My Non-Meth Stack – Nolva or Clomid for these compounds?

Uncle_Rico

Coulda Been Someone
I’m planning on a 5 week cycle stacking these two non-meth’s:

Furuza-A (5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether - 50mg)
Trenazone (Dienolone) = (hydroxyestradienone, 9(10)-Dehydronandrolone, and estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one)

My dosage will be:
Furuza-A at 150/200/200/200/200
Trenazone (Transdermal ml’s) at 1/1.25/1.5/1.5/1.5

For post cycle therapy (pct) I have available:SERM
Nolva (10MG)
Clomid (25MG)

OTC - A.I.
Reversitol V-2
Erase

Test Boost:
DAA
Fadogia
Fenugreek (testofen)
Bulbine Natalensis (standarized to 55% steroidal saponins, 10% sterols, 2.5% sterolins)
Stinging Nettle (3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran (standardized to 95%)
Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)
Tribulus
Vitamin D3 2000 IU’s

I have heard not to use Nolva with the Trenazone as Trenazone is a 19nor (I’ve no idea what that means) and consensus is Nolva would cause “nasty rebounds”.

Both of these are reported to be non-aromatizing agents, but there are as many reports suggesting the use of an A.I.

I’ll supplement with the usual supports for a non-methylated stack (fish oil, Glucosamine, B3, 6, 12 and 1, D3, multi, taurine if needed)

I’ll stack my natty test boost cocktail day one of post cycle.

I’m looking for any feedback or clarity on the use of the A.I.’s and anyones preference for a SERM on these two compounds….plus whatever other free advice you’d care to share.

clomid.

i don't buy completely into the affinity between nolva and 19-nor steroids to inducing gyno but i sure as heck don't want to find out first hand.

and i just find clomid to be a better PCT in general. use 50mg ED for 4 weeks (there are more complicated dosing schedules but this one has served me fine).

i would use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) personally on the trenazone just due to the fact that it can aggravate progesterone gyno. if your estrogen is lower to begin with then progesterone gyno isn't as likely to occur. I'd probably just use an OTC Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though. i not see then need for anything like aromisin/adex and certainly not letro.

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the response.

During this cycle am I better off avoiding all other test boost supps and just kicking them on the first day post cycle?

I'd like to try and minimize libido issues...

I’m planning on a 5 week cycle stacking these two non-meth’s:

Furuza-A (5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether - 50mg)
Trenazone (Dienolone) = (hydroxyestradienone, 9(10)-Dehydronandrolone, and estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one)

My dosage will be:
Furuza-A at 150/200/200/200/200
Trenazone (Transdermal ml’s) at 1/1.25/1.5/1.5/1.5

For post cycle therapy (pct) I have available:SERM
Nolva (10MG)
Clomid (25MG)

OTC - A.I.
Reversitol V-2
Erase

Test Boost:
DAA
Fadogia
Fenugreek (testofen)
Bulbine Natalensis (standarized to 55% steroidal saponins, 10% sterols, 2.5% sterolins)
Stinging Nettle (3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran (standardized to 95%)
Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)
Tribulus
Vitamin D3 2000 IU’s

I have heard not to use Nolva with the Trenazone as Trenazone is a 19nor (I’ve no idea what that means) and consensus is Nolva would cause “nasty rebounds”.

Both of these are reported to be non-aromatizing agents, but there are as many reports suggesting the use of an A.I.

I’ll supplement with the usual supports for a non-methylated stack (fish oil, Glucosamine, B3, 6, 12 and 1, D3, multi, taurine if needed)

I’ll stack my natty test boost cocktail day one of post cycle.

I’m looking for any feedback or clarity on the use of the A.I.’s and anyones preference for a SERM on these two compounds….plus whatever other free advice you’d care to share.
when I first saw "non meth stacks" I thought you meant crystal meth lol,
On a serious note, let us know how the trenazon works out for you, I always wanted to use it as a kicker...

Thanks

Pretty weak dose of Furuz --- but keep us posted. You could throw some exemestane into your post cycle therapy (pct) for good measure as I am not a fan of SERMS.

-Matt

i agree with matt... thats a terribly low dose of furuza... not really worth it at all if your dosing it that low... personally, i think anything under 300 is just a waste...

clomid definitely for your serm as was already stated...

definitely need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand for tenazone... forma stanzol would be good...

Okay, so I have four bottles, 50MG x 60 tabs each. I can go to 300 per day for five weeks and still have enough... might as well not have left overs. ;)

Can you help me out with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) suggestion. When you say "on hand", what would the protocol be?
Phased in sometime toward the end of the cycle? On hand "just in case"? Use as a true Post protocol and if so... dosage?

Sorry, just trying to get crystal (anal retentive) clear and make sure I have everything in hand before starting.

Thanks a ton.

Okay, so I have four bottles, 50MG x 60 tabs each. I can go to 300 per day for five weeks and still have enough... might as well not have left overs. ;)

Can you help me out with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) suggestion. When you say "on hand", what would the protocol be?
Phased in sometime toward the end of the cycle? On hand "just in case"? Use as a true Post protocol and if so... dosage?

Sorry, just trying to get crystal (anal retentive) clear and make sure I have everything in hand before starting.

Thanks a ton.

when i run a stack or any ph for that matter, i use forma stanzol... i start it mid cycle and run it through pct... 10 pumps a day... 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m... I do 2 pumps on my chest and 3 on my abs... this has always been extremely effective for me...

when i run a stack or any ph for that matter, i use forma stanzol... i start it mid cycle and run it through pct... 10 pumps a day... 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m... I do 2 pumps on my chest and 3 on my abs... this has always been extremely effective for me...

Thank you friend. Just ordered two bottles. Once everything is in hand, let the mayhem begin.

I heard this recently from one of the smartest people I've ever heard talk about gear. I respect him so much, I will nearly take everything he says as truth as he always admits when he doesn't know something. When asked why doesn't everyone use torem he said

"Because clomid raises LH levels faster, but then slow down and reverse over long term, Nolva increase levels higher and faster and continue on long term. Tor raises levels slower than both, but continue rising until close to nolva levels after time. So it is better used in combination with nolva or at the end of post cycle therapy (pct) to continue on with it. "

When asked about LH and clomid

"It doesnt reverse LH output, it causes desensitization in the pit gland which causes less LH output. 3 weeks is a good mark to drop it as the 2 week mark is when LH reaches its peak for how we use it. You can use the tor for 5 weeks if you have a hard time recovering since it continues climbing for 6+ weeks "

So knowing this, an optimal recovery stack would be nolva at 20mg all four weeks and 50mg clomid the first two weeks. I have used nolva and clomid after tren before and had no sides.

clomid cuz the trenazone

75/50/50/25

Nolva but wait a bit for progesterone's to clear
00/20/20/10

fura @ 300mg isnt enough imo...id goto for 400mg til you run out.

I heard this recently from one of the smartest people I've ever heard talk about gear. I respect him so much, I will nearly take everything he says as truth as he always admits when he doesn't know something. When asked why doesn't everyone use torem he said

"Because clomid raises LH levels faster, but then slow down and reverse over long term, Nolva increase levels higher and faster and continue on long term. Tor raises levels slower than both, but continue rising until close to nolva levels after time. So it is better used in combination with nolva or at the end of post cycle therapy (pct) to continue on with it. "

When asked about LH and clomid

"It doesnt reverse LH output, it causes desensitization in the pit gland which causes less LH output. 3 weeks is a good mark to drop it as the 2 week mark is when LH reaches its peak for how we use it. You can use the tor for 5 weeks if you have a hard time recovering since it continues climbing for 6+ weeks "

So knowing this, an optimal recovery stack would be nolva at 20mg all four weeks and 50mg clomid the first two weeks. I have used nolva and clomid after tren before and had no sides.

i wanna see the backup/proof behind this. Ive never seen anything like this. where is it?

besides the one AR article that EVERYONE quotes.

Last edited:
Back