Log 2006

thunderin

Tan Gun Tiger
I have renamed this log because I am not using insulin regularly.

Plain and simple... this is only my log, and I am posting it only to share my experience. I am not asking for critiques. I do not recommend this cycle for others. This is only for informational purposes, and I hope all who read this will keep an open mind.

Stats:

Late 30's
175cm
Started cycling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in 1983
87.5kg (192.5lbs) Had lost a lot of weight due to a staff infection in my leg in December

A friend of mine who did very well on the national level turned me on to using slin SubQ vs. IM for bulking. I took his advice and here is my log.

Feb 12: test 1g, Tren 1g, masteron 1g, var 200mg ed (I wanted to see if I could bulk with these...it doesn't work well)
weight: 87.5kg (192.5lbs)

Feb 19: test 1g, Tren 1g, masteron 1g, var 200mg ed (I wanted to see if I could bulk with these...it doesn't work well)
weight: 91kg (200.2lbs)

Feb 26: test 3g, Tren 1g, Dbol 200mg ed (this combo feels much nicer, less aggression)
weight: 92kg (202.4lbs)

March 5: test 3g, Tren 1g, Dbol 150mg ed, slin 10iu x 2 times ed SubQ (why SubQ? I want to put on as much weight as possible...my wife says I look like a white gorilla) feeling very charged
weight: 97kg (213.4lbs)

March 11: 3.75g test e, 1g Tren e, 150mg dbol ed, 30iu's slin ed (15iu's am and 15 iu's pm subq)
weight: 100kg (220lbs)

I have gained 12.5kg (27.5lbs) in 27 days.

How do I feel? The agression is not bad at all with the dbol helping out there. I am constantly stuffed to the point of almost being sick every waking moment, and yes, my diet is quite clean. The subq slin is a breeze as I never get anywhere near going hypo due to the subq injection having slower release (longer duration) than the IM. I always carry orange juice no matter where I go (even to the toilet) just in case. My nips are getting a bit sore, but I have had gyno since I was 13yrs old. If it gets bad, I will start aromasin. Sex drive is so high that even fat women look good.

How do I look? Needless to say I am much larger than before. My stomach is stretched out from the volume of food going in. Water retention..of course. My fingers feel and look like sausages. Time to switch to my bigger-sized clothing.

Stopped drinking coffee this week. I used to be a 6-8 cup-a-day drinker. This also make 5 weeks since stopping smoking.

I guess I should mention that I have been taking 500iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 5th day to avoid complete shutdown.

I am injecting 19mL's of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) weekly. How do I do it comfortably? I inject into my lower glutes just above where my hams connect. 2 x 5mL on one side and 1 x 5ml + 1 x 4mL on the other side. No knots and any discomfort or swelling is gone within a couple of days.

March 12: Feeling a bit shite today. Took a break from the slin and dbol neither did I stuff myself today. Considering dropping the Tren dosage to .5g for next week but not sure yet.

The pumps are almost constant and painful. My traps ache most of the day. Get cramps in my calves and lats when having fun with the wife.

The glucose/fructose I have been adding to my protein drinks makes me want to regurgitate at times. I don't like sweet foods. So, I will rely as much as possible on the slin to help me make the most of my food's nutrients with a more moderate consumption of sugars.

My shoes are getting too small, and my wife called me moonface today .

No sweats and no insomnia. But then again, I deal with hot climates well and cannot function in the cold.

March 13: My strength has more than doubled on all lifts. I had a touch of a cold, but feeling better today.

March 15: March 14: Switched over to anavar at 150mg ed and aromasin at 40mg ed. Also, began Clen 80mcg (2 days on and 1 off) with t3. Will lower test dosage to 1g ew and Tren 500mg ew starting March 18. Slowly dropping calories, but maintaing 240g + of protein ed along with 40 minutes of cardio

March 17: 4 weeks into my cycle and a baby on the way
Just a short note to say that we are expecting our 3rd child in November/December. Taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th to 5th day made the difference, I believe. I suppose that I can avoid complete shutdown like this. And yes, I am 100% sure it is mine. Our second child was concieved 3 weeks into a cycle as well.

Thanks to all on this board for the info on using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle.

March 18: Have started twice weekly injections (Sat/Wed) of 500mg test enanthate, 250mg Tren enanthate, 250mg drostanolone enanthate to keep a more even blood level as this low dose. Still running 150mg anavar and 40mg aromasin ed.

weight: 96kg

Have lost a lot of water, but strenght is still high. Damn Clenbuterol is just like speed and I simply hate that feeling.

I can tell a very big difference in not taking the diananbol. The dbol kept me mellow, but I have got much more aggressive without it.

March 22: 500mg test e, 250mg drost e, 250mg Tren e, 150mg anavar ed, 40mg armasin ed, 300mcg T4 ed (ran out of T3), 80mcg Clen ed (40am + 40pm)

The agression has subsided as the total volume of injectables has decreased to just 2 grams per week.

The bodyfat is really starting to come off, and strength is high.

Weight 94kg Still have a bit of water retention.

Trying to figure out where to add in Miotolan, O-turinabol and EQ?

Had to change protein powder to vanilla flavor as the chocolate is just getting nasty tasting. I use only soy milk to mix it as I have had kidney stones.

March 26: 500mg test e, 250mg Tren e, 250mg drost e. Have stopped the anavar and now only Clen, T4 and aromasin ed.

Bodyfat is really coming off

Weight: 93kg

*update* I liked the anavar too much to stop for now

March 30: 750mg test e, 250mg drost e, 250mg Tren e. I am back on the anavar as the benefits are just too good to stop for now. 150mg anavar ed, but I take 75mg am and 75 mg pm along withmy aromasin 50mg ed (25mg x 2)

I have started to take the T4 differently from how I take t3. I take 200mcg with a meal 3 times daily. This does not include my protein snacks.

Weight: 93kg

April 3: Increased test e to 750mg every 4 days along with Tren e 250mg and drost e 250mg. Why? The Tren was overpowering the effects of the test.

75mg anavar twice daily along with 25mg of aromasin.

I have backed down to 400mcg of T4 daily taken 200mcg at a time.

Weight: 92kg

My abs are getting a lot more definition, and I am dieting harder.

April 8: 500mg test e, 500mg drost e, 250mg tren e

Weight 93 kg

I have decided to give up my diet as my wife is pregnant and I cannot stay away from all of her food.

I will up tren and drost to 1g per week to make a weekly dose of 1g each of test e, tren e and drost e

Dropping the T4

April 11: 500mg test e, 500mg tren e and 500mg masterone e

I switched back to Dbol 130mg ed, and i have dropped the T4 and clen. I am eating everything I want, and yes, I am still leaving enough food for my wife.

Weight 95 kg (209lbs)

March 14: 2 grams deca, 2 grams test e, 130mg dbol

I have dropped the tren and masterone.

Weight: 96kg

Military presses with 315lbs to forehead 6 x 2 (no jerking) This is a lifetime best for me.

I quit the tren because my wife said I was an ass while on it.

Almost forgot. I started insulin again today.

I take all my slin subQ not IM.

20iu's am and 20 iu's pm (Humulin R)

April 18: Since I started the slin again he pumps that I am getting are insane, 40iu's ed (20iu's am and 20iu's pm).

I can eat 'til I am stuffed and 90 minutes later I am hungry again. I am not joking when I say that the top of my forearms is starting to get pumped as I type this.

Amazing stuff!

Weight 98kg (I have gained 5 kilos in 10 days)

April 19: I could barely get through a meal of 2 double cheeseburgers and fries (yes, supersize me too) without my jaws getting a painful pump. I am not kidding.

When I shower, I can barely wash my neck, and that is right after I wake up in the morning. My clothes don't fit anymore, too small. My watch and wedding ring are too small too.

I get hungry even though it is only an hour or so after my last meal.

Weight: 99kg

April 20: I am gaining roughly 0.5 - 1kg per day. The subq insulin stacked with the 2g each of test and deca plus the 125mg ed of dbol is the most explosive mass gaining cycle I have ever done.

Weight: 101kg

I will never take slin im again. IMO it is very dangerous from the fact that one can easily go hypo and for the returns it gave me.

Subq slin has a totally different goal. It helps your body to assimilate as many nutrients as possible in a rapid manner. Nothing I have ever taken has put weight on me like this, nothing.

You can take a boatload of juice and GH, but if you cannot absorb enough nutrients from your food then you are wasting your money and time.

See the interview on slin with Milos, and he means Subq not IM administration:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346

LAWNSAVER said:
INTERVIEWS ARE A DIME A DOZEN AND CAN GO ONE OF 2 WAYS. THEY ARE EITHER COMPLETELY FUCKING BORING WHICH IS THE KIND YOU READ IN THE MAGAZINES.....OR THEY ARE COMPLETELY FABRICATED, LIKE THE KIND YOU SEE ON OTHER BODYBUILDING WEBSITES. THIS INTERVIEW REPRESENTS NEITHER. THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN KEPT ANONYMOUS DUE TO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. WITH THAT BEING SAID, WHAT IS TO FOLLOW IS A MOST INFORMATIVE AND EDUCATIONAL INTERVIEW ON ONE PARTICULAR TOPIC:

TREVOR; WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE 20-30LB BODYWEIGHT JUMPS FROM 1994-PRESENT. I MEAN LETS FACE IT, NASSER EL SONBATY WAS AN AVERAGE PRO UNTIL 1995 AND RONNIE COLEMAN WAS A 2ND OR 3RD TIER ATHLETE UP UNTIL 1997, JEAN PIERRE FUX GAINED 40 LBS OF TISSUE IN A YEAR AND A HALF, CHRIS CORMIER HAS GONE FROM AVERAGE TO TOP 3, HELL EVEN DORIAN WENT FROM 230LBS TO 260LBS SEEMINGLY OVERNIGHT. ALL OF THESE MEN HAVE HAD LOTS OF EXPERIENCE WITH STEROIDS AND G.H. SO THERE HAD TO BE ANOTHER FACTOR. AT FIRST IT WAS THOUGHT IGF-1 WAS RESPONSIBLE, BUT THIS PROVED TO BE A RATHER INEFFECTIVE COMPOUND.

SO WHAT WAS IT?

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ON EVERYONE'S MIND SINCE THE EMERGENCE OF 280-290LB BODYBUILDERS FROM SEEMINGLY OUT OF NO-WHERE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE EMERGENCE OF IGF-1, BUT THEN AFTER RESEARCHING SOME THINGS, I FOUND OUT THAT IGF-1 IS A SHIT DRUG AND DOESN'T DO MUCH. (hey this is Trevors opinion not mine-DC) WHAT GIVES?

IFBBPRO: I N S U L I N! THAT'S WHAT GIVES! I'VE KNOWN A LOT OF THESE GUYS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I CAN UNEQUIVOCALLY TELL YOU THAT IT IS THE RESULT OF INSULIN THAT THESE HUGE LEAPS HAVE BEEN MADE.

TREVOR; INSULIN? IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIM IT WILL MAKE YOU FAT

IFBBPRO: BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU FAT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DO NOT USE THE RIGHT TYPE.

TREVOR; CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW TO USE IT SO ONE WOULD NOT GET FAT.

IFBBPRO: ACTUALLY IT'S QUITE SIMPLY. YOU SEE THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF INSULIN L, N, R , AND HUMALOG. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE ACTING TIMES. L LASTS IN THE SYSTEM FOR AROUND 24HOURS PEAKING SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND TAKES 2 HOURS TO BEGIN TO WORK, N IS MEDIUM IN ITS ACTING TIME LASTING AROUND 12 HOURS AND R IS THE QUICKEST OF THESE THREE, LASTING FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS AND HITTING THE SYSTEM IN ABOUT 30-45 MINUTES. HUMALOG IS NEWER AND ACTUALLY BEGINS WORKING IN 5-15 MINUTES AND LASTS FOR 4 HOURS

ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU CAN USE INSULIN TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. WITH ALL INSULIN YOU NEED TO HAVE GLUCOSE PRESENT IN THE BLOOD STREAM SO IT CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO ACT ON AND TRANSPORT IT INTO THE CELLS. THE POPULAR RULE OF THUMB OF 10-15 GRAMS OF GLUCOSE/CARBS PER I.U. OF INSULIN WAS SOMETHING THAT I ACTUALLY CAME UP WITH. PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM BEING ARROGANT, IT'S JUST THAT I WAS DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH ON INSULIN IN THE EARLY 90'S AND IT IS DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY DUE TO THAT RESEARCH THAT INSULIN HAS BECOME A POPULAR TOOL IN THE BODYBUILDERS ARSENAL. MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTACTED ME ON HOW TO USE INSULIN. NOW WITH INSULIN YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IT IS AN INDISCRIMINANT CARRIER WHICH IS BOTH GOOD AND BAD. GOOD BECAUSE ALONG WITH THE TRANSPORTING OF GLUCOSE, IT WILL ALSO TRANSPORT AMINO ACIDS INTO THE MUSCLE CELLS. BAD BECAUSE IF THERE IS A LOT OF FAT PRESENT, IT WILL SHOVE THAT INTO CELLS AS WELL AND THIS IS WHY YOU GET FAT FROM INSULIN. IF YOU USE A LONG ACTING INSULIN THAT PEAKS SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU EAT A CARB AND PROTEIN MEAL EVERY 2 HOURS TO INSURE THAT WHEN IT PEAKS, YOU HAVE A NUTRIENT POOL AVAILABLE FOR IT TO WORK ON. IF YOU TOOK A SHOT OF INSULIN IN THE MORNING AND IT WAS LONG ACTING, IF YOU EAT A PIZZA AT 8:00PM, THE FAT WILL GET TRANSPORTED INTO THE CELLS AND YOU WILL GET FAT. THE WAY AROUND THIS IS TO 1. KEEP DIETARY FAT TO A MINIMUM ALL THE TIME OR 2. USE A FASTER ACTING INSULIN. FOR ME--EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS EAT LOW AMOUNTS OF FAT PER DAY--THE ANSWER SHOULD BE 2.

THE REASON FOR THIS LIES IN THE FACT THAT YOU CAN CONTROL IT MUCH BETTER IF YOU KNOW THAT IT IS HITTING IN 15-20MINUTES AND WILL BE OUT OF THE SYSTEM IN 4 HOURS OR LESS. ALL OF THE INCIDENTS OF PEOPLE FAINTING OR GOING INTO COMAS BECAUSE OF INSULIN HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH GLUCOSE PRESENT IN THE BLOODSTREAM WHEN THE INSULIN PEAKED. WHEN YOU USE A LONG ACTING INSULIN THAT PEAKS AT VARIOUS TIMES OVER A 24HOUR PERIOD, YOU RUN A MUCH GREATER RISK OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH GLUCOSE PRESENT BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE APT TO SKIP A MEAL OR BE DRIVING IN YOUR CAR WHEN IT HITS...I LIKE THE HUMALOG THE BEST AND WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO USE IT SOLELY OR IF THEY CANNOT GET IT, USE THE R. DO NOT USE THE N!

TREVOR; DOES IT MATTER WHAT TYPES OF CARBS YOU EAT WHEN YOU USE INSULIN?

IFBBPRO: YES! I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT YOU SHOULD USE PRIMARILY SIMPLE CARBS.

TREVOR; SIMPLE CARBS?

IFBBPRO: YES. LOOK AT THE END OF THE DAY THE BODY BREAKS DOWN COMPLEX CARBS INTO GLUCOSE AND IT IS GLUCOSE THAT IS TRANSPORTED INTO THE CELLS. WHEN YOU ARE USING A RAPID ACTING INSULIN IT IS IMPORTANT TO MINIMIZE THE TIME IT TAKES THE BODY TO CONVERT CARBS TO SIMPLE SUGARS. WHY CREATE ANOTHER STEP IN THE PROCESS? IT ONLY TAKES MORE TIME AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH OF THE COMPLEX CARBS BROKEN DOWN INTO GLUCOSE IN TIME WHEN THE INSULIN HITS. FOR THIS REASON I SUGGEST THE USE OF DEXTROSE.

TREVOR; SO WHAT IS THE REGIME YOU WOULD RECOMMEND?

IFBBPRO: WELL I SUGGEST THAT FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS, YOU USE HUMALOG AT 10-15IU'S IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRAINING BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN YOU BODY IS MOST DEPLETED OF GLYCOGEN STORES AND IS PRIMED TO OVERCOMPENSATE FOR THE INFLUX OF NUTRIENTS. NOW HUMALOG HITS IN 5-15MINUTES SO YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY INGEST 10 GRAMS OF SIMPLE CARBS PER EVERY I.U. OF INSULIN YOU USE (IN THIS CASE BETWEEN 100-150 GRAMS) I WOULD ALSO TAKE IN ADDITIONAL NUTRIENTS THAT HELP CONTRIBUTE TO MUSCLE GROWTH SUCH AS AMINO ACIDS OR 50 GRAMS OF WHEY ISOLATE. I WOULD ALSO HAVE 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE AT THIS TIME TO AID IN CELL VOLUMIZING.

THE BEST CASE SCENARIO WOULD BE TO DO THIS TWICE AND DAY AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THIS TWICE A DAY IS IF YOU TRAIN TWICE A DAY (THE MORE YOU DEPLETE YOUR GLYCOGEN STORES, THE MORE OF AN OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO USE INSULIN TO OVERCOMPENSATE WITH NUTRIENTS)

TREVOR; WOULD YOU USE INSULIN DURING YOUR CONTEST PREP?

IFBBPRO: ABSOLUTELY I WOULD NOT PREPARE WITHOUT IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO USE IT WHEN YOU CAN IN TERMS OF HIGH CARB AND LOW CARB DAYS WHEN YOU ARE DIETING.

TREVOR; SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT INSULIN ALONE IS WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 20-30LB. JUMP IN LEAN BODY MASS IN ALL THE TOP GUYS?

IFBBPRO: ABSOLUTELY. I GUARANTEE THAT IF A BODYBUILDER IS STAGNANT AND HAS NOT USED INSULIN YET OR USED IT CORRECTLY, HE CAN PUT 20-30LBS OF MUSCLE ON. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. I AM SO SURE OF IT THAT I WOULD BET MY LIFE ON IT. I AM THAT POSITIVE.
TREVOR; ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT INSULIN WE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE WE MOVE ON?

IFBBPRO: YES. WHEN YOU USE IT, YOU WILL FIND THAT YOUR MUSCLES FILL OUT SO MUCH THAT YOU CANNOT USE IT EVERY DAY. I FIND THAT WITH MYSELF I CAN USE IF FOR 2-3 DAYS AND THEN OFF FOR 1-2 DAYS. EVERYONE VARIES, BUT THERE IS A POINT WHEN YOU ARE SO SUPERSATURATED THAT YOU CANNOT GET ANY FULLER. ALSO I WOULD NOT GO OVER 40 I.U.'S OF INSULIN PER DAY DIVIDED INTO 2 20IU SHOTS. JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND

thunderin said:
April 19: I could barely get through a meal of 2 double cheeseburgers and fries (yes, supersize me too) without my jaws getting a painful pump. I am not kidding.

When I shower, I can barely wash my neck, and that is right after I wake up in the morning. My clothes don't fit anymore, too small. My watch and wedding ring are too small too.

I get hungry even though it is only an hour or so after my last meal.

Weight: 99kg
Looks like you're enjoying it.How long do you plan to run this cycle bro?

April 22: Weight 101.5kg

Just converted 20g of test e (250mg/mL) and 20g deca (400mg/mL) @ 2%BA and 4%BB. I know I don't need the BB, but I kinda like it anyway

My BP is a bit high as is my resting heart rate, but that is normal on a heavy cycle. My face has a reddish tinge as well, but the Chinese think that looks healthy

I hope this batch is painless, but should be as I just took 1g test in the glute (one shot of 4cc's) and 800mg deca in the quad (one shot 2cc's).

April 24: The Test made me a bit sore, but the deca was fine. Have lowered the dbol and will taper down to 25mg ed just for the "nice" effect it has on my personality.

My stomach is really getting stretched out from the amount of food I eat, and heartburn is becoming an issue as it always does with Dbol.

The pumps I get from doing the most mundane things are almost painful. My traps ache most of the day.

I'm considering dropping the test to 1.5g and deca to 1g ew. Insulin still at 40iu's ed (20 x 2).

Weight: 101kg

so 115kg is 253lbs? at 5 foot 7 jesus, gorilla is right! whats the bodyfat around right now? do you find the slin puts on a lot of fat?

Warmachine said:
so 115kg is 253lbs? at 5 foot 7 jesus, gorilla is right! whats the bodyfat around right now? do you find the slin puts on a lot of fat?

Not exactly sure but probably about 13%. Slin has not put much fat on me yet, and I eat a lot of fast food.

April 28: 1.6g deca will take 1g of test e tomorrow followed by another g of test e on Tuesday. I had to break up the doses due to soreness. My BP is coming down as I have resumed aromasin.

I ate some bad shellfish on Tuesday and have had diarrhea for 4 days now. I didn't take immodium because i want all the bacteria to come out. I have maintained a high consumption of fluids and food. All this, and I still gained a kilo:)

Bent over dumbell rows with 125lbs 6 x 2, barbell rows with 315 6 x 2

I take the deca in my quads (2cc's each quad @ 400mg/cc = 1.6g), and I take the test in my glutes. Saturday: 1g (2cc's lower part of each glute @250mg/cc) Tuesay: 1g (2cc's middle part of each glute @250mg/cc) This way it keeps lumps to a minimum along with the fact that I always bury the needle.

Weight: 102kg

Last edited:
April 30: 103kg

Have noticed a big fifference in how I feel being on deca, test and dbol vs. test, materone and tren. I love the new feeling, and I am a lot nicer.

Just so you all know, I have no lumps nor hard spots on my glutes or quads from injections. How is that possible? Strict injection rotation and massages every other day. That costs me less than USD $4 per hour .

My sex drive is much higher also with the new combo rather than the old. I don't like that side of tren I had before.

May 11: I took a few days off due to the holidays and to spend time with friends. That meant no dbol (I had to drink some alcohol with them) and no slin (didn't have time to monitor myself well nor train).

I have kept up with my ew test 2g and deca 1.6g injections and my HCG.

May 12: Strength is up after the layoff. 315lbs feels so light on both the incline and flat bench, but I want to be careful so as not to get an injury. I went up too fast on leg press the other day without doing enough warm-up sets, and I could feel it in my left groin the next day. I guess that was a warning sign.

I eat until stuffed, and then 1 hour later I am hungry again. Love that slin:)

Weight: 104.5kg (230lbs)

May 28: Had to lower my BP, and felt i needed to get rid of the "fat bastard" look. Have changed my dosing to the following:

1g test e ew

100mg furazabol (miotolan) ed

500mg drost e ew

250mg tren e ew

250mg deca ew (only for the immune system boost it gives me)

50mg exemestane ed

300mcg T4 ed

80mcg clen ed

2 weeks of dieting and the change in dosing have eliminated a lot of water. Strength is down a bit, but feeling good. This is the first time I have ever used furazabol (should be good for my cholesterol)

weight: 98kg

Sorry again for not posting more regularly, but my schedule simply does not permit it.

Back