My wife at the beach!

Much thanks to all your kind words.....

I just got the pictures developed & I'm going to send them to the agency tomorrow. Hopefully they will like what they see. I will keep you all posted.

thats it im going to the USA to hit me up some of the worlds finest woman.....

ohhh ima hit up a few canadians on the side as well......... they just go crazy... :D

ohhh yeah wife is super fine bro..... you a lucky man.....

Once again, thanks guys for the replys for my baby. It seems like lately that she is looking hotter & hotter.......we have been married for 1 year, so the hard part is over, & it seems like every day gets better & better (Love I mean).

I'm wondering if the cycle is making me a little emotional today? LOL

:baby:

I wish my wife liked to work out as much as it looks like your wife does!

That looks like Destin, FL... is it? I'll be down in Destin on Sunday for the next 5 weeks.

UncleL0925 said:
I wish my wife liked to work out as much as it looks like your wife does!

That looks like Destin, FL... is it? I'll be down in Destin on Sunday for the next 5 weeks.

Yup. We had a great time.

CUinHELL said:
Except for the horrible black disfiguring growth on her face, she looks good. :goof:

Yeah, we are going to have to work on that black shit on her face. Too much makeup I think......

Man, if I had something good like that I'm not so sure I'd be advertising for the whole internet to see. Someone might steal her away from you......

radiola said:
Man, if I had something good like that I'm not so sure I'd be advertising for the whole internet to see. Someone might steal her away from you......

You make a good point, but when you are as confident as I am, you don't have to worry about those kind of things happening. Geez that sounded a little cocky didnt' it?

Juice has made my mind a little loose.......

RichGenetics said:
Beach was Destin, Florida.

And yeah, she could use some squats, & she does them from time to time.

I appreciate all your comments.......I'm going to get in touch with my old agent this week & we will see what happens. I'm hoping they will want her, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I was just about to say it looks alot like where I'm from, Pensacola Beach, in the late spring. Destin's just around the corner.

Back