My second cycle/ 6 week gain/ 6 week cut/

Freakazoid1130

This is my second cycle and was just going to post to see if everything looked ok.

I have already done blood panels, liver work, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure checked. Everything is fine and Im healthy.

Week 1-12 (500 MG Test E 250)
Week 1-10 (400 MG Deca 250)
Week 1-5 ( 60 MG DBOL ED)
Week 1-12 ( 12.5 Exemestane ED)
Week 1-12 (1000 IU HCG)

During the weeks after my last shot while I wait to start my pct I will be doing a Blast phase of HCG.
I guess it will kind of look like this.
#1 500iu's every day.
#2 750iu's every day.
#3 1,000iu's every other day.

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 50/50/25/25 (Nolva on hand just in case)

I will be taking cycle assist everyday for blood pressure and cholesterol along with 4 fish oils a day, a multivitamin and plenty of water.
My Diet looks good. low salts and sugars. lean meats and good carbs and sugars.
Please let me know if I can do anything to fix it. I want to be a safe as possible. My fist cycle went excellent and I want this one to go good.

well. the fist 6 weeks I would like to bulk up a little and the last 6 weeks cut. but all in all just kind of bulk because I cut up easy anyways.

i am curious if that much HCG isnt overly excessive-(harmful to LH)? By no means am i critiquing your cycle, just continuing to learn..

Last edited:
ok for sure. I will look for some more articles on how much HCG to use. I just thought that might be enough considering I am going to be running DECA. I will just bulk all the way through. and Should I go for 14 weeks and use test for 15?

Personally I don't see the point of blasting hcg. You got it right during the cycle 500iu twice a week. Continue that until 4 days before you start PCT

this might be a dumb question. If I have a 5000 IU bottle of HCG, and my insulin syringes go 10 20 30 40 and so on, how do I measure out 500 IU? Is it .5 as in half way from the 0 line to the 10 line?

Back