Nandrolone Decanoate

akhlaq768

My first question is what is Nandrolone Decanoate?

A friend recommended it, he mixes it with sustanon250

Also, is this the genuine article?

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00074-1.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00071-1.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

i dont like to say, but id say yes. go to the forum that has real and fake pics (there is alot)..... anabolic profiles forum. many pics and opinions

Last edited:
its deca bud, and my first statement would be if u dont know what it is u defintely are not ready to take anything.... train hard for years, eat right and then worry about that stuff later

don't take the shit if you don't know waht you have when you get it. read, along time.

DON'T FUCKING TAKE IT! -Little bro, I know you want to do a cycle bad, train and lift natural first. Wait and see what a good diet/training program will do for you. You are gonna mess around with shit that you have not researched. Read the threads here, start a workout journal. Get feedback and advice from fourm members who work out regular and LEARN! Don't make a mistake that you will regret. You only have one body! If you don't even know what Deca is, do you think you know how to inject it the correct way? Just hold on to it until you are ready. Ya got plenty of time! :spank:

Norma Hellas manufactured in Greece...

They appear to be the genuine article, but Normas were/are probably one of the most counterfeited anabolics ever.

i think he knows what deca is as far as research, but dont hate on him for askin if a pic is real. my god, its the resonsible thing to do

HeHateMe said:
Norma Hellas manufactured in Greece...

They appear to be the genuine article, but Normas were/are probably one of the most counterfeited anabolics ever.

I agree. It does look like it should. But there are only two ways to know for sure. Get it lab tested or try it your self.

akhlaq768 said:
My first question is what is Nandrolone Decanoate?

bracco01 said:
i think he knows what deca is as far as research, but dont hate on him for askin if a pic is real. my god, its the resonsible thing to do
Yeah, great research. It's not hating, it's looking out.

Back