My SARMs S4 Cycle Log

very interested in running a cycle on this, I think I will have some clomid and nolva on have just in case I need a pct.

Excellent shoulder and legs workout today, increased the weights by 10% all around and felt great. I must mention that I am taking supplements for joints as well, so maybe the combination of both is beneficial. Tomorrow is rest day, cardio only. But after tomorrow is chest day, this is the day where I can accurately measure if there is any difference in strength and stamina. I’ll keep you posted.

Even 75mg/day is a high dose. Chavo who's selling it on Pro Muscle recommended a dose of 1-3 mg/kg/day "based on current clinical trials," so that's what guys have started using it at. However, when pressed for what those clinical trials were, he had nothing to say, because they don't exist. The only clinical trials on S-4 are the ones that GTx is doing for Ostarine (their brand name for S-4). But their clinical trials used up to 3mg TOTAL per day, not per kg of bodyweight per day. That's a huge difference. The dosing for this chemical has been WAY too high, because one of the primary people selling it does not understand the research.

This preliminary study on S-4 in rats found that anabolism in muscle was maxed out at around 0.75 mg or 2.82 mg/kg per day (see results in the levator ani in this figure). When corrected for body surface area and converted to dosing for humans, the dose that maxes out the anabolic response is around 0.46 mg/kg. In a 200 lb male, that works out to about 40 mg/day. That may sound low, but it's 13 times higher than the highest dose they used in the clinical trials. I think that the yellow vision and impaired night vision that people are reporting are side effects of acute overdose of S-4. You sure as hell don't need hundreds of mgs per day.

Further, the animal research on S-4 shows that at higher doses, it DOES suppress LH and testosterone levels. There was no effect on these parameters at 3 mg per day in the clinical trials, but you can bet that if the dose gets higher, you'll start to see HPTA suppression.

I think they are still working out some kinks?? A mod might chime in??

Even 75mg/day is a high dose. Chavo who's selling it on Pro Muscle recommended a dose of 1-3 mg/kg/day "based on current clinical trials," so that's what guys have started using it at. However, when pressed for what those clinical trials were, he had nothing to say, because they don't exist. The only clinical trials on S-4 are the ones that GTx is doing for Ostarine (their brand name for S-4). But their clinical trials used up to 3mg TOTAL per day, not per kg of bodyweight per day. That's a huge difference. The dosing for this chemical has been WAY too high, because one of the primary people selling it does not understand the research.

This preliminary study on S-4 in rats found that anabolism in muscle was maxed out at around 0.75 mg or 2.82 mg/kg per day (see results in the levator ani in this figure). When corrected for body surface area and converted to dosing for humans, the dose that maxes out the anabolic response is around 0.46 mg/kg. In a 200 lb male, that works out to about 40 mg/day. That may sound low, but it's 13 times higher than the highest dose they used in the clinical trials. I think that the yellow vision and impaired night vision that people are reporting are side effects of acute overdose of S-4. You sure as hell don't need hundreds of mgs per day.

Further, the animal research on S-4 shows that at higher doses, it DOES suppress LH and testosterone levels. There was no effect on these parameters at 3 mg per day in the clinical trials, but you can bet that if the dose gets higher, you'll start to see HPTA suppression.

Thanks for the info Conciliator...

Great info, can't understand why they banned you for posting it on the sites the s4 seller sponsors.

Okay everyone!

I am done with S4, I had to cut it short, I still have half bottle left but I think I had enough. Today I started my post cycle therapy (pct), and will continue for two weeks, then will do a blood test. I did chest workout today and again I never felt my chest so pumped and hard. I will keep reporting if things come up, if not then I’ll see you guys in 3-4 weeks with my blood test. Thanks everyone for your support and interest. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you have, I’ll be more than happy to answer them.

Hey i can upload pics! just want you guys to see that there is a difference in fat loss, the before is about a week before i started S4, and the after is today.

he pics look good. Looks like you gained strength and more definition. I am very excited for this SARMs S4, sounds like it has a lot of possibilities. Looks like you can run it by itself and still see gains.

Most def an improvement. After all of this would you do it again?

if my blood test comes back normal and my vision goes back to normal, yes. i will do it again within 4 months.

just wanted to report about my vision, no improvements so far, the moon was so bright last night according to my wife, she said the whole room was lit, well i couldn't see a thing, i couldn't even see where the window was, that’s how blind i am at night. i will report as to when my vision will go back to normal, i hope...

i like to mention that last night was the first time i could see the window, but not when i look at it directly, i have to turn away then i can barley see it on the side of my eye, also the tinted lights color is starting to go away slowly.

Did a great biceps workout yesterday, no loss in strength or stamina so far, my arms looked more defined and bigger, so far so good.

Back