My Very First cycle. PLEASE ADVISE

Thanks for the Info I will Look Into that.

Also Can anyone tell me If It will benifit Me being Out of Shape TO RUN a Fat Burner with my cycle. ZYLENE 1.1

Fuck dude, your trying to bandage all your problems with drugs, when the cure to them is your own habits. I don't know much about aas to offer you advice on them. Your already on test, first I read 3 weeks in, now I read 4 days? Not sure which one but either way:

You sound mentally weak(no offence). Your gonna need to pull yourself together and get into that gym and work your ass off. Keep your diet spot on. I'd definitely ramp up your routine if your feeling good after a week or two on it. Throw another cardio day in, and maybe another workout for 5days a week, instead of 3. Like everyone is saying, you jumped into this headfirst.

No more excuses. Sack the fuck up, work your ass off and diet well or all the money you just spent will be pissed away. Steroids are not magic. Your in for a long 10 weeks.

Your post cycle therapy (pct) is inadequate also, alot of people suggest Torem from rui for 4 weeks. Or what Sadista recommended.

Lastly, 5mins of stretching isn't going to cut it. Seeing as how your out of shape your going to be sore as fuck if you are training like you should be. You should stretch for 15-20 minutes a day, especially since your gonna be getting a hell of a lot stronger real quick.

Again though....this is a terrible idea...

yea I said 3 weeks so everyone wouldnt be Like TURN BACK TURN BACK.... My First day of the 10 week cycle was on the 15th But Im riding this shit out. Seems Like If I can Pull it together and Work hard as hell It will make huge results that would have taken me a really Long time.....

yea I said 3 weeks so everyone wouldnt be Like TURN BACK TURN BACK.... My First day of the 10 week cycle was on the 15th But Im riding this shit out. Seems Like If I can Pull it together and Work hard as hell It will make huge results that would have taken me a really Long time.....

there is no such thing as a fat burner so dont waste your money....diet and cardio is what you need

there is no such thing as a fat burner so dont waste your money....diet and cardio is what you need

Damn Cobra! You got ur hands full with this thread!!!! lmao!!! Dude probably feels tired cause his lipids prolly thru the roof pre cycle and now worse causing blockage which leads to fatigue..... Prolly really not but you never know!!! PPl gonna start droppin dead round here then LE will be all over the place!!! Not because of AAS but because of improper techniques.

Damn Cobra! You got ur hands full with this thread!!!! lmao!!! Dude probably feels tired cause his lipids prolly thru the roof pre cycle and now worse causing blockage which leads to fatigue..... Prolly really not but you never know!!! PPl gonna start droppin dead round here then LE will be all over the place!!! Not because of AAS but because of improper techniques.

nothin wrong with LE's lol!!!

Back