My winstrol has crashed

pinme

I can't recall exactly how much but I think I used .2 ml BA, can't rememeber how much BB and 2 ml super solvent from Mr. T to convert 1 g of winstrol to 20ml @ 50mg/ml.
But I did 5 g's at a time.
So I have 4 more vials left.
But the shit has crashed!
There are like little pebbles in my oil.
I just tried to use it anyways, but the shit hurts!
Why is that?
What do I have to do now?

I also can't seem to get onto basskillers website anymore.
Is it gone now or what?

try heating it up on the electric eye of the stove for a lil bit...keeping an close eye on it.

Also try shaking the shit out of it...

put a pin in the vial to vent it, than place it on the stove with a low flame and watch it. In 1-2 min it should dissolve again. I had this problem with my test eth, I made 50ml of which all of it crashed. I didnt want to throw in any more BA or BB so I just reheated it every time before an injection. This was in a way good since it helped the oil flow smoother. It did get kinda annoying though but I had no choice. Let us know how it turns out.

Bimmer said:
put a pin in the vial to vent it, than place it on the stove with a low flame and watch it. In 1-2 min it should dissolve again. I had this problem with my test eth, I made 50ml of which all of it crashed. I didnt want to throw in any more BA or BB so I just reheated it every time before an injection. This was in a way good since it helped the oil flow smoother. It did get kinda annoying though but I had no choice. Let us know how it turns out.

your test enan crashed? it is soluable in oil, dont need a solvent. what did it look like before you did the conversion? was it the usual pasty gooey mess? I have never seen enan crash and have made it at 500mg/ml with no solvent. MM made it at 600+mg/ml and it held no prob.

yea it was a while back, I posted about it. It was the oddest thing, it was holding fine at like 300-400 mg (not sure exact mg since I just had 50ml measured out and just added the powder). Once I got to a certain point it would turn cloudy on me. I heated it up and it would be fine. Once it cooled it would crash. I do question is being eth though since I went from 500mg a week to about 1100mg a week and didnt notice anything. But at the same time I got it from a very reliable supplier which Iv gotten many things before that I know were real. Im done with that supply now so oh well. I was using store bought sesame oil which I steralized myself, but sesame oil is ok right?

pinme said:
I can't recall exactly how much but I think I used .2 ml BA, can't rememeber how much BB and 2 ml super solvent from Mr. T to convert 1 g of winstrol to 20ml @ 50mg/ml.
But I did 5 g's at a time.
So I have 4 more vials left.
But the shit has crashed!
There are like little pebbles in my oil.
I just tried to use it anyways, but the shit hurts!
Why is that?
What do I have to do now?

I also can't seem to get onto basskillers website anymore.
Is it gone now or what?

If you are using my super solvent to make Winstrol (winny) in oil, do not use any ba, or bb. BA reacts funny with the ingredients of my super solvent, and it will cause Winstrol (winny) to crash.

1 gram Winstrol (winny), 2ml's super solvent.......heat and swirl until completely dissolved. Then dilute with oil to reach desired concentration. Swirl until mixed, warm slightly, and filter while warm.

Bimmer said:
yea it was a while back, I posted about it. It was the oddest thing, it was holding fine at like 300-400 mg (not sure exact mg since I just had 50ml measured out and just added the powder). Once I got to a certain point it would turn cloudy on me. I heated it up and it would be fine. Once it cooled it would crash. I do question is being eth though since I went from 500mg a week to about 1100mg a week and didnt notice anything. But at the same time I got it from a very reliable supplier which Iv gotten many things before that I know were real. Im done with that supply now so oh well. I was using store bought sesame oil which I steralized myself, but sesame oil is ok right?

sesame is fine. youy may have gotten some funky powder or it may have been mixed.

Back