Need advice for a diet!

LittleMan84

Hi Guys

I have a problem like many others, can't gain weight. I can eat a tonne or nothing at all but my weight stays about the same.

currently
6'2"
142 lbs

When I first started working out, I was 118 lbs, I got up to 128. I had done a cycle of test and deca (i know i know, stupidity) which had pushed me upto 155. Then i stopped working out and lost alot but Ive been stuck at 142-143 lbs for a while now. I will see gains in strength but no weight.

What should be in my diet in terms of calories, protien, fat, etc? I must be eating the wrong stuff.

How should my workouts be?

Any help would be appreciated. I dont want to jump into a cycle like many thin guys like me do.

THANKS!!!

i cant give you a diet.. that's reserved for my clients...

but if you go to my free diet advice sticky and read everything in post 1, do whats asked of you, ill critique your diet...

but u should really consider hiring a nutritional coach

An easy and not over complicated solution would be to eat high protein with every meal and whatever else you can find.

How old are you?

At first my suggestion to you meet any physician and consult about your diet program.
According me your diet plane will be certain amount of calories, healthy food, proper quantity of carbohydrates in your food and some food and drinks which will provide you energy whole day.

hi guys

i have a problem like many others, can't gain weight. I can eat a tonne or nothing at all but my weight stays about the same.

Currently
6'2"
142 lbs

when i first started working out, i was 118 lbs, i got up to 128. I had done a cycle of test and deca (i know i know, stupidity) which had pushed me upto 155. Then i stopped working out and lost alot but ive been stuck at 142-143 lbs for a while now. I will see gains in strength but no weight.

What should be in my diet in terms of calories, protien, fat, etc? I must be eating the wrong stuff.

Any help would be appreciated. I dont want to jump into a cycle like many thin guys like me do.

Thanks!!!

pay 3j the few shillings it costs to come on board with him. You'll never regret it.

To gain weight, you need to consume more calories every day than you burn with physical activity. You can also gain weight by increasing the size of your muscles. Start with a calorie calculator to determine the number of calories you you'll need to consume every day to gain weight. You'll probably need to increase your calorie intake, and you can do that by eating a larger volume of food or by choosing foods that are energy-dense (high in calories).

Out of the several personality traits, over-weight especially belly fat is one of the major obstacles in the way of looking smart. Fat people are very much concerned about their irregular body shape and keep on trying various techniques to lose belly fat fast.
There are several effective ways to lose weight but one should remember that it is easy to gain weight but it takes some time to lose it. The most important thing is to spare some time out of our busy schedules. The best way how to lose belly fat is to eat healthy food and do proper exercises. Consistency and motivation are the perfect ingredients a person needs to lose weight. By exercising regularly and watching out the diet, you can achieve your goal to be slim and smart.

for more information you can check this link:-

how-to-reduce-stomach-fat.yourhealthorbit.com/

i cant give you a diet.. that's reserved for my clients...

but if you go to my free diet advice sticky and read everything in post 1, do whats asked of you, ill critique your diet...

but u should really consider hiring a nutritional coach

NO..... HE SHOULDN'T CONSIDER HIRING A NUTRITIONAL COACH..... HE SHOULD HIRE THE RESIDENT NUTRITIONAL EXPERT... 3J!

ADDING YOUR LINK TO THE MAXIMUS Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) WEBSITE WAS PROBABLY THE BEST MOVE I EVER MADE WITH RESPECT TO MY CLIENTS BEST INTERESTS.

3J IS THE MAN.... HANDS DOWN! :beertoast

Hi Guys

I have a problem like many others, can't gain weight. I can eat a tonne or nothing at all but my weight stays about the same.

currently
6'2"
142 lbs

When I first started working out, I was 118 lbs, I got up to 128. I had done a cycle of test and deca (i know i know, stupidity) which had pushed me upto 155. Then i stopped working out and lost alot but Ive been stuck at 142-143 lbs for a while now. I will see gains in strength but no weight.

THANKS!!!

I guess you are not eating healthy foods. Try to eat as much as possible because the problem is you are burning up all the calories you eat during your work shift. Try a 1200 calories meals plan. That will help you i guess.

Back