naposim 5mg tabs?????

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
anyone hear of or try these. its dianabol (d-bol). a buddy just got some and asked me about them but i have never heard of them so came to u guys for some help :druggie:

used them for the begining of this cycle im on now. Had to end them a bit early they screewed with my appitite. Good gains though. Made me stronger. Now the test is kicking in and all is good. Dont take them without the test base or youll loose all your gains soon after you stop taking them. There ment to kickstart a injectable cycle. not to use alone....just my 2cc's

Yeah bro these are great, I used them to "kick off" last cycle, great pumps. I started at 30mg ed, and went up 50mg ed.

nattydread said:
anyone hear of or try these. its dianabol (d-bol). a buddy just got some and asked me about them but i have never heard of them so came to u guys for some help :druggie:
You been hiding under a rock, lol?
Arguably the most popular d-bol ever.

not hiding but i live on border to mex. and all i have really ever known is mex gear. ug and vet and human grade. only d-bol i have used was denkall and loffer reforvit b. which i loved but are no longer made. thank u for the help fellas will let my buddy know and see if he wants to spare a couple for a good pal. lol

thats them. my bro just kicked me down with 240 of them which should be enough for a 4 week jump start next cycle. i cant wait to try them out.

Back