Myth?

Sex of the baby? Conceived on or off cycle?

• Total voters
Whatever, just give me baby meatheads, i'll be happy... But seriously... I need more votes!
This is pathetic...

This isn't open chat subject material...

I'll never forget it so, don't worry!! :)

I just need some fucking answers from these guys... More then 600 people online and only seven people answered... Fuck!

the odds dont look too good either :D out of 7 kids, only 1 was born a boy, and he was off cycle, so for all we know he wasn't even on trt! :D

German I think the only logical thing to do is for you to get pregnant by a meathead and see the outcome. You have plenty here to pick from so take your pick lol.

Lmfao.. inhuman and myself aren't ready yet.. and I don't want trial and error, then i'll be left with all these children to care for! It's better if I get some facts behind this. Plus, i'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested in this!!

That would be ANDYJAMES so... I doubt he's running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dennis!

nope not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dennis probably will be when am older because im never stoppin the gear its like an extra hobby now...german my girlfriend was sayin her friends boyfriend only runs tren cycles and they have been tryin for a baby for over two years ?

Runs tren only? Well that's a dumb idea i'd say!! Maybe they need to see a doc to see if they're both fertile..

never run a cycle without a form of test.. hey german is anavar best in pill form or injectable?

Runs tren only? Well that's a dumb idea i'd say!! Maybe they need to see a doc to see if they're both fertile..

the guy is a fool i told him all about havin no test on a cycle but he doesnt believe me could it be the gear whats making them not have a kid because they have.been checkd out and as far as i know there.both able to have them

I guess now it comes to timing but, I strongly suggest running test with the tren.

She has to know when she is ovulation to conceive. If she doesn't know her cycle then... It's useless trying. I'm sure if they didn't try so hard, it would happen naturally.

I guess now it comes to timing but, I strongly suggest running test with the tren.

She has to know when she is ovulation to conceive. If she doesn't know her cycle then... It's useless trying. I'm sure if they didn't try so hard, it would happen naturally.

thanks for the advice i will tell them to stop goin at it like rabbits and they may have a better chance

Back