actual effort and not just hum along in the coming weeks.

16 week cycle. Two injections per week.
Wk 1-14 EQ 600mg
Wk 1-16 Masteron E 500mg
Wk 1-16 Test E 400mg
Wk 10-16 Anavar 80mg split dose ED.
Wk 1-18.5 HCG 800iu, a little blast at the end.
Wk 16-18 test prop 400mg (eod injections)
Wk 19-25. Nolva/Clomid

Will run HGH Frag, CJC-1295 DAC and GHRP-2/6 alongside this cycle, starting soonish and keep it up for at least 6 months. GHRP-2 for prep time(fat loss) and GHRP-6 for cycle, to increase appetite and synergy effects with the CJC and frag.
Any critique or famous last words? :p

Last edited:
That sounds like exactly what I'd like to do, except for the test prop and nolva/clomid part. Should be great.

We want regular updates

Will need:
4 vials EQ.
5 vials masteron e
4 vials test e
1 vial test prop
500x 10mg tabs anavar.
25k IU HCG
Aromasin 200x 20mg tabs.

PCT
50x clomid 50mg
50x nolva 20mg

Last edited:
That sounds like exactly what I'd like to do, except for the test prop and nolva/clomid part. Should be great.

We want regular updates

The prop is to have an even/clear on/off switch and not feel like im just waiting to become weak, if that makes sense?
I did an extended PCT of about 5 weeks this time(7 with low dose clomid) and felt pretty good, last 2 weeks of PCT will only be 10-20mg nolva and 25mg clomid daily.

I can't wait to start this cycle!!!!
I thought I knew i was doing last cycle but I really no had no idea lol...

Only thing that sucks is timing, PCT will cut into my summer time, wish I could start next month.
It's gonna be nice though, have good expectations for this time :)

Will have to verify with blood work but think i'll start out taking 20mg asin per day.
Its bit high for the aromatization load but I was sensitive last cycle.

Pretty damn hard to crash estro with asin alone anyhow so not too worried.

Santa, I don't know your stats or what your goal is for this cycle. But that is a lot of gear to be taking. Bulking, cutting?

Santa, I don't know your stats or what your goal is for this cycle. But that is a lot of gear to be taking. Bulking, cutting?

It will end up being both with proper diet.
The goal is muscle mass, however, i dont want to gain "too much" mass, which i doubt I will with this cycle, that will be a concern for cycle #4.
My goals for this cycle is same as last cycle... 75kg at 8-9% bodyfat. Anything over 80kg will venture me into bodybuilding look cause im only 5.8. I want to stay shredded fitness look :D
I was really close last cycle before multiple injuries (retarded and self caused...) so i think 7-8% bf at 77-80kg would have me looking like an absolute beast. Which should be totally doable in 2 cycles.

With that said, I'm gonna put all my focus and energy into diet this time and I dont plan on gaining fat and previous cycles has had me lost 5ish % bodyfat.

As of now, due to fracture in my arm, I've gained quite a lot of bodyfat, ballpark is probably 16%, maybe 18%. (I was 10.x% at the end of my last cycle at 71kg. Havent dared step on a scale in months, or done any measurements.)
But i've been nonstop binge on netflex/hbo, candy, sodas, pizzas, fastfood, i've lived the american dream diet lol...
I stopped that last week, or well, gradually cuz body was accustomed to high sugar.
So with proper diet again and no sugar that should drop down naturally to sub 14% before the cycle starts because im quite active in general.

Also started boxing again but been lazy with the gym... And its all about how I hate the gym where I live and the other gym which I love and trained in for years is very far after my move.
Its a 90 min round trip, so need to research and find a gym where im comfortable again, which needs to be a "bodybuilder" gym where I can train in peace being the "small guy"...not being "the biggest guy" that everyone stares at while "Mind critiquing" anything i do lol... I cant handle that...

Last edited:
Be looking for a log. I was thinking Test/Mast/Var for my next run, but that won’t be until mid/late spring 2019. So hopefully I can watch your trial run and see if it’s right for me. Good luck and keep us up to date bro.

Can't remember who talked about it but bought a pill making machine and 1k mix of 1 and 2grams capsules for like 55 bucks including shipping.
So now I can finally make use of those kilos of nac and milk thistle, l-tyrosine, msm and glucosamine that I could never stomach last cycles :D
To whoever it was, thanks bro. Life saver.

I haven't done all of it but just to make sure.
I calculated 50 doses of NAC/MILK/Tyrosine, which was bit different for all and then put them all in my smoothie blender and mixed for a while and just filled the pills up.
Taking 1 pill twice per day should be the daily dose.

Was that correct? Or did i fuckup in my assumptions? :)

That sounds like exactly what I'd like to do, except for the test prop and nolva/clomid part.

Thought about these words a lot.
Any special reasons why you wouldnt run the prop as a bridge for 2 weeks? (Ignore the mg's for prop, i didnt do any math on it, just to illustrate)
And why dont you like the prolonged pct, i know its not really true but in my logic longer the cycle, longer the pct to recover better and faster. It also has no real downsides sense taking low dose clomid isnt uncommon and for my short period even health risk free.

Thought about these words a lot.
Any special reasons why you wouldnt run the prop as a bridge for 2 weeks? (Ignore the mg's for prop, i didnt do any math on it, just to illustrate)
And why dont you like the prolonged pct, i know its not really true but in my logic longer the cycle, longer the pct to recover better and faster. It also has no real downsides sense taking low dose clomid isnt uncommon and for my short period even health risk free.

What I meant is I blast & cruise, so no PCT for me. I would just drop down to a TRT test E dose.

Ahh, cool.
I'm really looking forward to this run. Super happy with the choice of compounds. It feels like a great setup.
Its literally "design/approach" number #142, before I finally managed to settle on a few synergistic compounds and not go over board with like a 7 stack silly shit thing :p

Any sponsor of these boards wanna sponsor this run btw?
Can't remember who approached me mid cycle last time but im open for it now :)

I'll create new log with company name in it and do it properly with pictures updates etc.
Here's my last log: https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...2967-test-tren-dbol-hgh-cycle-diet-3j-27.html
Certainly seemed to be popular and would attract attention for your company.

Has to be shipped from within a European country or no deal, custom reasons.

Any sponsor of these boards wanna sponsor this run btw?
Can't remember who approached me mid cycle last time but im open for it now :)

I'll create new log with company name in it and do it properly with pictures updates etc.
Here's my last log: https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...2967-test-tren-dbol-hgh-cycle-diet-3j-27.html
Certainly seemed to be popular and would attract attention for your company.

Has to be shipped from within a European country or no deal, custom reasons.

I would love to sponsor you with words of encouragement and guidance.

Back