Nectar by Syntrax

grafixLSUalum

It's so damned good, it deserves a thread for itself. Very Berry Cherry and Carribean Cooler are both now a part of my daily intake thanks to couple guys here, thanks. That is all :D

kdog said:
tastes good, but I am skeptical of their label claims.

Why's that?

Apple Ectacy is going to make cutting half way decent this year.

grafix-gnc said:
It's so damned good, it deserves a thread for itself. Very Berry Cherry and Carribean Cooler are both now a part of my daily intake thanks to couple guys here, thanks. That is all :D

Okay, besides tasting good, what IS IT?

Its a new whey protein isolate supplement from Syntrax with extraordinary flavors, not the usual chocolate or vanilla. The flavors much resemble the flavors of jolly ranchers.

We just went through 1.5 buckets of staw-kiwi and 1 apple. I am definitely going to buy more. It mixes so well and is supposedly all made up of isolates. I am hooked indefinitely. I for surely am not going to buy anymore designer or optimal.

Oh, to answer raw lifter. I use water during the day and skim milk w/ flax seeds before bedtime. Just FYI, the apple nectar with the lime celltech kicks ass before a workout.

damn i just got this shit. it rules. tastey as hell. i got the strawberry kiwi. it is sweet. even bye it self. i could drink it all day. it is such a good break from the strawberry chocolat vanilla duldrom. i got it at www.saveonsupplements.com for 28 dollars. 5 more than the cheapest, but they ship in three days or less. usually less. any way very good shit.

Back