Need A Little Help Please

ALPHAMALE77

Ok..im Using Deca.....i Caught A Cold Last Week And Took Some Antibiotics.....then 2 Days Later The Area Around The Injection Site Became Red And Itchy....whelped Up Like A Large Bee Sting....dont Hurt Not Hot ?? Any Idea ...im Freakin Out A Little Please Help And Thanks In Advance

first off stay calm.

What type of deca are you using?

i have deca which is 400mg per ml and it gives me a slight irritation due to the high concentration of the gear. but its only muscle irritation with me.

did you inject deep enough into the muscle?
what muscle did you inject into?

did you use sterile needles and syringe and use alcohol swabs properly?

We need to establsih these things before anybody could give you an indication as to what is wrong.
but remember if you feel you need to see a doctor then go.

Ok....in The Right Glute.....23g Pin 1.5 In Long.....almost Allthe Way In.....just A Lil Over 2/3 Of The Lenght Of The Pin..... I Used New Sterile Pin. And Syringe Swabed Top Of Vial First.....shaved Place On My Glute....swabed It ....put Pin In....pulled Back On Plunger...no Blood....slowly Injected....waited 20 Sec...pulled Pin Out.....no Blood....put Band Aid Over Spot....now Two Weeks Later This Started....thanks So Much...i Feel Great...just An Itchy Rump....lol Thnaks Again

Back