Need adivce for Arimidex and Cabaser

Moose7008

I am about to start a cycle.

I am 6'2", weight is 230 and I am 23 years old.

Right now my cycle looks like:
Test E 500mg/wk from weeks 1-16
Dbol 40mg/day for weeks 1-4
Deca 500mg/wk for weeks 1-14
HCG 500iu a week for weeks 3-16

I want to run Arimidex to prevent gyno but not sure what dosage to run. I have read .5mg EOD and .5mg E3D. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

Also, I am going to get some cabaser in case of prolactin but again I am not sure what dosage to run. Does anyone know what is a good dose for cabaser?

Only bloodwork can tell you the correct dosage for you, its a guessing game otherwise, i personally run .25mg E3D, a good starting point would be .25 EOD in my opinion, and then adjust from there, you dont want your estrogen too high or too low either, like i said though mid cycle blood work is your only sure way to see if you in range

I am about to start a cycle.

I am 6'2", weight is 230 and I am 23 years old.

Right now my cycle looks like:
Test E 500mg/wk from weeks 1-16
Dbol 40mg/day for weeks 1-4
Deca 500mg/wk for weeks 1-14
HCG 500iu a week for weeks 3-16

I want to run Arimidex to prevent gyno but not sure what dosage to run. I have read .5mg EOD and .5mg E3D. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

Also, I am going to get some cabaser in case of prolactin but again I am not sure what dosage to run. Does anyone know what is a good dose for cabaser?

Have you noticed E2 related sides on any previous cycle? Start with the 0.5 m g eod. Then if you see no problems, go to every 3rd day.
I have ran deca in most every bulking cycle I have ever ran and never had problems. I do think your dose is too high though. You can drop it to 200 and double the anabolic affect that you would see running test only. Deca is much more anabolic than test so you don't need to run as much and at such a high dose. Trust me on this one.

Last edited:
Back