SWALE on some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) drama...very good info with the drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are doing here what you've always done. Doing your best to line your pockets while going on endlessly about how charitiable you are.

Now I am a coward using a fake name and hiding? I didn't realize your real name was Swale. My name and address are on every website I own. How am I hiding and from what?
The only reason you are leaving the boards, if you do, is because of your legal problems. Which until now I didn't see any reason to mention. But as long as you're in the mood to air it out... why not.

Any information you could possibly offer is already available on every board I know of including this one, Anabolic Fitness, Cutting Edge Muscle, Anabolic Review, and dozens more, so who are you kidding. The person that will lose by your departure is YOU.

The only reason you are leaving the boards, if you do, is because of your legal problems. Which until now I didn't see any reason to mention. But as long as you're in the mood to air it out... why not.

What the hell are you basing that statement on? For a guy who demaned that SWALE provide proof of anything he claimed, I think you sould be willing to do likewise.

Ok, so SWALE, you are now saying that you are not going to answer any questions or give any advice because people argue with you? Will all due respect and with the knowlege that I may be coming to you soon for consultation, I have to tell you that you ARE somewhat argumentative yourself. And I also remind you that I asked you some VERY general questions about prostate health associated with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and you simply refused to answer the questions. I presented it as a very simple, hypothetical example and was willing to provide all of the data necessary, including hypothetical PSA tests. I had read a study that Proscar with Cardura was MUCH more effective than Proscar alone. I could not get a comment out of you on that or the hypothetical. Now, I am the first person to tell you that I am willing to pay for good advice from a physician. I think you are well qualified to to what you do and I like you post cycle therapy (pct) protocols. But for you to say that you willy, nilly answer ALL questions from men on these boards is not correct. And you DO pick up paitients from these boards... You should be... If you are good at what you do (and you are) then I would certainly EXPECT you to gain a great deal of consultation from these boards. But to simply give up because hard headed, argumentative people like to argue with you (you are hard headed and argumentative as well, not necesarily a bad trait, especially if you are right) is ........ well, I dont know the word for it... I will let others fill in the blank there....

I wish they would argue more. I've looked forward to it(eapecially this thread) and it really makes me think in-depth about things I wouldn't normally.

Ulter--My legal problems? Exactly what would those be? Once again, you are just making stuff up which has no basis in reality. I have ZERO "legal problems". Nada, zilch, none. If you want to call being threatened with a totally meritless suit "legal problems" than go ahead. It is nothing which would ever amount to anything more than a world of hurt to those who may be considering same. It is unbelievable to me how low you stoop. How on earth can you stand to look at yourself in the mirror?

Everyone knows my real name, where I am licensed as a physician, where my office is, so forth. The moniker "SWALE" has been tongue-in-cheek for some time now. Heck, JGUNS was even able to call me at home. On the other hand, I have NEVER seen your true name. To prove me wrong, why don't you post it here now? I've got a hundred dollar bill that says you are too much a coward to do that. Or too ashamed of your name.

As far as "lining my pockets" goes, I have never made enough from the time I have spent on the Boards to make it worthwhile from that standpoint. But you know this, as you are just being the same old broken record. Perhaps if I was willing to make a profit on the meds, it would have been, I do not know. And we will never know. I have done this because I have truly enjoyed it. It is just now I have had my fill of guys attacking me, either from ignorance or in service of a hidden agenda, that I can't put up with it anymore. Be proud of yourself, Ulter, you are the one who finally drove me off the Boards. A great day for you, I'm sure.

You have always resented the fact that the owners of these Boards have appreciated me enough to give me what you have to pay for. And the smart gentlemen who have chosen to avail themselves of my services are happy that they did. I am not sure why you think any of that is your business.

Well, if it is true, what you say that no one will miss me, then my time truly will be better spent building my medical practice.

The best of luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:
Why don't you give it a rest SWALE! For a guy that says he works 80 hrs/ week, you sure have a lot of time to argue on boards like this.

We do appreciate your knowledge, but enough is enough!

If your gonna quit the board because ulter has your back up against the wall, then good bye, and the best of luck to you in your practice.

Swale, your knowledge and time are greatly appreciated on the boards. There isn't enough people like you around and a lot of us value your insight. I hope you don't leave on the account of argueing with a couple of people.....Don't take the posts personally, ignore them and drive on.

TESTinME said:
Swale, your knowledge and time are greatly appreciated on the boards. There isn't enough people like you around and a lot of us value your insight. I hope you don't leave on the account of argueing with a couple of people.....Don't take the posts personally, ignore them and drive on.

Ditto............:D

If the owners of these Boards appreciate you, and if the majority of the members appreciate you, and if you like taking time out of your life to help others stay as healthy as they can; why leave just because of some differences by a select few?

Please stay around and help those of us that value what you have to offer.

Well, is that it? This has been a good debate thread... and I would guess that much has been learned and men's health has been promoted, especially by the expertise of SWALE.... SWALE, if your goal is to help men, you have done much on just this thread... Why leave now?

he is on another board.. you want the info?

---

You know whats odd. I just saw a post and for the life of me I cant find it... hmm.. now you got me wondering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back