My Stash, any thoughts on what I should do?

antimatter1

I've done a few oral cycles in the past using 4-AD as a test base. Recently have come into a large addition to my "stash" and am curious to hear what some of you guys might think would be a good cycle.

Here's what I recently got (not counting all the PHs I have e.g. Hdrol, Mdrol, Beastdrol, Warhammer, 4AD, Oral Tbol, 1-T Tren [2 Bottles], 2-bottles of Formestane liquid):

3-Anavar (British Dragon)
3-Test Cyp 10ml (Pharmagen)
1-Tren E 10ml (Pharmagen)
1-Methandostenolone (label is missing an 'r' from American Pharmaceutical Partners)
10 vials-Nutropin @20 ius per vial
1-Winnie
2-hcgs

I have never pinned before, and am a bit nervous about all this. I have poured over research material and books (have a couple of books on Anabolics I've used as reference material over the years) on this whole process and am familiar with PCT protocols.

I'm looking for input from guys (I hope not girls LOL) who have pinned before, and am curious to hear input on what I have obtained above. From what I have gathered, my first test cycle should be just that, TEST, and nothing else. From what I gather this is best to gauge one's reaction to the compound. I was going to run 400mg Test cyp for 12 weeks along with nutropin @3ius EOD. Given how much other sht I have on hand, itching to throw something in the mix.

Here are a couple of pics of me now, I'm 6' 215 (first AM). I have competed before, and want to do an NPC show next year, but want to get my feet wet with pinning.

Also any input on the above named labs, legit?

Thanks guys.

Honestly bro, I would do what you first stated and just do Test E for 12 weeks. Being this is your first cycle, you should grow nicely. I would run GH as well. I like the synergy between the GH and test so that won't hurt. I would also run your HCG throughout your cycle at 250ius twice per week (500ius total). Me personally, I would take a small dose of Arimidex too for estrogen control. I would save the other stuff for another cycle or you can pass it on to me. lol.

Honestly bro, I would do what you first stated and just do Test E for 12 weeks. Being this is your first cycle, you should grow nicely. I would run GH as well. I like the synergy between the GH and test so that won't hurt. I would also run your HCG throughout your cycle at 250ius twice per week (500ius total). Me personally, I would take a small dose of Arimidex too for estrogen control. I would save the other stuff for another cycle or you can pass it on to me. lol.

Hahah uh, I'll save it for the future use. I've competed and want to get use to pinning before trying to compete via a stack :).

Seriously, thanks for the input. I think that's what I'm going to stick with, just Test and Gh.

Any thoughts on the names of the companies these things came from, legit?

Hahah uh, I'll save it for the future use. I've competed and want to get use to pinning before trying to compete via a stack :).

Seriously, thanks for the input. I think that's what I'm going to stick with, just Test and Gh.

Any thoughts on the names of the companies these things came from, legit?

I have heard all the labs except American Pharmaceutical Partners. I used to run British Dragon dbols and they were definitely legit. Should be a good cycle. Normally I would ask you about your diet and training but since you posted pics and have competed, you have that locked it. Looking good too bro. (No homo).

I have heard all the labs except American Pharmaceutical Partners. I used to run British Dragon dbols and they were definitely legit. Should be a good cycle. Normally I would ask you about your diet and training but since you posted pics and have competed, you have that locked it. Looking good too bro. (No homo).

Lol no worries. The dbol is by APP or American Pharmaceutical Partners, nothing came up in Google.

Man I'm itching to just run dbol now then run the test over the summer. Thanks for the feedback.

Back