My very first cycle at 25 years of age

ws_123

Hello guys, I need advice if I am going wrong somewhere.

I am 25 years of age and on 16-17% BF 5'11 and 165 pounds

A good friend of mine who has played multiple local competitions has designed my first cycle.

day 1 Winstrol
day 2 Test Cyponate
day 3 EQ / Bold
repeat for 5 weeks

along with it I am running Clen and Debolon (methandienone)

According to my friend it will help me gain muscle and keep the fat % low.

I hate to break it to you, but you need a new friend. He is giving your very bad advice. I am glad you checked here first. I suggest that you read the sticky threads first to get a basic understanding of how AAS works and what a good first cycle looks like. Then come back to this thread and let's continue the conversation. In the meantime, please please please do not follow your friend's advice.

That's a TON of compounds for a first time out. Keeping it simple the first time is not just some kind of rite of passage thing. Sometimes experienced people make it sound like it's all about paying your dues.....well that's not the whole story. Test only, is a good way to go because it allows your body to get acclimated to exogenous hormones. Our bodies act funny the first time we abuse them. If you use too many substances you don't know which is causing the problems. After you've done the test only approach, your body is better equipped to handle more. The first cycle WILL have side effects and they will be more pronounced than later cycles. Some of the sides are the good sides......sex drive, aggression in the gym, more focus, and MUSCLE growth. Read up some like Megatron said. He knows what he's doing and it's good advice. Start your planning over and check back with these guys. They WILL keep you from making a huge mistake. Beginner cycles.......plenty of benefit without all the extra risk. To be honest....there is too much wrong with your cycle to even get into it all. Read up, the research is part of the fun :) Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
please read up in beginers cycles the stickies at the top of the steroid forum and learn what your getting yourself into.

A good friend of mine who has played multiple local competitions has designed my first cycle.

day 1 Winstrol
day 2 Test Cyponate
day 3 EQ / Bold
repeat for 5 weeks

just out of curiosity what dosages did your friend advice?

day 1 Winstrol
day 2 Test Cyponate
day 3 EQ / Bold
repeat for 5 weeks

This is a ridiculously poor cycle. If you can't see multiple reasons why then you need to start your AAS education, and don't stop trying to learn until you can identify why this is terrible.

For one thing you are going to need dosages, time between last AAS and PCT, plans for AI and HCG, plans for PCT. Without those your really have nothing at all, other than a shopping list of multiple compounds.

And 5'11" and 165#? You don't need to be taking clen, you need to start lifting weights in an effective way and eating right.

I'm 5' 10" and 163lbs . . . . .eat more man.

Google steroid profiles and start reading. What they, do they aromatize, do they involve prolactin, are they 19-nor, 1/2 life of them, are they a test or dht variant, what are their side effects, what is a usual weekly dose and length of use?

Food is the foundation of everything. Raw materials for building anything. Diet will keep you leaner during bulking than trying to use a drug BUT you have to eat more calories than you need. Your body is smart and won't build something it can't support.

That friend should make an account here to giving advice like that. Sorry if We are crashing the party but limp dick and man boobs can be your life if you go ahead with the cycle. Having to take testosterone for the rest of your life.

My avatar shows my gyno from epileptic medication sides. If you don't want those little bitty titties research.

Listen carefully. Take a look at some of our photo's, we know what we're talking about. (Atleast I do).

Your first cycle is PRECIOUS. Run just testosterone. Start at 1,5ml and work your way up to 2 for a total of 12-16 weeks. Don't take anything other than that. Orals you want to stay away from for now, they are liver toxic anyways. I stay away from them as most as possible too.

I'm not gonna preach to you about not using roids because you have quite a lot to gain before they are needed but hey it is wat it is. Running just the testosterone at 300-500mg per week is going to give you a LOT of effect. Make sure to have some aromasin on hand should you start holding too much water, although your diet will probably be the cause of this.

Also while you're waiting for your steroids (should you be ordering them online) take some time and educate yourself on what you're about to do. Correct syringes and needles, working sterile, what side effects to expect and how to deal with them, and your post-cycle therapy! All of this is going to help you get and KEEP a lot more gains from of this testosterone cycle than by flooding your body with compounds it has never experienced and you don't know how to use.

TAKE THIS ADVICE, you'll definitely thank us along the line! Trust me when I say this 12-16 week cycle will be a WORLD of difference in your physique.

I hate to say it but you're friend did not consider your health at all when suggesting this and is probably not doing things the right way himself. You were clever enough to check a forum beforehand, I hope you're wise enough to take our words seriously.

Any questions we'll be HAPPY to answer, I hate to see people destroy their bodies because of ignorance.

Also big tip: 70% of your gains are DIET based, not substance. You can take as much shit as you want if you're not eating enough GOOD REAL NON-PROCESSED FOOD, you're not going to gain shit.

Last edited:
this first cycle set up is from 3J here and is spot on.
take it to heart and do it the right way View attachment 567041

Can you tell me why you would want to lower estrogen when you're not experiencing side effects? 500mg's of test has a different effect on different people. If you're not having any estrogenic side effects, you definitely don't want to take anything take lowers your estrogen, because you're gonna need it in your body to gain muscle. I would recommend just having aromasin on hand, and taking it after you start experiencing side effects. It's going to get rid of them in no time anyway?

I just posted 2 references in a thread showing dramatic increases in estrogen from test e and test undecanoate.

"Serum levels of E2 increased 1.7 times on day 1 after administration but returned to its pre-ART value by day 14 after administration." in "Hormone profiles after intramuscular injection of testosterone enanthate in patients with hypogonadism.".*

^^125mg^^^

After injecting test undecanoate estrogen was shoved above normal limits at 1 week. 500mg and 1000mg

What symptoms are you referring to exactly? Waiting for symptoms seem like waiting for your engine to start knocking before adding oil.

Last edited:
Back