NandroRapid / Danabol DS / Nolvadex-D - Newbie Help Please!!!

Transforma

Hi Guys

I found this website when looking into Andriol Testocaps which I bought out here in Thailand - I'm here for 7 weeks and I am trying to do a successful body transformation to get a ripped, lean physique.

They were the first steroid I was able to source out here so I bought a couple of blister packs and looked into them - I found out they appear to be next to useless.

So... I went out again and came home with a Vial of NandroRapid 100mg/ml, a small tub of Danabol 10mg blue hearts, a box of 30 Nolvadex-D (tamoxifen) 20mg. I also have injectable B12 cyanocobalamin.

I really hope someone can give me some pearls of wisdom here as I'm not 100% clued up on how this is done.

I am coming up to 32 years old, I'm 6"1' - I weigh 120Kg.

I run my own garden landscape business and have spent years wielding long handled hedge trimmers with extensions on, etc, etc and have built up a lot of core strength yet lack definition. I estimate my body fat to be approx 30%.

I have done over a years worth of kettlebell doing it at least 3 times a week if not more and have gained some minor gains from this. I swim and cycle. I'm currently going to the gym everyday and doing cardio running up 9 flights of stairs 3 x each day.

My question to everyone is - what kind of dosage am I looking at? Do these products all 'dovetail' into each other and work synergistically or am I barking up the wrong tree?

I store fat on my chest and stomach and want to rid it ASAP.

Diet wise I am Vegan and eating very good real food, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and rice and legumes.

Supplement wise I am stocked up and have been taking the following for the last 6 months: Creatine Monohydrate, ZMA, Spirulina, L-Carnitine, Glutamine - I have also just started on a box of 'cutting edge' from bulk powders.

Do I need to try and bulk up and then cut down? Or can I try and cut while I build lean muscle....?

Any advice is much appreciated! Please help! :D

Cheers Guys hope to hear from you soon

Last edited:
30% body fat is morbidly obese! Doubt any vegans would be that fat let alone going up and down stairs with ease. Let's assume your not fat as hell. You are barking up the wrong tree with that cycle. You need testosterone. No if's ands or but's. Considering this is your first cycle, that should be the only thing your taking. You'll need an ai, should use hcg, and have a good pct laid out. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up the ology faq's thread. Read all the links. It should give you plenty of info to get you pointed at the right tree to bark up. Right now your howling at the moon in desperation...

30% body fat is morbidly obese! Doubt any vegans would be that fat let alone going up and down stairs with ease. Let's assume your not fat as hell. You are barking up the wrong tree with that cycle. You need testosterone. No if's ands or but's. Considering this is your first cycle, that should be the only thing your taking. You'll need an ai, should use hcg, and have a good pct laid out. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up the ology faq's thread. Read all the links. It should give you plenty of info to get you pointed at the right tree to bark up. Right now your howling at the moon in desperation...

I don't think I'm 'morbidly' obese... 34" waistline.

So let me get this straight. You went into a pharmacy in Thailand and started randomly buying 'steroids' that you had no clue what exactly they are for, wither they are the right 'kind' and no clue how to use them ?

So let me get this straight. You went into a pharmacy in Thailand and started randomly buying 'steroids' that you had no clue what exactly they are for, wither they are the right 'kind' and no clue how to use them ?

Yes. I was unable to obtain test anywhere and from my own research thought the best thing I could get was "androlic" - I was unable to obtain this anywhere either so elected to buy what they had available. I haven't taken anything and am trying to get my facts straight before taking anything.

The Ology thread was very helpful but I am unable to obtain test, AI and HCG AFAIK.

Yes. I was unable to obtain test anywhere and from my own research thought the best thing I could get was "androlic" - I was unable to obtain this anywhere either so elected to buy what they had available. I haven't taken anything and am trying to get my facts straight before taking anything.

The Ology thread was very helpful but I am unable to obtain test, AI and HCG AFAIK.

by NOT being able to obtain test, anything else anabolic/androgenic wise you take is going to shut down your natural test levels and you will have NO test in your body and without pct will have no recovery. and you will be worse off then when you started

Check the site rules. Your flirting with them...

Thanks for your reply. I always operate within the law and am buying legal products here in Thailand.
In the UK I was under the assumption there was a way to get a TUE (Therapeutic Use Exemption) to get legit gear from medical practitioners.

I have found testosterone enthate vials available now although I didn't buy them as I was told by the pharmacist that I would be unable to buy the HCG & AI as they were 'illegal' and only available from the hospital.

I am extremely interested in trying test. Do I need access to HCG & AI before thinking about doing it?
Do people who low dose test strictly combine it with these products?

I was under the impression a lot of people low dosed with oral steroids and seemed to be obtaining good results.

I have joined the forum to try to ensure my own personal safety and success in this endeavour.
I have access to test enthate but at the moment don't seem able to source HCG / AI. I may ask at the local hospital but not holding my breath over the potential success of that. I'm most grateful for any further input guys. Thanks in advance :)

by NOT being able to obtain test, anything else anabolic/androgenic wise you take is going to shut down your natural test levels and you will have NO test in your body and without pct will have no recovery. and you will be worse off then when you started

bump.

is it worth it to try test enanthate on its own? what dosage would i be looking at for a 6/7 week cycle?

I can do PCT after, what would you recommend for PCT?

thanks for ur time.

Guy, you really need to read the ology faq's thread. Go read through it and IF you have any more questions, come back and post them. You are so very far off from getting an ok cycle layout. We don't spoon feed here. You gotta scratch everything and go research. There really isnt anything to work with you on from your posts. Go read up bud...

Back