My Test Suspension keeps turning out like crap!

ecoastmuscle1

Body Builder
I've looked all through this forum but I'm not getting the answer I'm looking for. My test suspension keeps clumping in the bottom. Whats the problem?
This is the recipe I've been using to make 100mg / 20ml suspension. I need some feedback.

16ml of bacwater
2grams of powder
.6ml ba
.4ml ps80
2ml bb

Whats the problem?

It is a suspension. Maybe put in the microwave for 10 seconds and shake before use. And be ready to endure some serious pain.

try making it in oil next time. i recently made 100mls of it at 150mg/ml and its almost completly painfree.

tank8140 said:
try making it in oil next time. i recently made 100mls of it at 150mg/ml and its almost completly painfree.
With no-ester testosterone?

Did you use just oil or did you use other stuff as well? BA? BB? What % ?

Docj: Its good to hear from you again.

Thanks to all of you for your input. I've not tried using regular distilled water. Why does this make a difference? Is it the BA thats in the Bac water thats making it clump? Would it help to add more Ps80? Not sure what to do.

Mranak

mranak said:

I'm using regular Test Base. My carrier is Bac water. Not oil. I never thought u could make it with oil. All the recipes i've ever seen us Bac water.

Adding more PS80 should result in less "clumping."

Making TNE in oil is a pain but it can be done @ 50-100mg/ml without too much trouble.

DocJ said:
Adding more PS80 should result in less "clumping."

Making TNE in oil is a pain but it can be done @ 50-100mg/ml without too much trouble.
haha....TNE in water...now THAT is a pain.

Yeah, I know you meant it in a different sense.

I'm not clear on how to make it in oil. I'd like to give it a try in oil for the hell of it if I can find some proper instructions.

mranak said:
I'd like to give it a try in oil for the hell of it if I can find some proper instructions.
It's no different than working with really short esters, BA/BB 2/20 with EO used as a carrier as you get around 100mg/ml.

DocJ said:
It's no different than working with really short esters, BA/BB 2/20 with EO used as a carrier as you get around 100mg/ml.
Ah....there isn't really any oil in there, then. ;)

mranak said:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

What I used was grapeseed oil 3% BA and 20% BB. Believe it or not i made it at 150mg/mL. The stuff holds fine, hell i let it sit in my garage and its still crystal clear.

Very little pain as well.

IMO i think the grapeseed oil was an important factor. Ive made the stuff with only EO BA and BB and it hurt like hell. I have no clue as to why, I thought EO was supposed to reduce the pain, apparently not for me..

Also made it @ 100mg/mL with 15% BB 3% BA and sesame oil. Haven't tried this batch out yet though.

A VERY knowledgable guy over at another board I was talking to claims that if made with EO, the hormone will release a bit slower, which is useful for keeping steadier blood levels.

I don't understand why the hell anyone makes that shit with water, then.

Thanks all. I might have some fun in the kitchen.

mranak said:
I don't understand why the hell anyone makes that shit with water, then.

Thanks all. I might have some fun in the kitchen.

The only real advantage i can think of would be that it would be able to fit through a slin pin, provided the particles in the suspension are fine enough.

Let me know how it turns out.

Test Suspension has always been manufactured in water. Thus the name "suspension". I've never heard of it being made in oil until I got on this web site. It makes sense to make it that way though. Less pain. I've notice that when its made and suspended in water, it dosen't titrate out like Winstrol (winny) v. It just wants to clumb a lot more. Its not milky smooth like winni v. I'll will definately have to try the oil version next time.

I grind up my powder so it is extra fine

Then I poor it in a pyrex beaker with my ba,bb,ps80 take that and put it in my a little toaster oven and bake it for 20 mins at 250degrees. Next I add my 30 mls of ba water stir the shit out of it with a glass thermometer. Put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 mins stir it again put it back in the oven another 10 mins. Then pull it out stir it good load up a big syringe 20ml or larger put on the filter and an 18g pin and fill my 50ml vial waiting near by. Works like a charm.......

Hey bro,

Did you just use GSO, BB and BA? Or anything else?

Cheers,

AMGETR

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

What I used was grapeseed oil 3% BA and 20% BB. Believe it or not i made it at 150mg/mL. The stuff holds fine, hell i let it sit in my garage and its still crystal clear.

Very little pain as well.

IMO i think the grapeseed oil was an important factor. Ive made the stuff with only EO BA and BB and it hurt like hell. I have no clue as to why, I thought EO was supposed to reduce the pain, apparently not for me..

Also made it @ 100mg/mL with 15% BB 3% BA and sesame oil. Haven't tried this batch out yet though.

A VERY knowledgable guy over at another board I was talking to claims that if made with EO, the hormone will release a bit slower, which is useful for keeping steadier blood levels.

Back