My SARMs S4 Cycle Log

okay, I’ve come to a conclusion and will finish my cycle when my third bottle if finished, i just can't stand the vision being so week at night. i am half way done with my third bottle and have about a week or so to go. so I’ll stop, start my post cycle therapy (pct), then go get a blood test done and see what we got. I’ll keep this log going even after my blood test especially if there are major changes.

What did you plan on doing for post cycle therapy (pct)? Will you being doing post cycle therapy (pct) like you are coming off of aas?

What did you plan on doing for pct? Will you being doing pct like you are coming off of aas?

based on what’s been said you don't need to, but being almost 50 i thought it wouldn’t hurt, besides someone who knows his stuff recommended that i do it.

i'll be doing Nolva and Clomid for 2 weeks, up to 4 weeks if i need to.

How much clomi and nolva? Will you dose it like you are coming off of aas? Like 70mg clomid the first week then 35mg? 20mg nolva then 10mg?

Looks like your seeing some great increases in strength and stamina. Are you having any sort of joint pain or side effects at all besides the vision? This Sarms sounds very good and i am interested in running a 6 week cycle of this. What is the lowest dose you took and still saw effects? I was thinking about starting this at 50mg per day and see how that effects me.

How much clomi and nolva? Will you dose it like you are coming off of aas? Like 70mg clomid the first week then 35mg? 20mg nolva then 10mg?

Clomid 25-50mg a day for 2 weeks and Nolva 20mg a day for 2 weeks. i'll take them at the same time.

Looks like your seeing some great increases in strength and stamina. Are you having any sort of joint pain or side effects at all besides the vision? This Sarms sounds very good and i am interested in running a 6 week cycle of this. What is the lowest dose you took and still saw effects? I was thinking about starting this at 50mg per day and see how that effects me.

no actually it helped ease the pain on my joints, if you read my log you will see that i was able to do flys with 30 pounds on each side. before S4 i couldn't even do it without weights. so i say its helping in healing as well.

i mentioned how i was getting comments for colleagues at work, so i took a photo today, and posting a photo from two months ago, just a short time before i started the cycle. i think i see a difference, what do you guys think?

hmmm, for some reason its not allowing me to upload the photos, but i was able to upload them in a similar forum! they are jpg format and very small files...

Okay folks, this morning i weighed 199 lbs and absolutely feel great, i can't wait to do chest tomorrow, i am almost out of my third bottle, but having second thoughts about ending the cycle, i am thinking to go through my forth bottle. i didn't feel any different by increasing t he dose to 150mgs per day, in fact i felt better when i was at 100mgs per day. Not sure yet but i think i will continue the cycle and go through my forth bottle. The main reason i wanted to end this cycle is because of my vision, i think i lost 70% of my vision at night, i am absolutely blind and can't drive at all, it’s too dangerous. i believe its best to run S4 in the summer where the day is longer, or daylight is longer, but of course that’s up to the individual. a friend of mine saw me today an complemented me about how thin I looked, also commented on how lean i looked. So these are the reasons i think i will continue and finish up my 4 bottles of S4. Not sure though, but i'll keep you posted.

Everything feel normal except the vision of course.

If I had another bottle of sarms and I've been getting the gains and progress that you are getting then I would have to keep going.

So for the good of mankind, keep on rockin, bassp.

Just finished triceps workout, it went really well, better than last time but no increase in weights, just a great strong workout with lots of stamina. I think I was feeling weak the last few days due to a bug, I had a minor runny nose so that might have been the reason for my weak chest workout. Today I felt 100% strong and full of energy. So far only the only problem is the vision, everything else is normal. Tomorrow is cardio only.

wow, bro, this is a great log. I would be interested in running SARMs maybe as a bridge, start during post cycle therapy (pct), bridge in betwee cycles...in fact, that is what i'm going to do...

What is a agood starting dosage for SARMs?

wow, bro, this is a great log. I would be interested in running SARMs maybe as a bridge, start during post cycle therapy (pct), bridge in betwee cycles...in fact, that is what i'm going to do...

What is a agood starting dosage for SARMs?

People are dosing at 50-150mg ed. BassP is doing 150mg ed.

If I had another bottle of sarms and I've been getting the gains and progress that you are getting then I would have to keep going.

So for the good of mankind, keep on rockin, bassp.

Just be sure not to drive at night, also for the good of mankind. I hear the vision sides are very subjective, some people don't notice any difference. It sounds like your SARMs S4 cycle has been going great, weight loss, increased strength and definition and reduced joint and muscle pain. This SARMs sounds amazing, can't wait to get started. You got the Sarms from ruiproducts, is that correct? I may be ordering some very soon.

Just be sure not to drive at night, also for the good of mankind. I hear the vision sides are very subjective, some people don't notice any difference. It sounds like your SARMs S4 cycle has been going great, weight loss, increased strength and definition and reduced joint and muscle pain. This SARMs sounds amazing, can't wait to get started. You got the Sarms from ruiproducts, is that correct? I may be ordering some very soon.

yes from RUI, but they are out of stock! i think there are many S4 heads out there, just watch out for those blind drivers :D

The best biceps workout ever, I figured out how to lift more weights without using my wrist. As you know I have inner tennis elbow on my right hand, and its been limiting me from lifting more weights. So I bought two ankle straps and strapped them on my wrists (bypassing my hand and joint), this way I don’t have to use the injured tendon. I was able to add 4 plates 10 lbs each and did cable curls, then I put on my wrist straps which has a hook to help ease the pressure to my wrist, and was able to do straight bar curls and dumbbells. I’ve never seen my biceps so pumped, as if they were going to explode.

Okay, I’ll let you in on something here. As you know I’ve been experimenting with my last bottle of S4, I took a break for two days and just took my first dose after workout, I’ll continue my dose at 100mgs per day until the bottle is gone. I will split the dose to two 50mgs, one after workout and one in the morning after cardio. I would love to post a photo but so far I can’t!

PS. I am still at 199 pounds as of this morning.

Thank you so much for all this information. Looks like the SARMs s4 is having quite an effect on your strength and weight. Nice to finally see someone using this and posting such great info. I am really interested in started this soon. I can't tell if you have noticed a big difference depending on your dosage, are you noticing big strength or weight loss difference with the higher dose, or does it all seem to be the same. I would like to start this off with a low dose of 50 mgs per day, splitting up the dose morning and night. Do you think i would feel anything or should I just start with 100 mgs per day?

Thank you so much for all this information. Looks like the SARMs s4 is having quite an effect on your strength and weight. Nice to finally see someone using this and posting such great info. I am really interested in started this soon. I can't tell if you have noticed a big difference depending on your dosage, are you noticing big strength or weight loss difference with the higher dose, or does it all seem to be the same. I would like to start this off with a low dose of 50 mgs per day, splitting up the dose morning and night. Do you think i would feel anything or should I just start with 100 mgs per day?

Like I stated in my previous posts, I went up to 150mgs ed and really didn’t notice any difference except the vision got worse, this is why I went back to 100mgs per day, it seem to be working well, so there is no need to waist money at least for me, the dose may vary from one person to another, it is a good idea to start with 50mgs then go up in 50mgs increments, but be sure to stay on it for at least 10 days to see if its making any difference, then adjust from there.

Back