my pics after 1 cycle enanthate+ proprionat

chuck norris said:
i dont want your opinions no more i dont need your ideas i had enough ........... i had a gain of 15 lbs on that i think i fucked-up my cycle 1 cc proprio on monday and 1 cc enanthate friday ........ i think this is not enough ............................
If you think you fucked up u'r cycle, the best way to avoid having it happen again is to learn from the bro's here. You gotta have a thick skin. We all take some shit sooner or later. Just chill, ask the right questions in the right way and your gonna get great advice. This is one of the best boards on the net!

Post up your stats and cycle history so we can take a look at them. They are more important than guessing your body fat %.

chuck norris said:
fuck that ........ i ll put new pics in a month and you will shut the fuck up .........................................!!!!!!!

LOL. im pretty sure non of us will shut the fuck up unless in those pictures you post up in a month from now, you've put on 20lbs. doubt thats gonna happen

if i were chuck norris, I woulda just said..."oops, sorry guys, i accidently posted my before pictures" to cover my ass

AngryMuscles said:
someone forgot to click that manage attachment button

naw Angry, he had his pictures posted but got pissed because everyone was knocking him because they were Post cycle pictures, but they looked like pre cycle pictures. But its all good because hes gonna post pictures in a month and we're all gonna "shut the fuck up."

Onswoll said:
naw Angry, he had his pictures posted but got pissed because everyone was knocking him because they were Post cycle pictures, but they looked like pre cycle pictures. But its all good because hes gonna post pictures in a month and we're all gonna "shut the fuck up."

after he puts on that 20 lbs and is up 150 lbs nobody will fuck with him then you just wait :shoot2:

people are mean on here lol. Honestly its good he realises that its not the juice thats his problem and that he is training wrong and eating wrong but u have to see why he gets so offended. Its hard to not got offended.

this is at least warranted thou, ive seen people start that whole genetic potential convo and critism when people werent that small.

LiftTillIDie said:
LOL what is he going to do in a month.

that's why god created synthol

we're mean? what would be mean would be telling him "great job bro, you look great!" bottom line is the dude is risking his health for benefits that are achieveable without drugs. if his ego and pride won't allow him to get past a "mean" comment on the internet than sucks for him, his loss.

Hey Chuck,
Peanuts are good, Lucy Is Good, the Red Head is good, but like in the cartoons your missing the ball. You came here looking for insight. Bro's are trying to open you up to some intell and you go off and duck. WTF GET SOME BACKBONE OR go the fuck home and don't play in this sand box no mo.

rake922 said:
You said all this in post 5 of this thread. I fuckin hate you Onswoll. I wanna take a baseball bat and make your face bleed.

Onswoll is a huge e-dick without a doubt. At least on this thread his dickishness is directed in the right direction. Getting your pics torn to shreds by internet badasses is a right of passage.

LiftTillIDie said:
Onswoll is a huge e-dick without a doubt. At least on this thread his dickishness is directed in the right direction. Getting your pics torn to shreds by internet badasses is a right of passage.

hey buddy, i remember a few weeks ago YOU were being a huge dick to me. but then I looked at your pics and it made everything all better.

rake922 said:
You said all this in post 5 of this thread. I fuckin hate you Onswoll. I wanna take a baseball bat and make your face bleed.

you guys just hate on me because I tell it how it is. I tell people straight up what I think. If I think your body looks horrible and you need to lay off the juice and spend 6 months on a treadmil, then ill tell you that. Just like Tito Ortiz. You either hate him or love him. He talks a lot of shit, but thats just because he speaks his mind and doesnt giva shit what others think. Im the same way. I tell people straight up, if they get offended, oh well.

Back