My Unorthodox Cruising Protocol

Did you ever consider taking aromasin? Like a mono-therapy? Someone had posted about this awhile back. Shit, I can't remember his name...

Did you ever consider taking aromasin? Like a mono-therapy? Someone had posted about this awhile back. Shit, I can't remember his name...

can you explain ? not sure what you mean by this question ,, do you mean when i was originally diagnosed being hypo ? i had low testosterone and low estrogen , how would aromasin help ?

this might be way off from what your getting at here but ive heard of guys using clomid as somewhat of a "bridge", as it can potentially raise natty test I think,,,if I remember right. Think ive heard similar stuff about aromasin...

can you explain ? not sure what you mean by this question ,, do you mean when i was originally diagnosed being hypo ? i had low testosterone and low estrogen , how would aromasin help ?

As I understand it AI mono therapy drastically reduces e levels, the body then makes (or attempts to make) more test so that some of that can be converted to estrogen to make up for the deficit.

If you already suffered from low estrogen I'm not sure it'd do much for you.

Hes not gonna really stay off everybody says that he'll be on everything less than 2 months mark your calendars

Hes not gonna really stay off everybody says that he'll be on everything less than 2 months mark your calendars

this is pretty true , I was only planning about a 2-3 month cruise. Once my blood work is clear, I'm going right back to blasting Ment, Tren, Masteron, and popping Dbols pre-workout

of course depends on my injury and if I'll have to have surgery , if so I'm out of the game for least a year

this is pretty true , I was only planning about a 2-3 month cruise. Once my blood work is clear, I'm going right back to blasting Ment, Tren, Masteron, and popping Dbols pre-workout

of course depends on my injury and if I'll have to have surgery , if so I'm out of the game for least a year

2 or 3 always means 2 but in reality its 6 weeks lol

I haven't injected myself in 5 whole days , I don't know what to do with myself , I'm already jonesing for the needle man ;)

I havent injected test like in 2 weeks cuz im lazy and sick feel just fine too sarms and a little var

other compounds can mimic testosterone in the body and exo test won't be needed. Ment is an example, you can run that AAS completely solo without test.
supposedly RAd-140 is capable of this as well.

having blasted and cruised for 5 years ,, sure that works ok , done that dozens of times . looking for something different then just going on a trt cruise again.

other cruises I've done are test/primo , test/hgh, test/low dose deca . cruising with primo has been the best cruise I've done thus far.
but this time I'm wanting to try zero AAS use

No problem my man

If you're hypogonadal ai monotherapy, won't help you. You need a properly functioning hpta for it to work correctly

so I'm thinking with this injury that the cruise i had put together would probably only work well if i was able to continue hitting it fairly hard at the gym . not sure i'm gong to be able to do that . so now I'm thinking of going with the best cruise just to maintain as much muscle as possible until i heal up.

any ideas welcome

my thoughts on an anti-catabolic cruise
HGH - 4 iu
Slin - workout days only
Test - 175mg per week
Primo - 350mg per week

Shouldn't be an issue running sarms in place of test considereding your on trt .
I would drop the s4 though and add lgd I've ran cycles of lgd and felt pretty much the same as a low cycle of test . Running sarms with aas and running them alone are two different things.
When running sarms without aas there not competing for androgen receptors with the aas even though they only bind to a certain amount (what the word sarm means)
I think the only issue here is cost compared to running low doses of test but your not doing this for ever and I know your not short of a few dollars so it probably won't be much of an issue here
Like I said man drop the s4 and replace it with lgd or osta or yk Imo this would be your best bet
Other than that I think you will be surprised how good you will actually feel and I know that your like me and pinning isn't really an issue but its still nice to have a brake from sticking yourself any way

Haven't read the thread yet, maybe a word or two here n there so I will comment tommorow, I say go for it but my half ass answer (for now is)... Go donate or get your blood dumped. maybe see how you go, then just drop everything mainly the hcg but leave the HGH only and see if you bounce back? I would run an oral in place of the sarm, I just dont like them.

Kinda got it narrowed down to this for a cruise for awhile

- HGH 4iu per day
- GHRP w/ GHRH 400mcg per day
- HCG 500iu per week
- Insulin 6-10 iu per day (cyclical)
- Test 100mg per week

will think about adding in Rad-140 or Lgd to this cruise once my work capacity goes up, and will be stacked with GW50 (have that on hand and been running it when i was running Tren and mast).

goal of that cruise stack is to go low low on the androgenic side of things, but still increase my hgh and igf levels to maintain some amount of indirect anabolism to maintain muscle mass and cell volume. all my negative AAS related health factors should normalize on a cruise like this. also no AI needed.

of course, once i'm healed up, I'm going right into this, and can't wait

50mg Ed of ment/trest ace
50mg Ed tren ace
600mg week mast
30mg Tbol pre-workout
hgh/slin

Last edited:
Back