Natural test levels after cycle

Marshall90

There is a lot of posts about natural test levels after someone has cycled and everyone seems to have a different option. The most common belief is that no matter how good your PCT is, your natural test level is going to go down every time you run a cycle. Obviously numerous cycles/blasting and cruising will lead to TRT being needed. I just find it interesting from what I have seen on these forums most people new to using gear, their main fear is gyno when your natural test levels should be the main concern unless they are planing to be on gear / TRT for life.

I am struggling to find studies on natural test levels after running a cycle in healthy males so if you know any could you please share them. If you can share your personal experiences with your test levels after cycles it would be helpful too (especially if you have bloodwork from before and after).

1-you will not find any real studies on this as the gubment suppresses any and all attempts to prove that AAS use and not abuse is healthier than being a fat fuck yes man, over fed under sexed member of the sheeple that are overrunning our society.

2- If a cycle or cycles are run after a person has reached the limit of their natural tests ability to build muscle and or strength, or they are experienced and old enuff to say "fuck it"... and they use gear with proper time on time off good pct....who say s natty test cannot be restored.

No empirical studies are allowed to done.

Drugs are bad--Um-K ? But Mr. Kareson.....
Drugs are bad--Um K ?

Yeah I guess there wouldn't be a lot of funding for those type of studies, though I'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers haha.

Numerous posts on AAS forums about people ending up on TRT after one cycle etc. I know there a lots of factors to consider (i.e the individuals natural test levels before the cycle, if they were hereditary predisposed, if their PCT was correct, their age when starting AAS) but you don't have to search hard to find threads about people not being able to get it up after minimal AAS use and their bloodwork having the natural test levels of an 80 year old. On the other hard there are accounts of people using all and every gear they can get their hands on and their natural test being 900+, there are two sides to every coin. I'm just trying to gather as much info as I can.

Anyone else have info on their test levels post cycle?

Here is a study on the subject.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2010-0435

Abstract
Background/Objective: Sex steroid treatment to reduce final height of tall boys has been available since the 1950s. In women, it has been shown to interfere with fertility. In men, no such data are available. We therefore evaluated fertility and gonadal function in tall men who did or did not receive high-dose androgen treatment in adolescence.

Methods: We conducted a retrospective cohort study of 116 tall men, of whom 60 had been treated. Reproductive and gonadal function was assessed by standardized interview, semen analysis, endocrine parameters, ultrasound imaging, and fatherhood. Mean age at treatment commencement was 14.2 yr, and mean follow-up was 21.2 yr.

Results: Sixty-six men (36 treated and 30 untreated) had attempted to achieve fatherhood. The probability of conceiving their first pregnancy within 1 yr was similar in treated and untreated men (26 vs. 24; Breslow P = 0.8). Eleven treated and 13 untreated men presented with a left-sided varicocele (P = 0.5). Testicular volume, sperm quality, and serum LH, FSH, and inhibin B levels were comparable between treated and untreated men. However, treated men had significantly reduced serum T levels, adjusted for known confounders [mean (sd) 13.3 (1.8) vs. 15.2 (1.9) nmol/liter; P = 0.005). In addition, testicular volume and serum inhibin B and FSH levels in treated men were significantly correlated with age at treatment commencement.

Conclusion: At a mean follow-up of 21 yr after high-dose androgen treatment, we conclude that fatherhood and semen quality in tall treated men are not affected. Serum testosterone levels, however, are reduced in androgen-treated men. Future research is required to determine whether declining testosterone levels may become clinically relevant for these men as they age.

High-dose sex steroid treatment of tall boys does not affect their fatherhood or semen quality, as assessed after a mean follow-up of 21 years; however, serum testosterone levels are significantly reduced in androgen-treated tall men.

Here is a study on the subject.

press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2010-0435

Abstract
Background/Objective: Sex steroid treatment to reduce final height of tall boys has been available since the 1950s. In women, it has been shown to interfere with fertility. In men, no such data are available. We therefore evaluated fertility and gonadal function in tall men who did or did not receive high-dose androgen treatment in adolescence.

Methods: We conducted a retrospective cohort study of 116 tall men, of whom 60 had been treated. Reproductive and gonadal function was assessed by standardized interview, semen analysis, endocrine parameters, ultrasound imaging, and fatherhood. Mean age at treatment commencement was 14.2 yr, and mean follow-up was 21.2 yr.

Results: Sixty-six men (36 treated and 30 untreated) had attempted to achieve fatherhood. The probability of conceiving their first pregnancy within 1 yr was similar in treated and untreated men (26 vs. 24; Breslow P = 0.8). Eleven treated and 13 untreated men presented with a left-sided varicocele (P = 0.5). Testicular volume, sperm quality, and serum LH, FSH, and inhibin B levels were comparable between treated and untreated men. However, treated men had significantly reduced serum T levels, adjusted for known confounders [mean (sd) 13.3 (1.8) vs. 15.2 (1.9) nmol/liter; P = 0.005). In addition, testicular volume and serum inhibin B and FSH levels in treated men were significantly correlated with age at treatment commencement.

Conclusion: At a mean follow-up of 21 yr after high-dose androgen treatment, we conclude that fatherhood and semen quality in tall treated men are not affected. Serum testosterone levels, however, are reduced in androgen-treated men. Future research is required to determine whether declining testosterone levels may become clinically relevant for these men as they age.

High-dose sex steroid treatment of tall boys does not affect their fatherhood or semen quality, as assessed after a mean follow-up of 21 years; however, serum testosterone levels are significantly reduced in androgen-treated tall men.

Interesting study, shame they didn't do more like this. The mean age of participants was 14.2 years old and no PCT was used. I know the study wasn't 100% conclusive but it suggests that AAS will effect natural test levels at least when used at at younger age. I guess the question I need to do more research on is how much of the damage can you mitigate with correct PCT?

Thanks for sharing the study Megatron. If anyone cares to share their experience with natural test levels after cycling I would be interested to hear them.

Back