Need Advice HGH 16 yrs. old

EXINEXIN

Hello, I am 16 and I have tried to gain muscle naturally, but my genetics are not good at all for noticeable gains. I have been considering using HGH, but have found very little on their use in building muscle. I am also, trying to improve my track (110 hurdles) performance. PLEASE NO RESPONSES THAT JUST SAY DON'T USE THEM!!! (i know hgh isn't a steroid)

Questions:

1. Would 1 cycle of HGH give me noticeable gains?
2. What are the, short-term/Long-term, side-effects of using them at my age?
3. Should I use a post-cycle, if so, what should i use/do?
4. is genlei-jintropin a safe company to buy from?
5. I don't know very much terminology, but if I were to take it, what dosage would you recommend to see noticeable gains in strength/performance?
6. How long of a cycle should I take? / How often should I inject?
7. If I continue a high protein/high calorie diet, would I be able to maintain my gains?
8. How often should I work out/for how long, that is safe, on HGH?
9. Would it bloat my stomach like I see most body-builders have?

PLEASE, help me don't just say no!
Thank you, for your help and responses
Basically, I need unsolicited responses, tell the TRUTH

1: Don't take it. You are way too young.
2: Unless you can afford to pay a fortune, you won't be able to run enough HGH to see any gains in muscle period.
3: At your age, your natural hormones are at their peak.
4: Eat more. There's your secret to growth. Don't say you're eating enough. Whatever you're eating now... eat more! It truly is the 1 biggest secret to getting big.

How often should I be in the gym, I try for about 1 hour, 5 days a week, targeting specific muscles (chest/back day etc.) and how many calories do you recommend for a 125lb 6ft 16 year old/how much protein?

6 months, but my brother and other family members have tried to make natural gains, but are not as successful as I or they would like

yikes, where to start......
1.) at 16 you should not be running any performance enhancing drugs. PERIOD. This has nothing to do with maturity or lifting experience. It is because your natural hormones are in full swing and you will make great gains with them IF you eat properly. Any drugs you take to enhance your performance (steroids, hgh, etc) will throw off your natural production and could leave you with low levels of hormones for the rest of your life because you are messing them up when they are still developing. Once you are 25, you can be sure that your endocrine system is done developing and it is MUCH safer to use these drugs at this point.

2.) hgh will do hardly anything by itself (minus some anti aging effects). It is best used in conjunction with steroids to get the real muscle building benefits from it.
3.) hgh will do hardly anything for a 16 year old who's natural hormones are already very high (including growth hormone).
4.) hgh is extremely expensive. you have to run it for at least 6 months at a time to see any real results and with the money you spend on that one cycle, you could buy a used car with.
5.) steroids and hgh are not the cures for inability to build muscle, FOOD is. if you aren't eating enough to grow now, you won't grow on steroids either. or hgh for that matter. FOOD BUILDS MUSCLES NOT STEROIDS OR HGH.

I hope this helps man. It's the god's honest truth. Lift heavy and eat big man you will grow. eat as much protein as you can stomach and get a lot of good carbs in as well. The most you should be doing at this point is protein shakes and creatine. wait until you're 25 to think about using steroids and hgh. in the meantime research and gain as much knowledge as you can about them so you can do them the right way without hurting yourself.

Broooooo. 6 months is not shit. Put in 4 years and see where your at. At 16 you should not be taking any performance enhancing drugs they will ruin you at your age. Kids like you are the reason aas has a bad rep

and 6 months is not a long time at all. bodybuilding is not a sprint, it's a marathon. it's a lifestyle. keep at it and then look at yourself in a few years and you'll see how much youve changed.

How often should I be in the gym, I try for about 1 hour, 5 days a week, targeting specific muscles (chest/back day etc.) and how many calories do you recommend for a 125lb 6ft 16 year old/how much protein?

Let's put it this way....... at 16 I was 6ft2 and 128lbs. So very similar physique. My avitar was from a friend's destination wedding 6 years ago at around 210lbs. Today I sit at 258lbs.

At your age and size, eat everything you possibly can. I wouldn't even worry too much about counting calories at this point. Shovel that food in your mouth and train hard and I guarantee you'll grow.

Next week I'm going to let my 4 year old start Dbol and Testosterone! I think he's old enough!

WTF! Your way to young. I'm 27 and have never touched HGH. There's no need

I really hope you took our advice. Let us know. Even if you had your heart set on it I highly doubt at 16 you could afford it.

Hey aren't you supposed to be 18 years old to be on this forum?

I don't understand? He is too you to put anything in his body of this nature. His bones haven't fully matured yet ...Hello? :dunno:

Last edited:
Thank you for all your responses and advice. After, your feedback I have decided against using HGH, my other account got banned(For being 16), and this one probably will soon, but I really do appreciate all your guys help.

Back