Nandrolone Undecanoate PCT

belal3

Im planing to start test/deca cycle. I ordered Nandrolone mix as some recomended because the NPP would give a kick start. However, when reading the ingredients, i found that it contained Nandrolone Decanoate 100mg/ml, Nandrolone PhenylPropionate 100mg/ml, Nandrolone Undecanoate 100mg/ml.I know that Undeconate is a very long ester and some claim it has a half life of 35 days. So if i would take it, how long before i would start my pct?

Welcome to the site, we cant give you any info until you share your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history.
you also need to give us your cycle length, how many weeks??

I see a lot of the more experienced guys buy seperate esters.

One recent thread, an experienced guy switched to a very short ester to finish his cycle. Ran the short ester as the longer ester cleared. EDIT: Is going to run. I don't think that OP started his cycle yet.

What exactly youre taking makes a huge difference.

Welcome to the site, we cant give you any info until you share your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history.
you also need to give us your cycle length, how many weeks??

Likewise on both comments ^^^ and Q's. OP welcome to O'logy we're glad you came here. :wavey:

We're not trying to offend you but it's difficult for us to speculate when we don't know all the pertinent facts to evaluate.

Thanks please fill in the missing gaps to your Q's.

OMM

I see a lot of the more experienced guys buy seperate esters.

One recent thread, an experienced guy switched to a very short ester to finish his cycle. Ran the short ester as the longer ester cleared. EDIT: Is going to run. I don't think that OP started his cycle yet.

What exactly youre taking makes a huge difference.

That would probably be me. Or at least i'm planning on a long ester cycle with EQ, Test E and finishing up with prop to avoid waiting to get weak.
I will never buy mixes again, you really want the ability and option to taper doses of individual compounds, very common one I see here for summer is what they sold me on as first cycle, "Ultimate cutting cycle"... But its test prop, tren acetate and masteron prop. Usually 75/50/50mg. Problem is, its bit shitty being forced to raise/lower 2/3rds of the whole stack just to fine tune one of them.

That would probably be me. Or at least i'm planning on a long ester cycle with EQ, Test E and finishing up with prop to avoid waiting to get weak.
I will never buy mixes again, you really want the ability and option to taper doses of individual compounds, very common one I see here for summer is what they sold me on as first cycle, "Ultimate cutting cycle"... But its test prop, tren acetate and masteron prop. Usually 75/50/50mg. Problem is, its bit shitty being forced to raise/lower 2/3rds of the whole stack just to fine tune one of them.

they would be better off just adjusting their diets.

Back