my tren experience

dialtone

for years i have heard how horrible tren is and how it makes most people want to kill themselves and so on. so i hesitated about taking it until now. this is my 5th or 6th cycle (few complications in the past) and im on 100mgs eod test prop, 75 mgs eod tren ace. I am running it 8 wks and i am currently in the 5th wk. i am dieting right now so my cals are at 2k on top of 45min steady state am cardio 6 days/wk with a simple carb rotation.

i have to tell you, tren is a fantastic drug. i have experienced zero side effects and my physique has never looked better. no tren cough, no night sweats, no aggression, minuscule amounts of acne, no hair loss, no erectile disorders (in fact my libido is higher now than it has been in a long time). it has kept me filled out while making me leaner. and i know everyone, including myself believes that steroids dont make you lose weight, but i might be convinced tren has at least encouraged fat loss in my case.

since i started i have gained about 6 lbs (keep in mind im dieting) and i have loss relatively significant body fat along with my diet and cardio. i felt the need to throw in my experience to possibly help those who are considering it and might have been nervous about doing so due to what they have heard. i will be using tren in every cut cycle from here on out, and i would if it were twice the price, its worth it.
the tren is homebrew, might make a difference.

Last edited:
wish my tren cycle went as smooth as urs, friggin had GREAT results but every side imaginable hit me hard as fu k ,good for u ................FTW

for years i have heard how horrible tren is and how it makes most people want to kill themselves and so on. so i hesitated about taking it until now. this is my 5th or 6th cycle (few complications in the past) and im on 100mgs eod test prop, 75 mgs eod tren ace. I am running it 8 wks and i am currently in the 5th wk. i am dieting right now so my cals are at 2k on top of 45min steady state am cardio 6 days/wk with a simple carb rotation.

i have to tell you, tren is a fantastic drug. i have experienced zero side effects and my physique has never looked better. no tren cough, no night sweats, no aggression, minuscule amounts of acne, no hair loss, no erectile disorders (in fact my libido is higher now than it has been in a long time). it has kept me filled out while making me leaner. and i know everyone, including myself believes that steroids dont make you lose weight, but i might be convinced tren has at least encouraged fat loss in my case.

since i started i have gained about 6 lbs (keep in mind im dieting) and i have loss relatively significant body fat along with my diet and cardio. i felt the need to throw in my experience to possibly help those who are considering it and might have been nervous about doing so due to what they have heard. i will be using tren in every cut cycle from here on out, and i would if it were twice the price, its worth it.

I just finished 8 weeks of Profina (100mg prop/75mg Tren Ace) and my experience was EXACTLY the same as yours. I loved it.

I will use TNT 400 next time though as I got REALLY tired of the ED injections.

had a good tren ace test prop cycle . both were converted by me from fina n synovax.I love tren n like making it i hate making test prop.

i know everyone, including myself believes that steroids dont make you lose weight, but i might be convinced tren has at least encouraged fat loss in my case.

i will be using tren in every cut cycle from here on out, and i would if it were twice the price, its worth it.

I couldn't agree more with those 2 statements... I love Tren even though I'm not as lucky as you regarding sides. Mine can get rough at times, but nothing as bad as others experience. I felt like body fat just melted off when I was on Tren... everyday I woke up bigger and leaner than the day before.

As far as the Tren being homebrew, that makes ALL the difference as to why you would pay 2x what you do. UGL Tren is getting out of control in price.

Last edited:
As far as the Tren being homebrew, that makes ALL the difference as to why you would pay 2x what you do. UGL Tren is getting out of control in price.

yeah i knew you would pick up on that part. of course i would never pay ugl prices for anything. then again i wouldnt take most ugls stuff even if it were free, stuff is crap.

yeah i knew you would pick up on that part. of course i would never pay ugl prices for anything. then again i wouldnt take most ugls stuff even if it were free, stuff is crap.

If it was free, I'd assume it was 75% the strength it claims, add 1% BA to the mix, and filter it through a .22um filter... I wouldn't be able to pass up on anything for free lol.

If it was free, I'd assume it was 75% the strength it claims, add 1% BA to the mix, and filter it through a .22um filter... I wouldn't be able to pass up on anything for free lol.

exactly, might filter it twice :). hell, i can gain 5 lbs off a placebo effect.

I'm on Axio tren-e and I have zero sides other than 1 pimple on my back :)
No night sweats but I sweat like a pig during the day but I do asphalt paving for a living so thats to be expected. Good job detone !!!

where all different tho, and some people do experience horrible sides, so start slow.

I just finished(month ago) tren a 50mg ed, and my sides where, wanting to sleep 24 hours per day, complete loss off apetitate, no aggression, loss of strength. Libido was fine, but climaxing to the end of the cycle was close to impossible. Bacne from hell!!

I was eating very litle every day, yet my bodyweigth went up, and lost a lot of fat. And yes i looked the best i have so far. Great drug, and a very powerful one. I have heard also that people experience different sides on different goes.

I will only from now on use trena as a base every time, hopefully next time upping the test higher should fix some of the paradoxical effects tren seems to play on my strength and aggression.

Dtone, sounds like a good 8 week cutter. Are you prone to gyno and are you taking any ancillaries? You might still see hair loss, that can take a while. I have a suspicion that those who are prone to anxiety/depression and don't handle stimulants very well are most likely to have bad side on tren. That is just a hunch, but other factors such as SSRI's, tren dosage, test dosage, and keeping the levels of both stable during the cycle would matter too.

You mentioned you had no hair loss during your tren cycle. Are you prone to hair loss? Have you lost hair on previous cycles?

I would like to try tren but I'm prone to hair loss. I've heard it's such a strong androgen that it causes hair loss for those that are prone.

i am very prone to hair loss and I experience significant hairloss when using dht derivative drugs (winstrol, primo, var, etc.). but with finasteride, I experience no hairloss with test, tren, deca, eq, etc., but still mild hairloss with dht drugs.

Tren for Life

I totally agree with everyone on here….tren rules as far as I’m concern. I’ve done 5 cycles of it now and wouldn’t think of using anything else. I used to stack Deca in my cycle until I tried tren ace. Starting with tren ace should be your first choice to see if you do get any of the side effects….tren cough, acne, ect….it’s half life is 48 hours. So you can stop using it if the sides pop up and start using a different substance in your stack.
Once you’ve gone through a cycle of tren ace you’ll know if you can move foreword to tren hex which I use and has a longer half life of 5-6 days.

I know I am bumping an old thread, but I wanted to chime in on this tren discussion. I'm 8 weeks into my test e, tren a, and mast p cycle. I run the test at 150mg, tren at 400mg, and mast at 600mg a week. I lost 25lbs of fat, from 240lbs to 215lbs. I am lifting more weight than before, and becoming very lean. I can attest to the fat loss qualities that tren has to offer. With a solid diet and hard work it is a great tool to use to cut fat while increasing muscle mass.

Nice bro, goodluck on your cycle youll love the run, think to many people hear so many bad things about tren they start to panic when on it, also it just depends how u react to the drug liie anything, some people react fine, others dont, like I said goodluck bro on your cut :)

Back