Naposim D-Bol

hi im from romania and terapia stop production of naposim about 3 years ago

Is the production of Naposim still stoped in Romania. Somebody say that they start production of Naposim in Romania again. Is that true or not? Somebody from Romania?

I have heard on other boards too that vermodje is not a serious source, besides wasting your money you endanger your health. There are so many other legit sources to buy from.

naposim is still on terapia's(the company that makes these) website, so i guess its still in production.

Terapia produces Naposim is just more expensive.

But mostly on the market you will find Naposim that is produced by Vermodje ( scam company ) with similar packing and colour like original Naposim from Terapia. eroThis is why everyone say you can find only fake Naposim on market.

But the truth is that a lot of junk steroids from Vermodje are on the market a lot of fake Naposim from Vermodje so people are afraid to buy Naposim no matter who is producer

Just avoid gear with VERMODJE brand and you will be safe

But mostly on the market you will find Naposim that is produced by Vermodje ( scam company ) with similar packing and colour like original Naposim from Terapia. eroThis is why everyone say you can find only fake Naposim on market.

But the truth is that a lot of junk steroids from Vermodje are on the market a lot of fake Naposim from Vermodje so people are afraid to buy Naposim no matter who is producer

You are right, Vermodje is to be avoided. On another board a mod said the same thing: "Vermodje sells counterfaits of the real Naposim produced by Terapia. Our moderators have gotten many complaints from people that used VERMODJE products complaining that these products are bad quality, no effects or even have gotten bad infections after using them".

anad.gov.ro/html/ro/presa_comunicate.php?id=71

Recently, the European Union published several veterinary products Class
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids produced by VERMODJE SRL - Moldova.

Countries that have entered the market such products are: Russia, Ukraine,
Poland and Spain.

After conducting quality tests in laboratories have been established as
major deficiencies:

nonconformance with the composition indicated on the package contents, etc.
underdosing active principles. related to manufacturing substandard under
European legislation and the use of low-quality raw materials containing
chemical impurities, solvents, salts of heavy metals.

Preparations manufacturer brand management concerned will not produce the
desired therapeutic effect and worsen the health of pets.

We note that the content and quality, may cause serious harm to the health
of athletes.

Last edited:
Naposim's component is Methandienone, which is 5, 10 or 50 mg per product, and usually it is provided 100 pills per program. Naposim moreover is known among athletes as Danabol, Dianabol, Methandienone, D-bol, Methanabol, Anabol, Methan etc. Naposim is dental anabolic, with an outstanding impact on proteins metabolic rate and its androgynous impact seems to be in growth of energy and muscular tissues.

comparing the d-bols from vermodje, balkan and lyka labs, Naposim is much better than any of what i've used. imho

i agree with this. the vermodje nap tabs ive used from a great saource have been nothing but good.

using 30mg naposim ed as front load for my testabolin test e im 2 weeks in gained 8lb good strength incresses and as to date no sides im very happy with it fake or otherwise lol

so i take it you have never used vermodje> lmao

BigArm, Nitros and wade are present in every vermodje thread.I wonder who are they and why is that negative shit about Vermodje.Maybe cuse you are Balkan users, or maybe.......Hey guys, go home and lett people to decide if Vermodje is good or not.If folks on this board will use Vermodje they will tell the truth, and no matter what your mouth tell, we will know the truth.Don`t waste our time!

Back