N.O. products = super sensitive dick???

finelysculpted

i haven't taken any NO products for quite some time, recently started again, and i've noticed that when i'm on that stuff my dick, while super hard, it also gets super senistive. feels like you're gonna cum instantly during sex, and never had that happen before. it's super annoying.

anyone else have this effect?

finelysculpted said:
i haven't taken any NO products for quite some time, recently started again, and i've noticed that when i'm on that stuff my dick, while super hard, it also gets super senistive. feels like you're gonna cum instantly during sex, and never had that happen before. it's super annoying.

anyone else have this effect?

AKG (the main ingredient in NO-Xplode and other NO products) increases nitric oxide production which can lead to better erections. I get the same effect from taking free form L-arginine.

Well, I take that back a bit. I get the harder erections, but I don't get the 'minute man syndrome'.

Pick up some of that desensitizing cream, or you could just do the something about mary trick and jerk off ahead of time so you can last longer. :wackit:

Back