Naturally Occuring Gyno - Anything I should know before 1st Cycle?

Avenger87

So I have a bit of gyno from puberty - I'm currently around 14-15% body fat, but have always had 'puffy nipples.' Is there any way to minimize this before a cycle to avoid sides? Any thing I should have on hand?

I was going to do a cycle in ~1 year, but this January works really well for me, so I figured now is better than later. I will be doing a slow cut from now until January, hoping to slowly lose 1-2% bodyfat before I get everything lined up for my cycle.

Yea you need to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand to control your E levels. Either arimadex or aromasin.
Also the best way to reverse gyno is letrozole. But it is very powerful. Some people it will be to powerful for. But I love it. And use it as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) over adex most of the time. If u try this option be sure to Start at a low dose and adjust as needed.

Yea you need to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand to control your E levels. Either arimadex or aromasin.
Also the best way to reverse gyno is letrozole. But it is very powerful. Some people it will be to powerful for. But I love it. And use it as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) over adex most of the time. If u try this option be sure to Start at a low dose and adjust as needed.

Good to know - haven't read anything saying letro diminishes existing gyno. Anyone else to back this up?

You may not be able to get rid of it. But letro is ur best shot. if letro fails then your prolly fping to need surgery.

Ditto what has been said. I have gyno from puberty and slighty puffy nipples with pea size lumps behind them. I ran test E at 500 mg/wk for 13 weeks. Used dex at .5ED to EOD. No gyno probs. I also had letro on hand just in case. If I were you, I'd have it on hand. Better safe than sorry.

Ditto what has been said. I have gyno from puberty and slighty puffy nipples with pea size lumps behind them. I ran test E at 500 mg/wk for 13 weeks. Used dex at .5ED to EOD. No gyno probs. I also had letro on hand just in case. If I were you, I'd have it on hand. Better safe than sorry.

This is exactly what I am doing right now. I had a slight bit of pubertal gyno and the adex has seems to kill almost all of what was there. I dose the same as listed above and have been very happy with the results. I didn't expect to get my existing gyno cured during cycle, I figured at most the adex would keep it at bay. I can't even feel the lump that was under there before cycle (was very small). Definitely recommend a good ai

So, just to recap (as I'm going to be buying all my post cycle therapy (pct) stuff before gear):

Letro
Aromasin
Arimidex

Letro has the most sides - but will be the most powerful. Should I pick up just Letro for the cycle? Or Letro and one of the others?

If someone wants to PM me about dosing and all that, that would rock too :D

Last edited:
You only need aromasin or armidex. I'm currently running 12.5 mg every day for aromasin. Usually that is what you run and if need be up it to 25 mg each day.

Careful with letro, read prior too. Nothing wrong with letro, but there are some sides you should be aware about and ready. I contemplated running letro for pre existing gyno from puberty in my cycle, but opted out not too for now. Just read up on it and decide what you want to do.

You listed Aromatase inhibitor (AI) items your post cycle therapy (pct) should be nolva clomid etc. Research.

These are NOT even post cycle therapy (pct) items! Maybe you should hold off until you understand what you are doing.......

I'm buying all my post cycle therapy (pct) stuff at the same place as Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stuff, sorry - I'm getting it all in order together I meant!

For post cycle therapy (pct) I'm just going to go with Clomid, no Nolva. Gotta find a source for HCG still.

Back