My Test/EQ/GH log for 2016

Gainsi

Hello everyone, I am not new to this forum. I have been a member here before. However, I deleted my account a couple of years ago for personal reasons. Let me tell you more about me:
-6'1 or 185cm
-Around 215 pounds 14-15% BF, I tend to not weigh myself as it messes with my head. I go with the mirror and based on how I feel
-20 years of age
-I did my first cycle before turning 18
-Blast & Cruise
-Been on for nearly 3 years

I switched to high Testosterone Enanthate last Monday as many people swear by it as the best mass builder for long term use. The only reason I sway away from using this specific compound in high doses, is because I find there are different compounds able to help me reach my goal with less side effects.
I have been running low Test E, high NPP and EQ with average results. It was not exactly what I was personally looking for. I wanted more thickness and size.
My doses:
150mg Test E shot @50mg M/W/F
600mg EQ shot @200mg M/W/F
700mg NPP shot @100mg ED
5 units Generic Growth Hormone upon waking
25mcg T3 upon waking

(Cabergoline @1mg split M/F and Aromasin @12.5mg before bed)

So decided to switch to high test because I really am looking to pack on some good size before leaving on vacation in August.
My current doses:
1050mg Test E shot @350mg M/W/F
750mg EQ shot @250mg M/W/F
5 units Generic Growth Hormone upon waking
25mcg T3 upon waking

(Still need to find sweet spot for AI, Test E is still kicking in, might raise next week if I feel the need to)

Been running Anadrol for nearly 5 weeks now. Started at:
Week 1/2/3/4/5: 50/50/75/100/125 and planning on going for 6 weeks total week 6 being 150mg a day. It's Chinese UGL Anadrol which is why my doses are high. Using TUDCA along with it 500mg in the morning and at night.

I will be cruising in August and September, as of now, everything is perfect. I try to consume 6-7 meals a day cooked at home. I train 6-7 days a week. I do supplement myself to keep my health in check.

That's all about me folks

Last edited:
Oh man.... you have fucked up BIG time.

Signing up for TRT at 18 years of age, is not only dangerous, but highly stupid and naive.

There's lots of guys would be envious of a fully functioning endocrine system and HPTA - and you are brazenly pissing yours up against the wall.

I suggest you go find another forum buddy, no one on here will condone what you are planning, or how you have behaved thus far.

Back