My wife just messed up giving me a shot...

jucieNjs

i am getting to big to turn around and give myself injections...so I decided to let my wife do it. I mean she gives herself her own HGH shots, why not???

I stuck it in, all she had to do was push it through. But she couldn't get it to start moving so I had to get it started. I got it moving but started to get a major cramp about 1/2 through, so I asked her to hold it for a sec. She did and I when I went to grab it again she lost her balance and pulled it out...

Basically I am stuck with a little over 1/2 of a shot left. What should I do??? I don't inject anywhere else. And don't want to hit my other glute because i have another 2 cc shot in a few days.

What should I do with the left over? Save it for my next shot? Put it back in the bottle?

Oh, one other thing...it is a cut of EQ and Cyp. 1 cc each, total 2 cc

just bust a quad shot... or put it in your next shot... they are both long esters, shouldnt make too much of a difference... some people take a shot once a week...so you should be fine

i figured the next replies would be "quads/delts" or

"Man up" (from one of the mods, I am sure it is coming) :)

I have tried my quads but didn't like it.

If I save it for my next shot...in 3 days, should i leave it in the syringe? put it in the freezer? or back in the bottle?

DougoeFre5h said:
Just picturing the whole scene of her loosing her balance and yanking it out is pretty hilarious. I dont know why either...

Bro. I was rolling...The needle got knocked all around and hurt a bit, but damn it was funny....she felt so bad she almost started balling

I dont like quad shots either, mostly though from two high mg/ml bad experiences.

Delts/traps/triceps/pecs/ass for me.

Whatever you do, don't shoot it back in the vial! For one thing, it's no longer sterile. And for another, it's eq and test mixed. It would contaminate the rest of your bottle of good gear.

Unless you've got an empty vial around somewhere...

I wouldn't save that shit. Stick a new pin in and stick it back in your ass. It's like aspitating and getting blood. You just move over an inch and stick it in again.

IxiRancid said:
Ok, your wife shoots herself with HGH? I mean... would that be Human Growth Hormone?

You both pros?

No, no where close. My wife is a pharmaceutical rep. and one of her drugs is HGH. This is typically for premature babies, but if you are in the industry you can find a way to get it.

Back