nac the worst tasting supplement ever ......

blakey

I am banned!
Hey brothers
I have a few issue's in the past with kidney and liver problems while taking pro hormones im currently on a clean bulk and just wanted to add nac becuse of the high protein diet / creatine and high doses of sarms that im on
Sooooo how do u guys take it i have a 1 kg bag so it wasn't in capsule form ive been to 3 local chemist to buy gel caps to make my own but i cant find any at all so what do you guys do for taste mix with juice ??? Or a protein shake??? Or bcaa mix it just taste that terrible im fine taking sarms drinking kale and wheat grass shots i can stomach just about anything but this stuff is on a diffrent level of terrible

Hey brothers
I have a few issue's in the past with kidney and liver problems while taking pro hormones im currently on a clean bulk and just wanted to add nac becuse of the high protein diet / creatine and high doses of sarms that im on
Sooooo how do u guys take it i have a 1 kg bag so it wasn't in capsule form ive been to 3 local chemist to buy gel caps to make my own but i cant find any at all so what do you guys do for taste mix with juice ??? Or a protein shake??? Or bcaa mix it just taste that terrible im fine taking sarms drinking kale and wheat grass shots i can stomach just about anything but this stuff is on a diffrent level of terrible

Damn bro, powder? It smells horrible in a capsule I can imagine drinking it. Mix it with Diet Coke? Lol

It's cut with vinegar, so best of luck. That's why I buy tablets from Jarrow Formulas; I can't stand that smell!

Lol yea the smell is bad the taste is on a diffrent level!!! I might try the diet coke but i dont know if it will help i tried Apple juice thats was worse than water i might see if i can just order gelitin caps of the net

Damn bro, powder? It smells horrible in a capsule I can imagine drinking it. Mix it with Diet Coke? Lol
And yea i woudnt quiet call it powder its not like creatine or glutamine its more like crystals so its not very soluble. How's your diet going your pics were looking good man

And yea i woudnt quiet call it powder its not like creatine or glutamine its more like crystals so its not very soluble. How's your diet going your pics were looking good man

Crystals? Would you have to put a dose of crystals in your mouth and just chug it with water?
And it's going good bro I have another 6 more weeks I'm hoping to drop another 2 points in body fat in 6 weeks along with 6-10 more pounds.

Crystals? Would you have to put a dose of crystals in your mouth and just chug it with water?
And it's going good bro I have another 6 more weeks I'm hoping to drop another 2 points in body fat in 6 weeks along with 6-10 more pounds.
Ahh nice bro do u compete??? I dont know how i would go giving up carbs i would probley end up stabbing some one or after a day or 2 sitting at mc Donalds eating 20 cheeseburgers haha . Yea there weird little crystals haha ive just been putting then in a lowball burbon glass adding water stirring it up so theres a little whirlpool goin and down the hatch Jesus i dont think i could put that stuff in my mouth dry id probley throw up haha

there weird little crystals haha ive just been putting then in a lowball burbon glass adding water stirring it up so theres a little whirlpool goin and down the hatch Jesus i dont think i could put that stuff in my mouth dry id probably throw up haha

Nice technique, I would say just chase it like we chase tequila shots or any other booze that taste like crap.

Nice technique, I would say just chase it like we chase tequila shots or any other booze that taste like crap.
Haha the problem with that is i probley would have to chase it with tequila not much else would get that damm taste out of your mouth haha yea a bit of apple juice for a chaser is doing the trick

Ahh nice bro do u compete??? I dont know how i would go giving up carbs i would probley end up stabbing some one or after a day or 2 sitting at mc Donalds eating 20 cheeseburgers haha . Yea there weird little crystals haha ive just been putting then in a lowball burbon glass adding water stirring it up so theres a little whirlpool goin and down the hatch Jesus i dont think i could put that stuff in my mouth dry id probley throw up haha

No I don't compete, maybe one day. And good idea with the apple juice chaser. I haven't had it in years, I've had apple sauce as post workout a few times... Damn I miss carbs.

Havent had apple juice for years my man i dont usally drink it i if i have juice i usally stick with cranberrie juice supposed to be good for you heaps of carbs and sugar but . Yea bro id be looking into competing you are looking pretty good no homo hahaha hahaha

Yeah man I was so glad when rui started selling caps. Before that i went the bulk "powder" route but man it tastes freakin awful and as was said it isnt like a powder it is like a crystal. Its worth the extra few $ i spend on pre filled caps not to have to taste that crap.

Yeah man I was so glad when rui started selling caps. Before that i went the bulk "powder" route but man it tastes freakin awful and as was said it isnt like a powder it is like a crystal. Its worth the extra few $ i spend on pre filled caps not to have to taste that crap.
Yea well ive never had nac before i think next time ill be going the cap route terrible stuff

Havent had apple juice for years my man i dont usally drink it i if i have juice i usally stick with cranberrie juice supposed to be good for you heaps of carbs and sugar but . Yea bro id be looking into competing you are looking pretty good no homo hahaha hahaha

Thanks bro. Hopefully these last 6 weeks I'll look even better. Ive seen dudes that compete and right now I am not at that level lol light years away. I will next year though. Idk something like physique?

Yea bro physique for sure i dont think theres many people that can go the full on bodybuilding route like kye green sort of thing its just to much i dont workout to get looks from girls honestly i dont give a fuck but i want to look like a gorilla not king kong if arnold was 21 today and competing it would be closer to physique than full on body building . And don't under sell yourself ive seen guys that are competing and your not far off it . After all the surgeries i had time off and being stuck on pain pill for so long and losing so much weight im just glad to be back in the game and not feeling self conscious about taking my shirt of if i want to take my son to the beach or whatever anyhows your looking good my man keep up the excellent work and keep us posted on how your diets going and im keen to see how your lookin when the 6 weeks is up

Hey brothers

I never took the powder but i cant emagine anything tasting worse then sarms . yuck!

The powder I have from Hard Rhino smells like rotten eggs, but surprisingly doesn't taste half bad. Kind of fruity. Makes me wonder if it isn't the real thing. Never had any other experience with it besides this.

Back