my photo album

Good size. Now what you need to work on, is losing 15% bodyfat. Then you look real good.

1BadBeast said:
Hard to believe that you don't take your training very seriously! You've got some good size.

s... yeah! What do your arms measure? look like about 20". Bet you are moving some pretty serious weights.

thanks guys, the biggest i've had me guns is 20.25" not as big as alot of you on this site but i'm quite proud of them

HowardRearden said:
I guess all you Brits aren't built like Beckham then..;-) Bet you're a Scouser..

i remember some girl talking about becjhams body how muscular it was, wtf he has the body of a 12 year old boy

again thanks guys, no i aint a scouser i'm a jordie from the noth east of england we make scousers look soft mate lol.

It doesn't necessarily matter the size of a muscle if it's not at least moderately defined...you have to have a balance between good size and vascularity and hardness.

tboost said:
It doesn't necessarily matter the size of a muscle if it's not at least moderately defined...you have to have a balance between good size and vascularity and hardness.

yes hes holding some water and fat but if he was to diet he would looking fucking nice. Granted hes isnt cut, you can see hes got shape and size underneath. Theres plenty of fat people who you cant see anything on.

tboost said:
I agree with the second part of your statement. And you can see fair detail in all of the dude's muscles, not too smooth to look good in my book. Secondly, he can't be too high body fat wise, look he has no fat around his waist at all. I sure wouldn't mind mind trading my 17" guns for his 20"!!!!

Looking Good Big G.

A very solid looking physique. Well done.

Nice to see another Brit on the board.

Last edited:
Back