My Transformation after a long injury layoff...im back

Ive been training for 20 + years on and off...after that long break with right training, diet and trt everything came back. If diet was better who knows what couldve been.

Man you are my inspiration. 4 years ago had a patella injury, but got back into shape after. Then 2 years ago got hit with Lymes and now I am trying to fight my way back man. It is tough looking back at the old pics but I am using them as inspiration.

two thoughts

Correct, I am currently only on TRT. My though was to bump my test up to 400mg a week and throw in some EQ at 200mg or so. Thanks again

First, agree, from what I can see you have good muscularity in your back. And IMO the back and legs are by far the most important bodybuilding muscles.

Second, in response to your quote, that's interesting. I too am on TRT - test cypionate, 250 mg/week, 3X month, 2 months on, 1 month off. Gained 15 lbs from that, mostly muscle. And over the past 5 months have supplemented the TRT with additional T, adding another 15-20 lbs of bulk. Largely in the back and legs. Goal is to compete.

Back