My wild card picks

joltan

American League: Im going to have to say oakland, minnesota is falling apart, and oakland looks solid as far as pitching and offense goes.

National League: Definitly someone from nl east, altough I think houston has a chance, I will go with the nationals.

Nope . . .

Twins fill figure it out and be able to pull it together.

If Petite and Clemens can start being consistent Houston has a much better shot than the slumping Natl's.

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Nope . . .

Twins fill figure it out and be able to pull it together.

If Petite and Clemens can start being consistent Houston has a much better shot than the slumping Natl's.

Hunter out 4-6 weeks. Twins can kiss that wild card buh bye . . . . SHIT

What a disappointing trade deadline . . .a lot of talk but ZERO action. I was hoping the Twins might pull one out and try and land Soriano but alas no . . . probably too much talent to give up. Ahh well . . .no WC this year

Who is Mike Jones? said:
What a disappointing trade deadline . . .a lot of talk but ZERO action. I was hoping the Twins might pull one out and try and land Soriano but alas no . . . probably too much talent to give up. Ahh well . . .no WC this year

Hey, they did get Bret Boone! :laugh:

I'm a Yankee fan...but in all honesty, I believe the Twins will take the WC in the AL. Santana is the best pitcher around and, though Hunter is out, I think Lew Ford has filled in well defensively (and with the bat at times too). The bullpen is very good with Nathan closing. It will be tight, but I'm going with Minnesota.

Back