myocarditis

iulian

Last week I was in the 7th week of my 16 week cycle Thursday accused chest pain led to medical emergencies and i was diagnosed with heart atack emergency I was sent to another city where meow Heart Institute said that I had no clogged coronary artery is a simple viral myocarditis was asked to do rest meow month. They said it was inflamed skin that covers the heart meow for 10 days gave an anti-inflammatory Voltaren and gave me
3 months to take preductal 35. advised me to do with the rest of the cycle
?

i don even think about to do somting for one month but after i cant start another light cycle like 500 mg test e??

I was diagnosed with the same thing, last year. I would stop ur cycle and start ur post cycle therapy (pct) ASAP. Take it easy until the doctors tell you ur good to good. Also tell ur doctors that u were using and what u were using.

I was diagnosed with the same thing, last year. I would stop ur cycle and start ur pct ASAP. Take it easy until the doctors tell you ur good to good. Also tell ur doctors that u were using and what u were using.

I would not tell your docs what you were using!!! This will in no way change their treatment of the inflammed myocardium....but it can damper your insurance needs. Just keep track of your recovery and give yourself some time off

ok . bt the way in my contry steroids are legal but if i tell them the stupids doctors they will say are related to steroidst this VIRAL myocardits

Back