My wifes test prop log.

E

estray

A little late starting this but since it sounds like theres some interest from other members i guess its better late than never. To give some background info my wife has been lifting for about 3 years now. Shes not going for the female BB physique but definetly wants to put on some lean muscle and lean up some. The ultimate goal has been bodyfat reduction and its been a huge challenge so far as her body is just so stubborn. Weve tried no carb diets, low carb diets, carb cycling, 40 40 20 diets, 1000 calorie diets, etc, you name it and results are always minimal, she just cant shed that last little bit around the midsection. Its frustrating for both of us as her diet is very clean and she trains hard. We have 2 kids and both of us suspect her hormones are probably the culprit. Hopefully as she adds lbm she will have an easier time shedding fat.

Previous cycle history is 4 weeks of anavar at 20mg day and 4 weeks of epistane at 20mg per day. Lots of water retention on Anavar (var), none on Epistane and good strength increases on both. Unfortuntely, she lost alot of her gains when she came down with pneumonia a few months ago but shes healthy and ready to go at it again.

Started the cycle of prop 16 days ago at 40mg a week split up into 2 doses. The goal is to put on 5-8lbs of lean mass and hopefully improve her sex drive and basically just the way she feels in general. The dose we chose is a little higher than a female testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose but lower than a BB dose. We are monitoring this very closely and will stop at the slightest indication of androgenic activity. Water retention is a concern and we didnt really want to run a full blown Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Adex or aromasin so we decided to add epistane to the cycle. So far shes holding about 5lbs of water or so but hopefully when she starts the Epi on monday this will dissapate.

No negative sides to report so far other than the water. About 3 days ago her sex drive changed gears which is good. Also she says she just feels better and her general outlook has improved. She was chronically tired before and this seems to have disappeared also. Havent really decided on the duration of the cycle, probably somewhere in the 8 week range but really just playing it by ear. 20mg injections are being administered into her delts on Saturday and Wednesday with a 29g insulin needle.

Stats

Sex:Female
Height:5 foot 8
Weight:145
Bodyfat: 22-23%
Max deadlift-225lbs
Max Sqauat- dont know but she reps 150 for sets of 8 ass to grass
Max Bench- 105lbs...this one is lagging a touch imo.

Last edited:
interesting post.... i'd like to hear about the results

on another note, if you wouldn't mind posting her current diet and training split, it would be much appreciated... my girlfriend is looking to going some lbm and has come to me for advice

my only problem is that I have never training w/ women and have never made a training regime for women so any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Day 19

She started the Epistane yesterday. Todays weight was 2lbs lighter so it must be working.

getting lots of sexing?

Yes, every for over a week then all of a sudden i started having probs(see my other thread) things are better for me now though.

Update;

Shes hanging around 157lbs and getting stronger. Her upper body is looking larger too and her muscles are hard. Today she squatted 175lbs x 5 all the way to the ground then did a widowmaker set of 22 with 100lbs. Her clit has gotten bigger but it doesnt bother me if it doesnt bother her. lol

Any risk of jaw deformation @ this dosage? Voice drop? Out of curiosity...if her clit is larger, does this increase pleasure (though there would still be no change in nerve endings)?

Any risk of jaw deformation @ this dosage? Voice drop? Out of curiosity...if her clit is larger, does this increase pleasure (though there would still be no change in nerve endings)?

I doubt it but were watching closely. From all my research, 5-10mg/wk is the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose for a woman and 50mg seems to be the low end dose for a female BB so shes right in between there.

As for the clit, yeah it gets even bigger/more swollen during sex and becomes highly sensitive to the point where i can make her orgasm almost instantly by touching it. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Update:

Her sex drive is in high gear now. We had sex 4 times on saturday, had to take a break yesterday since we were traveling all day, and then 2 more times today. In the gym tonight she pulled 185x8 for 2 sets too like it was nothing. Her weight is still hanging around 157lbs and her body has gotten quite hard to the touch. I think she mightve lost a little stomach fat also in the last week or 2.

Her strength is starting to go up some more. She did 105x5 for 2 sets on bench monday. Beats her old PR by 4 reps. Last week was leg press 5 plates a side, knees to chest for sets of 8.

Does your wife lift? If not shed probably do very well with 5-10mg a week just for increased libido and general well being.

she does lift but she isnt looking to gain lots of muscle mass. just to look good in a bikini. she isnt working and the house has a great gym so she does stuff a few days a week. when i start my cycle, she is going to get stuck also.

Strength still going up. This week she benched 110x6, squatted 185x6, and leg pressed 10 plates for 15 reps. Gained a couple more lbs and is up to 160.

Back