Natural Benzodiazepines for Anxiety

Benzo combo

Hey guys,

I have social anxiety disorder and I don't want to use benzos for my social anxiety because of side effects. Benzos lower IQ and not good for brain.

I want to know other options. I've heard L-lysine+L-Arginine works just like a benzodiazepine. I try it now and will see if it works.

Another option is Pregnenolone.

Anybody know about natural benzodiazepines?

almost an oxymoron. Don't use drugs. Get therapy. It works. I know I used it when I was young and now heal many people with it myself

put your social fears aside, do you have 3 eyes on your face? do you have some physical handicap? was your face on the nightly news with a Wanted sign attached?
Everyone has these emotions of social anxiety and they deal with them, you said therapy didnt work, well try it again, thats why its called therapy, let it do its thing. or just do a couple shots of Jack Daniels before you step outside.
You get what you put into your life. Man up and good luck.

Last edited:
I was scared to death of girls and didnt know how to conversate when i was young i was the opposite of confident. Best way to overcome is to change and build your confidence gym is the perfect way. Even going to a small bar or club have a couple drinks always helps loosen someone up. Point is dont become a slave or a zombie to medication for something thats not that big of a deal people are just people fuck what they think of you but you will find alot of people will respond and talk if you do.

i find that living in my mom's basement and trolling people on internet forums helps my social anxiety a lot. thanks to the internet i don't even have to leave the house

Hey guys,

I have social anxiety disorder and I don't want to use benzos for my social anxiety because of side effects. Benzos lower IQ and not good for brain.

I want to know other options. I've heard L-lysine+L-Arginine works just like a benzodiazepine. I try it now and will see if it works.

Another option is Pregnenolone.

Anybody know about natural benzodiazepines?

The only known naturally occurring benzodiazepine-like substance is niacinamide (also called nicotinamide).

Google "niacinamide benzodiazepine" or "nicotinamide benzodiazepine" and you will get mountains of PubMed research papers on the subject.

If you take between 1000mg to 1500mg three times a day it will act exactly like a benzodiazepine. The only side effect will be possible headaches in the first week of taking it (make sure drink plenty of water and dont be dehydrated), then in the second week you'll have no side effects besides slight sleepyiness and hour after you take it like a benzo. But anxiety will be gone permanently in a month or two. Completely gone.

But do NOT confuse niacinamide with niacin or other variants. It has to be 100% pure niacinamide ONLY.

When you say gone permanently after a month or two, does that mean even after you stop taking it?

No, you have basically take it for life because anxiety related issues have connections with the bodies interaction with and production of epinephrine, and those who are prone to anxiety issues essentially have a epinephrine sensitivity or overproduction of it. But most reduce the dose. So most start between 1500mg - 3000mg per day of niacinamide and then after a few months taper down to 500mg to 1000mg per day (whatever they find is enough to keep their anxiety away).

The bonus of it is that niacinamide increases NAD+ levels in the body which has been noted to reduce cellular aging and increased mitochondrial regeneration and output.

A drug is a bandaid and it doesn't get to the root of any problem. Like taking a pain killer for infection. I'm far from conservative with drugs. I have different levels of anxiety. Sometimes I see trash on the side of the road and I think it's bombs and my heart beats so hard my ears hurt and I can't breath. I just maintain composure. Other times I feel elevated heart rate and butterflies I'm going into public. I just do it. Like callused hands. Exposure leads to tolerance.

Back