My Testo P brew crash after few hours

bullet23

hey guys,

at the first sorry for my english. i try to make 500ml testo p 100mg\ml. my carrier was 50% EO and 50% castor. BA 2,5% and BB 20%. i put 250ml eo and 250ml castor in a seperate beaker.
in the other beaker i put 50g testo p powder, 12,5ml BA and 100ml BB, then i cook it till everything was clear in the beaker. then i put the seperate oil that i mixed in the beaker till 500ml marker.

i thing everthing was ok?? after few hours that crash. what is my mistake?

thanks

hey guys,

at the first sorry for my english. i try to make 500ml testo p 100mg\ml. my carrier was 50% EO and 50% castor. BA 2,5% and BB 20%. i put 250ml eo and 250ml castor in a seperate beaker.
in the other beaker i put 50g testo p powder, 12,5ml BA and 100ml BB, then i cook it till everything was clear in the beaker. then i put the seperate oil that i mixed in the beaker till 500ml marker.

i thing everthing was ok?? after few hours that crash. what is my mistake?

thanks

Hey mate,

After you put the oil into the beaker till the 500ml marker, did you continue to cook that oil and stir so that it mixes with the powder-BA-BB?

I think that if the oil is not cooked and stirred properly after you added to the beaker, there is a chance that the uneven mixing could result in the crash.

hey bro,

yes i continue the cook that everything mix. but my calkulation is ok? the testo p is very difficult to brew. i cook it with 140° and after 45 minutes its melt.
BB and BA look like the same right? its smell also the same?

hey bro,

yes i continue the cook that everything mix. but my calkulation is ok? the testo p is very difficult to brew. i cook it with 140° and after 45 minutes its melt.
BB and BA look like the same right? its smell also the same?

Your calculation looks ok.

Test P is pretty difficult to dissolve. I usually put it into a microwave oven, and heat the Test P for 1-2 minutes. This seems to be the fastest and most effective way to completely dissolve the powder.

I don't know if BB and BA smell the same. I never used them before.

buttman3 what do you thing about 5% ba as yossi said?

BA is used as an antibacterial. Pharmaceutical companies use 1%. Some homebrewers used 2%.

I have personally used up to 2% and it is painless. However, I have one time overmixed and went up to 5% (or maybe more), and it gave me horrible swelling. Therefore, I think there is no need to use that much BA.

The BB is what helps dissolve the powder, and 10-20% is what pharmaceutical companies use (for Test C).
(Depo®-Testosteronetestosterone cypionate injection, USP    CIII)

Here is a Test P 100mg/ml I brewed (1% BA, no BB):

The Test P was difficult to dissolve, because it didn't have the BB, but after I cooked it in a microwave oven for 2 minutes, it dissolved completely.

What you see here is the Test P after 3 days. It is cloudy (because of no BB), but it does not crash (no crystal formation).

mhvhwo.jpg

So bullet23, I'm quite certain that you can dissolve your Test P completely and prevent the crash if you increase the temperature when you cook, or you can cook it in a microwave oven.

Last edited:
why not castor my friend? i thought castor ist goog.

Castor Oil's viscosity is WAY to high to be a carrier. Very thick stuff. If you find any studies supporting castor oil as a carrier, they'll be from 1995 and back. Modern pharmaceutical companies would never use caster oil to deliver it drug, as it can actually be pretty dangerous. The only exception to this that I'm aware of are certain cancer medications, and they use a HIGHLY processed version of castor oil that's known as "polyethoxylated castor oil". It's very expensive and not available to the general public.

Here is a Test P 100mg/ml I brewed (1% BA, no BB):

The Test P was difficult to dissolve, because it didn't have the BB, but after I cooked it in a microwave oven for 2 minutes, it dissolved completely.

What you see here is the Test P after 3 days. It is cloudy (because of no BB), but it does not crash (no crystal formation).

mhvhwo.jpg

So bullet23, I'm quite certain that you can dissolve your Test P completely and prevent the crash if you increase the temperature when you cook, or you can cook it in a microwave oven.

which oil you use? your favorite carrier?

which oil you use? your favorite carrier?

I used Canola oil for this Test P in the picture.

I have also used Grape Seed oil before. It's about the same as Canola oil in terms of thickness (viscosity).
However, my favorite carrier is Canola oil, because I noticed it does not become sticky like a glue when dried. My Grape Seed oil can get sticky and becomes like a glue.

About Castor oil, progear is correct. Its viscosity (thickness) is way too high: 227

image5.jpeg

It will be difficult to inject this oil due to its thickness.

For your next brew, perhaps you should try a different oil, like Grape Seed, Canola, or Cotton seed (pharmaceutical companies' choice).

----------

Anyway, about your Test P crashing: Try this to fix the problem:

1. Get a new empty beaker
2. Pour about 10ml or your Test P into it
3. Cook it in a microwave oven for 1-2 minutes, and stir till all crystal dissolved

Then, put a cap on the beaker and wait for 1-2 days and see if it crashes again. If it doesn't crash again, then you know this can be done to the rest of your Test P to fix the problem.

I used Canola oil for this Test P in the picture.

I have also used Grape Seed oil before. It's about the same as Canola oil in terms of thickness (viscosity).
However, my favorite carrier is Canola oil, because I noticed it does not become sticky like a glue when dried. My Grape Seed oil can get sticky and becomes like a glue.

About Castor oil, progear is correct. Its viscosity (thickness) is way too high: 227

image5.jpeg

It will be difficult to inject this oil due to its thickness.

For your next brew, perhaps you should try a different oil, like Grape Seed, Canola, or Cotton seed (pharmaceutical companies' choice).

----------

Anyway, about your Test P crashing: Try this to fix the problem:

1. Get a new empty beaker
2. Pour about 10ml or your Test P into it
3. Cook it in a microwave oven for 1-2 minutes, and stir till all crystal dissolved

Then, put a cap on the beaker and wait for 1-2 days and see if it crashes again. If it doesn't crash again, then you know this can be done to the rest of your Test P to fix the problem.

Thank you bro. i try that!

Back