My total testosterone level for my age is depressing.

MrWest

Well I recently had to get some blood work done due to some natural gyno(serm prescribed for a few months to ditch it?) I didn't ask for a print out or anything since I haven't touched any test booster, as, aas, ph, ds, ect. and didn't plan to since I want to work in law enforcement..
He told me my Total Testosterone was: 380
That's seems incredibly low for someone my age correct?(I'm 17.)
This was taken in the morning since he said that was my highest level of the day.
I have almost every symptom of low T(Lack of energy, depressive, non aggressive, loss of appetite, little to no libido, girlfriend couldn't even get me off.) This seems pretty bad for someone my age?

You should talk to your doc about replacement therapy. However he will likely say you are too young for it (maybe in this case the dr would have it right.. At 17 I'm not sure if there is a chance you are just a "late bloomer" or if you really need it. Maybe someone else on the forum could provide some more insight).

However you need bloodwork on more than just total T. Free / bioavailable T, SHBG, estradiol, LH, FSH, prolactin are commonly tested along with free T.

You should talk to your doc about replacement therapy. However he will likely say you are too young for it (maybe in this case the dr would have it right.. At 17 I'm not sure if there is a chance you are just a "late bloomer" or if you really need it. Maybe someone else on the forum could provide some more insight).

However you need bloodwork on more than just total T. Free / bioavailable T, SHBG, estradiol, LH, FSH, prolactin are commonly tested along with free T.

I have looked into HRT/TRT a little bit and honestly if it would help me ditch these symptoms I am 100% for it, I'd even work more hours to pay for it myself. But my parents would most likely be against using/buying anything it unless my Endocrinologist recommended it, even though chances are since I'm "not in my 20's" They ""can't be sure if I need it"

So my doctor gave my 6 months of Nolva at 20mg ED to hopefully get rid of my gyno since the lumps haven't hardened completely.. Should I get those things tested for after I finish the Nolva?

I'm sorry but the way you express yourself leads me to believe that you are not who you say you are. You stated that you recently had some blood drawn for your gynecomastia and you are already using all the acronyms such as gyno, aas, serm, nolva, and ED (not erectile dysfunction but "every day"). I'm sorry but red flags are raising in my head as it took awhile before I was well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of hypogonadism as well as the "second" language that stems from these acronyms.

Also, you already seem to know the answer to your question in your initial post. Yes 380ng/dL is low for a 17 year-old.

I'm sorry but the way you express yourself leads me to believe that you are not who you say you are. You stated that you recently had some blood drawn for your gynecomastia and you are already using all the acronyms such as gyno, aas, serm, nolva, and ED (not erectile dysfunction but "every day"). I'm sorry but red flags are raising in my head as it took awhile before I was well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of hypogonadism as well as the "second" language that stems from these acronyms.

Also, you already seem to know the answer to your question in your initial post. Yes 380ng/dL is low for a 17 year-old.

I'm sorry that I use acronyms to save time typing, would you be happier if I typed them all out fully and put QD instead of ED? I don't know what kind of red flag you I'm raising, but as we are on a forum about steroids it should be expected that I know what these things are/mean. I am who I saw am I, have have no reason to troll or fake this.

I thought it was low, but I was just looking for a second opinion.

Back