Naposim dosage

Jean Claude

I just received some Naposim to replace the Thai anabol that may be fake. (See separate thread)

They are Romanian in Origin, but they were delivered via Italy and have italian on the box and paper insert. They are in a foil strip, blue writing on the silver side. White round tablets flat on one side, a triangle line on the other.

They are marked as 5mg.

Is the effect the same as Thai anabol ? i.e. If I was taking 40 mg day of Thai anabol, would I use 40mg day or Naposim ?

Thanks

Last edited:
My first cycle was dbol only and i ran them at 30mg a day and had decent results...also, remember this was my first cycle...but, i liked them...

E

How many days were you into your d-bol? Just use the same mg as before.

Good luck

italian writing on your Naposims??????..strange mate, very strange..they make them in two versions one with Romanian writing and on ein English..i have never seen one with Italian writing..

D.W.

Re: Italian Writing.
Its the export version that I have. The box, foil strips and tabs match exactly to the pics I have seen on other forums for the export version of Napoism. The box just has one or two words on it. The paper insert. i.e the product description,the contra indications etc.. is definately in italian.

I guess you've seen the english writing because you buy the export version thats shipped to the UK/US. It makes sense to me that if they export this drug to Italy, then they make an Italian box and paper insert.

I might be wrong, and I appreciate your warning, but I do believe that these are genuine.

I actually agree with RoadHouse.
Between Naposim, Thai and Russian dbol they are all pretty much the same good quality.
5mg of Methandrostenolone in all.;)

Jean Claude said:
Re: Italian Writing.
Its the export version that I have. The box, foil strips and tabs match exactly to the pics I have seen on other forums for the export version of Napoism. The box just has one or two words on it. The paper insert. i.e the product description,the contra indications etc.. is definately in italian.

I guess you've seen the english writing because you buy the export version thats shipped to the UK/US. It makes sense to me that if they export this drug to Italy, then they make an Italian box and paper insert.

I might be wrong, and I appreciate your warning, but I do believe that these are genuine.

No western european country prescribes dbol in pharmacies bro..Terepia makes two versions, the export and the domestic version, they either have Rumanian or English writing..please look at this pic bro and compare the texture of the blister of your Napos with these..the fakes i have seen all have a different texture ...

D.W.

Last edited:
The box and especially the blister packs look exactly as per your photo.
I'll get the camera out tomorrow and take a pic of my box, my blisters and the italian insert and post it here.

Ok, heres the box and the blisters.
The bos has brown tape on it, as three boxes came taped together in the package.(covered in carbon paper to stop nosey postmen)

As many people have mentioned, it is basically the same as Thai. You will definitely find out if they are real about 2 weeks into the cycle, so let us know.

Back